What's new

Pakistan's intelligence ready to split with CIA

The famed nineteenth-century French commentator on U.S. affairs, Alexis de Tocqueville, remarked how small American domestic worries were compared to the real problems posed by a Europe dominated by tyrants.

Yes, the famed US mission to spread liberty and freedom to the world. Funny how many brown people gets bombed whenever American "freedom" comes to your country.

I think it would be in Pakistan's interest to split from CIA.

Global politics has changed a lot since past 10 years. China is an emerging superpower and a close ally of Pakistan and Pakistan needs China for development and because both China and Pakistan share a mutual enemy --- India.

With China becoming an emerging superpower, U.S. sees China as a big threat and therefore U.S. is getting cozy with China's enemies especially India.

Basically U.S. and India today share the same strategic interests in Asia. Pakistan and China share the same strategic interests in Asia. U.S. has no problem with Indian presence in Afghanistan while Pakistan sees India's presence in neighboring Afghanistan as a huge threat ( the reason why we helped defeat the Soviets was because we didnt want to be surround by the enemy on both sides).

When U.S. leaves Afghanistan, it plans to install permanent American and Indian "chowkidars" to cause problems for Pakistan and China, thats why ISI should not work for CIA/America's interests and should only worry about Pakistan's interests in Afghanistan and in the entire Asian continent.

Yes, the famed US mission to spread liberty and freedom to the world. Funny how many brown people gets bombed whenever American "freedom" comes to your country.
Have you discovered anything to indicate that the U.S. effort during WWII to aid South Asians and Chinese in their struggle against the Japanese Empire was unpopular among the locals?

Have you discovered anything to indicate that the U.S. effort during WWII to aid South Asians and Chinese in their struggle against the Japanese Empire was unpopular among the locals?

Wow! Talk about ancient history. I was talking about regime change in Iraq that brought down civil war; the unending strife in Afghanistan, the ill-fated Bay of Pigs, the America-led insurrections in Panama and Nicaragua... the American Empire marches apace.

Global politics has changed a lot since past 10 years. China is an emerging superpower and a close ally of Pakistan and Pakistan needs China for development and because both China and Pakistan share a mutual enemy --- India.

With China becoming an emerging superpower, U.S. sees China as a big threat and therefore U.S. is getting cozy with China's enemies especially India.

Basically U.S. and India today share the same strategic interests in Asia. Pakistan and China share the same strategic interests in Asia. U.S. has no problem with Indian presence in Afghanistan while Pakistan sees India's presence in neighboring Afghanistan as a huge threat ( the reason why we helped defeat the Soviets was because we didnt want to be surround by the enemy on both sides).

When U.S. leaves Afghanistan, it plans to install permanent American and Indian "chowkidars" to cause problems for Pakistan and China, thats why ISI should not work for CIA/America's interests and should only worry about Pakistan's interests in Afghanistan and in the entire Asian continent.

No offence premium member but When will you stand tall and talk on your own?

In case of CIA-ISI cooperation its always been CIA that had been benefited. ISI has got no helping cooperation from CIA .

Jana gee!
in which wold do u live?

we get $$$$$$$$$$$. the more you cooperate to kill Pakistanis the more you get $$$$$$.

That's it? Nothing else? Just making a game of words, rather than evaluating the veracity of my communication? Doesn't that mean you don't disagree with anything I wrote, but that you just don't care - exactly as I commented above?

So if you don't care about Pakistan, what do you care about, raheel1?

Hi,

Your post is full of assumptions and it seems that you are suffering from "I - know-it-all" syndrome. An American Jew would be the last person on this planet to be taken seriously when he talks about Pakistan and its problems when we all know that most of the wars / miseries that we see today in this world are due to your community's greed and wishes to dominate the world. I don't even blame you for that because we know what you guys are upto and how you would make this world a hell to welcome your Messiah. So please carry on with your work and wait for the day that has been promised to you as well as to us. Here is what I wrote about your people a couple of weeks ago. Seeme like you don't disagree.

No! But you and your countrymen have surely fallen so far from civilization into barbarism that calling you people human beings has become an insult to the word itself!

Period!

raheel1

Barbarians haven't sense what is human rights or humanity so to whom you want to teach?

AQ AND BL are accurate picture of their in house corrupted policies where after that they spread this corruption in all over the world in title of TERRORISM. They moved further only on basis of their CORRUPTION.

China is not India's enemey hate to disappoint you but we do more business with China that Pakistan could only dream of doing. As for USA we still continue to buy oil from Iran so how is that in line with US policy??

It is not our fault Afghani people prefer Indians over Pakistanis I guess they know the games of ISI to well.

what democracy and what freedom US supports in the world ? the likes of Mubarak the longest serving dictator, the likes of Saddam when it was against Iran/Kuwait ? The likes of Zia and Musharraf ?

so much so for democracy

LOL... it's so funny when the US talks about "justice" and "freedom". you guys just killed Saddam over WMDs that never existed. kudos to your intelligence reports.

claiming to be enforcers of democracy, why does the US still support monarchies in the world? the US has duplicity stamped all over it. the next time we hear the words "freedom" and "democracy" we will know that the US has begun warmongering yet again

it's about time that the world got another superpower so Mr. Shock and Awe can stop being the police-man that no-one wanted.

In 2009-2010 : Pakistan’s Total of Exports and Imports of Goods on a Global basis was about US$ 51 Billion

In 2010-2011 : India’s Total Exports of Imports of Goods with China was about US$ 55 Billion

Pakistan is surely India’s Enemy especially in their Salad Wars (Onions & Tomatoes)

With an annual India - China Trade of US$ 55 Billion, China cannot be India’s Enemy.

Hi,Your post is full of assumptions and it seems that you are suffering from "I - know-it-all" syndrome. An American Jew would be the last person on this planet to be taken seriously when he talks about Pakistan and its problems -
Then why do Pakistani diplomats go out of their way to ask us?

...we all know that most of the wars / miseries that we see today in this world are due to your community's greed and wishes to dominate the world.
Who is the know-it-all now? And why?

No! But you and your countrymen have surely fallen so far from civilization into barbarism that calling you people human beings has become an insult to the word itself!
With the decay in rule-of-law demonstrated by terror-paralyzed officials, undoubtedly it is PAKISTAN which is falling from civilization into barbarism. How can you think that it is the U.S.? Psychologists call this displacement.

2-25-2011_63755_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom