What's new

Pakistan's intelligence ready to split with CIA

but bhi ................ gen pointed about some very noble personalities even in present government are on cia,s pay role....

they cant harm as 100000s of CIA agents inside. and i have very very concern abut god damn visa policy. hell these bastards invite them .

That's it? Nothing else? Just making a game of words, rather than evaluating the veracity of my communication? Doesn't that mean you don't disagree with anything I wrote, but that you just don't care - exactly as I commented above?

So if you don't care about Pakistan, what do you care about, raheel1?

you wrote right from american,s point of view because most of our leaders both political and even from army, like musharaf, were and are on your pay roles but this davis story ,hope, is going to reveal all those names who represented PAKISTAN but in covert worked to destabilize PAKISTAN.

they cant harm as 100000s of CIA agents inside. and i have very very concern abut god damn visa policy. hell these bastards invite them .

sir kerry lugar bill and all other aids ................................. we are selling our country so cheaply.

IMHO all this is crap. I dont think ISI has the balls to cut ties with CIA. I wda belieed it, but seeing drones hitting Pak again, I seriously doubt itl ever happen. Just a statement to won over masses but nothing of that sort is gna happen. Not in thw short run atleast. Khanay ko roti nahi hai aur baat kerni hai amerika se jehad ki. Lets get real for once. Im kinda missing Vcheng here, though his assesment is blunt but very realistic.

This would be a 2 way disaster for both. US would lose its supply routes without an immediate alternative and Pakistan would lose all political and financial assistance it has right now at global level. Surprised that they would take it this seriously. Or is this just a whistle blower?

That's it? Nothing else? Just making a game of words, rather than evaluating the veracity of my communication? Doesn't that mean you don't disagree with anything I wrote, but that you just don't care - exactly as I commented above?

So if you don't care about Pakistan, what do you care about, raheel1?

English Comprehension break-down !
Where did Raheel say anything about Pakistan welfare ?

On topic :

I wonder when has Pakistan Benifited with US relation in a Global level ? Everytime the US viewed PAkistan as suspicion they only looser is the US period.

IMHO all this is crap. I dont think ISI has the balls to cut ties with CIA. I wda belieed it, but seeing drones hitting Pak again, I seriously doubt itl ever happen. Just a statement to won over masses but nothing of that sort is gna happen. Not in thw short run atleast. Khanay ko roti nahi hai aur baat kerni hai amerika se jehad ki. Lets get real for once. Im kinda missing Vcheng here, though his assesment is blunt but very realistic.

sir may be it proves to be a turning point because as Imran said now ISI should decide america or PAKISTAN ....
because it is clear now that american intentions about PAKISTAN are not positive..
even american NGO,s working in PAKISTAN are in actual part of spy network that is scattered throughout PAKISTAN.............

This would be a 2 way disaster for both. US would lose its supply routes without an immediate alternative and Pakistan would lose all political and financial assistance it has right now at global level. Surprised that they would take it this seriously. Or is this just a whistle blower?

Ist thing. survival is better than being hungary for somethime.........

here issue is of our survival if we continued like that for few years more then surely it would be very hard for us to recover.

in the field of diplomacy and intelligence, there are no permanent friends and enemies. it wd be very foolish of ISI/CIA to lose contact with each other. surely, the relations arent great at present but no agency would like to lose contact.

infact this policy of harming the ties was started by CIA after they are left red-faced in the wake of their continuous failure .

English Comprehension break-down !
Where did Raheel say anything about Pakistan welfare ?

On topic :

I wonder when has Pakistan Benifited with US relation in a Global level ? Everytime the US viewed PAkistan as suspicion they only looser is the US period.

In case of CIA-ISI cooperation its always been CIA that had been benefited. ISI has got no helping cooperation from CIA .

Whatever Pakistan decides about the CIA isn't going to solve Pakistan's problems. The fundamental problem, as I see it, is that the Pakistani Army remains a colonial army, but rather than being responsible to a foreign power it is responsible only to itself. Like the British East India Company who once exploited the country, but with local masters. No civilian checks and balances: the inspector generals are all appointed by the Army brass themselves, with the practical result that no soldier can appeal an illegal or unethical order without endangering his own career (at least). The opportunities for corruption, as long as one appeases his superiors, appear limitless. In other words, the Army (and, by extension, the ISI) is a loose cannon, one aimed at making a mockery of Pakistan as a law-abiding democratic state.

SIR YES SIR::Every Military has a certain code of conduct which by the way lies beyond the limited scope of an ordinary civilian. And yes everything is prone to corruption , cant deny that , even the CIA must have some corrupt loonies, but its controllable provided the effectiveness of the checks and accountability which makes sure the org remains pretty much immune to such stuff and things dont get to a level where it might become harmful.

if we don,t stop them then surely they are going metastasize even more and it would become impossible to root them out of PAKISTAN............
they are working in stealth and their function is weaken our roots by supporting anti PAKISTAN elements......

Back
Top Bottom