What's new

Pakistan's huge military procurements | Where are the funds coming from?

And you people are fatherless since you killed your own father of the nation Mr. Ghandi shame on you

India don't have father as India is not born it is here for a long period of time unlike some new born nations.India got independence it was not born your country was born

Kid , I’m a student of international relations, you need to update yourself on current regional geopolitical dynamics. Silk Road Economic Belt is one component of One Road One Belt initiative, while the other one is Maritime Silk route. CPEC is where Silk road economic belt and Maritime Silk route meet.

CPEC is going to link to “Silk Road Economic Belt” in Xinjiang (another corridor connecting it to Europe via central asia). Xinjiang province borders Tajkistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Russia. Russians have shown interest to join this project, and so have the Iranians , since Gwadar is barely a few km from Iranian border. Thereby giving access to central asian countries , Russia and China access to warm waters of Arabian sea ( and Indian ocean). Iran would have access to China via a land route (via Pak ). Once connected, it will reflect an unprecedented level of regional integration further buttressed by the fact that Pakistan recently joined SCO, and all these regional countries are members of SCO, India being a member of SCO and located really close to CPEC can join in and access the rich central asian reserves, but it is due to your regime’s obduracy on regional issues which will make you a useful idiot of the west in future !!!

Here are a few links of Russia and Iran showing interest in this.

Iran agrees to consider being part of CPEC - The Express Tribune

TASS: Business & Economy - Russia may invest $5 bln in Pakistan in next five years
I told you go and learn geography. Route to Central Asia from Pakistan passes through Himalayas & through Iran passes through plains. Its easy to transport good through plains & Iran already has a rail line till Kazakhstan. Xinjiang has very low population for CPEC to be of any use.

fundso_O.

1-donation
2-aid
3-gifts
4-discount
5-surplus
6-for experiments and feed backs
7-begging and requesting
8-exchange
9-loans and debts
10- that you only know how it comes from.

did i hurt you?sorry.

When the rockets, bombs, torpedoes and missiles from these systems land on your head....you will only refer them to as Pakistani.

You can't build it yourself.
You don't want to buy from France as they are over-charging.
You don't want to buy from US as too many restrictions.
The Chinese won't sell to you.
And now even the Russians are entertaining the Paks.
So what is the poor Yindoo gonna do.
As the squadrons are dwindling.
Apart from crying rivers I mean
Out test pilots are going to Russia to test PAK-FA

I told you go and learn geography. Route to Central Asia from Pakistan passes through Himalayas & through Iran passes through plains. Its easy to transport good through plains & Iran already has a rail line till Kazakhstan. Xinjiang has very low population for CPEC to be of any use.

1) Western China is less developed , China is setting up Special Economic Zones there, to uplift it to the same level as it did to its eastern part, that is why Silk Road Economic Belt, CPEC and Maritime Silk Route initiatives have started. China wants to develop that region using Pakistani ports, it’s the shortest route, barely 2000km, while that Iranian route you talked about is probably thrice as long (pass through whole of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Iran, 3 countries), if it were a option, China would be utilizing it, but its not. Moreover Silk Route Economic Belt will give Central Asia/Russia access to Arabian sea. Xingjiang is the most strategic province in the entire region, alone bordering 7 countries.

2) Iran will need shortest access to China and that’s through CPEC, there is no reasonable alternative.

You can't build it yourself.
You don't want to buy from France as they are over-charging.
You don't want to buy from US as too many restrictions.
The Chinese won't sell to you.
And now even the Russians are entertaining the Paks.
So what is the poor Yindoo gonna do.
As the squadrons are dwindling.
Apart from crying rivers I mean

Really? india can't build anything? There are more Indians than white people on the planet and Indians are the most intelligent and creative people in the world. india is more scientifically and technologically advanced than Germany with the same level of living standard for it's citizens. india is more powerful than America and produces more advanced weapons than the Americans, Western nation, Russia or China. india doesn't import anything as they make everything. So what you say can't be true. I know this because so many Indians on defence.pk have claimed this so it must be true.

Which is exactly why China decided to invest $46 billion in CPEC.

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

1) 6-8 attack submarines.

2) Replacement of Type 59s and 69s with a new main battle tank.

3) 4 improved F-22P frigates.

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

6) 2 squadrons of Su 35s at least.

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

So where is the funding coming from? I think that China is funding the procurements as a part of CPEC.

What do you think?
country GDP is 288bn$ and only remitties send by OVP are almost 15bn$ exports are else .kya ho gya apko janab

1) Western China is less developed , China is setting up Special Economic Zones there, to uplift it to the same level as it did to its eastern part, that is why Silk Road Economic Belt, CPEC and Maritime Silk Route initiatives have started. China wants to develop that region using Pakistani ports, it’s the shortest route, barely 2000km, while that Iranian route you talked about is probably thrice as long, if it were a option, China would be utilizing it, but its not. Moreover Silk Route Economic Belt will give Central Asia/Russia access to Arabian sea. Xingjiang is the most strategic province in the entire region, alone bordering 7 countries.

2) Iran will need shortest access to China and that’s through CPEC, there is no reasonable alternative.
How much is Iran China trade. Most of their trade is oil which will be transported by sea directly to China. All these trade routes are frauds by China to get consumers for Chinese goods. They are already selling Solar power at twice the price in India to Pakistan.

Nobody has the answer to this.
The only conclusion I reach is:
Aliens!

Really? india can't build anything? There are more Indians than white people on the planet and Indians are the most intelligent and creative people in the world. india is more scientifically and technologically advanced than Germany with the same level of living standard for it's citizens. india is more powerful than America and produces more advanced weapons than the Americans, Western nation, Russia or China. india doesn't import anything as they make everything. So what you say can't be true. I know this because so many Indians on defence.pk have claimed this so it must be true.

Ofcourse man you are right.
The reason why no one gives credit to India is because they have stealth technology for everything, they have stealth tanks, planes and ships. So while they are dominating the world in every field. Nobody can actually see what super doper things they have.
Indian stealth rules the world.

Dont worry about Iran's route to China, the key here is Gawadar. Pak is giving open access to China to the worlds biggest deep warm water port. Which will see huge amounts of trade and goods pass through for central asian states and China. It doesnt matter about Xinjang having a small population, as the population will increase, and goods will not only be for that province but for all of China and central asian states that want access.
China wants to invest in Pakistan as it has land borders and can guarantee supplies to its mainland if there is turmoil in the future with Japan etc. It will not take Iran as there are other implications for Iran regarding sanctions which may or may not be invoked on it any time. Plus central asian states which can be taken over or blockaded by Russia at any point!

Make no mistake Gawadar port will grow exponentially and become a very important and strategic hub for Pakistan and China!

Back
Top Bottom