What's new

Pakistan's huge military procurements | Where are the funds coming from?

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

1) 6-8 attack submarines.

2) Replacement of Type 59s and 69s with a new main battle tank.

3) 4 improved F-22P frigates.

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

6) 2 squadrons of Su 35s at least.

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

So where is the funding coming from? I think that China is funding the procurements as a part of CPEC.

What do you think?

Yak130 is missing.
Possible purchase of Z10 also exist.

It's Pakistan not India baby :D

Just ignore what the indians say. What they say or what their opinions are mean nothing. They talk as if their nation is more technologically and scientifically advanced than Germany with the same living standards as the Germans or if their country is more powerful than America. Up till 28th May 1998, all the indians claimed that Pakistan had 0 nuclear weapons capability because Pakistan is not industrialised. Pakistan is doing fine and is getting back on the right track. My brother came back from Pakistan last week and despite being the biggest cynic around told me the living standard and conditions of the average person is improving. Money is coming in and the economy is starting to improve. indians can worry about india, let the Pakistanis worry about Pakistan.

Many are soft loan deals from China. Expect more and more goodies on soft loans from China and Russian. Just wait till Gwadar and other mega projects are concluded. This will really lift Pakistan's economy. Meanwhile the government ought to improve trade and export as well as invest in quality education.

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

So where is the funding coming from? I think that China is funding the procurements as a part of CPEC.

What do you think?

The Chinese... but will not be procured Immediately It'll be a long process...

Most of the purchases will be cancelled.
Like MRCA deal with French ?jalney waley ka mongh kala

Of course they'll be cancelled. Did'nt you know that india is the richest country in the world and indians are the richest race in the world. Surpassing the Jews. Only indians have money. Everybody else is poor so only indians can comment on anything financial or money related. Pakistan will have to cancel these projects as Pakistan has at least 40% of the world's severely malnourished and poor.
Yeh with tiolet for every indian

Is that so?
Maybe you can tell us how much India is paying for upgrading their Mirages and how much Pakistan paid for the F-16s upgrade.
If pak bought another 18 more F16 s blk 52 what will happen to sabzi land

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

What do you think?

Start printing American Dollars along with Indian Currency EASY isn't it !!! :p:

Yes. I know. People take money for equipment from Pakistan & do not give the equipment. You chase them for years to get either the equipment or money back.

Aww such a cute vegetarian, are you disdainful of Pak's military purchases, keep crying kid, this euroasian region is being regionally integrated through trade and energy corridors, India has either the option of joining the region for mutual peace and prosperity or become a useful idiot of the western powers who want regional players here having antagonistic attitude towards each other !!!

Leave the worry for our Indian "Friends", with enemies like them who need friends
I have a feeling Pakistan is using corruption money to buy all these equipments :)
Sure pak can buy half of equipment by isaac $$ money alone

Maybe you can tell us how much India is paying for upgrading their Mirages and how much Pakistan paid for the F-16s upgrade.
That was under Congress government. Now we have Modi.

Aww such a cute vegetarian, are you disdainful of Pak's military purchases, keep crying kid, this euroasian region is being regionally integrated through trade and energy corridors, India has either the option of joining the region for mutual peace and prosperity or become a useful idiot of the western powers who want regional players here having antagonistic attitude towards each other !!!
Go and learn geography.

Bhai ap amb khao ginna se kia faida

Funds jab tatto mulko ke pas ha tu MASHAHALLAH hum to aasail se duniya me sabse amer mulk ha

Recent tax increase is another things which is helping

Back
Top Bottom