What's new

Pakistan's growing nuclear programme

Atleast two ballistic submarines Pakistan must achieve to clearly deter any attack from India. India will really be dreaded at seeing Pakistan nukes on the move!!

Can't AQ Khan put together a team to make a n-power plant for submarines, it may take some time and money but wouldn't it be better to make one now and have indigenous capability

Last edited:
May be for you joke but may be for someone to get information and knowledge, we can't put every one on same level of awareness, many things are changed by decade.

k...fair enough.

this forum is a treasure chest of info, believe me just use search function and you'll find more details about our program than even what Strategic Plans division knows

:partay:

Any plans for an indigenous commercial nuclear power plant?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1429758-post61.html
+
+
I also address an important issue that besides nuclear programme one must pay rather pay more attention to delivering systems. For most part of the Cold War US never really feared Soviets because their bombers weren't capable of flying overseas delivering nuke & going back home!!
Bomber gap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was later when the age of ballistic missiles came did the US dreaded. One can see that the organisation COCOM when established looked primarily for the sales of even civil planes to satellite soviet states or more still to China; because they feared handing over the gem in the name of jet engines to these states but when ballistic missiles came focus was shifted to computers & related radars packages
CoCom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this forum is a treasure chest of info, believe me just use search function and you'll find more details about our program than even what Strategic Plans division knows

:partay:

Are you questioning the knowledge of SPD???...
The "more details" is mostly just the exaggeration of facts...

no i was just trying to add some silly comical relief to an otherwise repetitive thread -many others which exist

Back
Top Bottom