What's new

Pakistan's growing nuclear programme

The 180 million people wants to continue this nuclear programme and willing to suffer but continue with this programme

Pak is the biggest fool to do that. Take a cue from your all weather friend China. Economic development is the key to greater power not the nukes. They have just 200 nukes and they understand that having more nukes is more damaging as they themselves are going to suffer.

Pak believes that by following the MAD doctrine it could deter any Indian action against the terror emanating from Pak but in case of nuclear war, Pak is set to be obliterated from the map of earth and thus this doctrine is very dangerous. Moreover the economy of pak is in deep sh*t, growing at only around 2.75% this fiscal. Thus they are losing critical money on maintaining the nukes.

Instead if it would have followed the path chosen by Taiwan of development, then Pak could have been a serious problem. Right now Pak is in news for all the bad reasons and even your "muslim brothers" are calling names to your president. The Iran-pak pipeline is "very unlikely" as Pak don't have money to pay for either pipeline or gas. The people are suffering and they don't give a damn about the nukes.

Who said that ??? Any proofs ??
On the contrary Israel, China, US, UK, Russia are all either cutting back or stable on their armed nukes.

If you know something about nuke program, its not stopped at any given time. All have to keep producing new fissile material, old fissile material and warheads need replacement as these warheads and missiles have their own shelf life also, thus they need replacement and for replacement, new material is to be produced.

They may hold a constant number, but new material is always in production.

And as for Pakistan, they also don't have proof, Chashma Nuclear complex is not for weapons as suggested by media reports, its for power generation and is under the IAEA safeguards and watch.

If you know something about nuke program, its not stopped at any given time. All have to keep producing new fissile material, old fissile material and warheads need replacement as these warheads and missiles have their own shelf life also, thus they need replacement and for replacement, new material is to be produced.

That is not what the US cable meant. The US assessment implied that Pak is increasing the total number of nuclear warheads. It never said that Pak is making new nukes to replace the old nukes. And all other nations in the world are either decreasing or flat on the total number of nuclear warheads.

i don't know why pakistani are manufacturing more nuclear weapon bcoz everyone know it that they can't use it even in extreme situation even indian can not use it. They need to invest these money in modernization of army..

That is not what the US cable meant. The US assessment implied that Pak is increasing the total number of nuclear warheads. It never said that Pak is making new nukes to replace the old nukes. And all other nations in the world are either decreasing or flat on the total number of nuclear warheads.

Buddy, read my post again and again. I never said they are saying it wrong or incorrect. Pakistan would be and should be increasing its nuke warheads as it would not have reached the number at which it says ok stop and maintain the warhead at this count as its sufficient for us. So its common sense that we need to keep producing till we reach that figure. It may be 150 warheads, 200 warheads or more.

And the replacement talk was with respect to western powers, as they have nor stopped making fissile material, they are also making fissile material even if they are holding a constant number of warheads, thus in other terms they are also growing their nuke program by making more fissile material.

Hope you get the point this time.

Who said that ??? Any proofs ??
On the contrary Israel, China, US, UK, Russia are all either cutting back or stable on their armed nukes.

oh yes. . . there is a proof for India. http://redgreenandblue.org/2008/09/08/nuclear-suppliers-group-nsg-approves-us-india-nuclear-agreement-let-the-marketing-begin/

India is about to become a member of Nuclear Suppliers Group which will definately increase India's nuclear capability. You can't pretend that India is'nt growing its nuclear programme. . :azn:

i don't know why pakistani are manufacturing more nuclear weapon bcoz everyone know it that they can't use it even in extreme situation even indian can not use it. They need to invest these money in modernization of army..

we are not just growing nuclear programme to make advance weapons but to satisfy our energy crisis. .

And the replacement talk was with respect to western powers, as they have nor stopped making fissile material, they are also making fissile material even if they are holding a constant number of warheads, thus in other terms they are also growing their nuke program by making more fissile material.

This is what you said :
Israel is growing it, India is growing it, Russia / US / UK / China etc etc all are growing their nuclear programs, so what is the fuss about just Pakistan growing is nuke program.

Now tell me one thing. When all the above mentioned powers already have the capacity to generate the fissile material enough to replace their existing nuclear warheads, how are they "growing" it ???

Are these nations increasing to their already existing capability ?? Because then only it is growing but if they already have it then how could it be called growing. Only Pak is increasing it's capacity to generate the nuclear material. All other nations already have it or are assured of it (in case of Israel).

I dont agree on that. Israel is just behind Pakistan in no. of nukes that is about 80 and are still producing more. No one points finger on them. .

This is what you said :

Now tell me one thing. When all the above mentioned powers already have the capacity to generate the fissile material enough to replace their existing nuclear warheads, how are they "growing" it ???

Are these nations increasing to their already existing capability ?? Because then only it is growing but if they already have it then how could it be called growing. Only Pak is increasing it's capacity to generate the nuclear material. All other nations already have it or are assured of it (in case of Israel).

they dont need to grow. . why dont you understand. . there is a hell of difference between no. of nukes with us and them.

Russia: 12,000
USA: 9,000

after all this Pak has only 90. Now, I am not saying that we are trying to compete them but even if we grow it to make 100, no one should have problem with that. . .

This is what you said :

I have no idea wht's so hard to understand.

If they are producing weapon grade fissile material even if their warhead count is not increasing, doesn't it means they are growing their nuclear program ?? Their nuke related nuke plants are not shut, they are working and producing, even though they have stabilized their nuke warhead count or reducing it. Nuke warheads is not just the only factor which tells is the nuke program increasing or decreasing, there are other factors too which tell us what's growing and what not.

I have no idea wht's so hard to understand.

If they are producing weapon grade fissile material even if their warhead count is not increasing, doesn't it means they are growing their nuclear program ?? Their nuke related nuke plants are not shut, they are working and producing, even though they have stabilized their nuke warhead count or reducing it. Nuke warheads is not just the only factor which tells is the nuke program increasing or decreasing, there are other factors too which tell us what's growing and what not.

what are those factors?
Throw some light.

Back
Top Bottom