What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

The gentleman I quoted has his flag as Bangladesh(PS have your Chinese buddies tell us to dismantle our ICBM's. I'm sure we will reply "Oh yas sah massah...)

And the man I quoted has his american flag, so now I'm going to tell him to worry about the trillion dollar debt instead of worrying about who has ICBMs and who doesn't! Why don't you inform us how your government plans to pay that debt? Though the topic is not about the f****** american debt but we're going to discuss it here anyway, because that is your f******* style!

Well well well.... Pakistan has Ghauri III ready as inside sources suggest but it isint test fired due to the international pressure and political crisis.
So even if Tipu/Taimur is made, it wont be test fired until Ghauri III.

Regards.

Well well well.... Pakistan has Ghauri III ready as inside sources suggest but it isint test fired due to the international pressure and political crisis.

Regards.
WAIT WAIT AND WAIT

The gentleman I quoted has his flag as Bangladesh(PS have your Chinese buddies tell us to dismantle our ICBM's. I'm sure we will reply "Oh yas sah massah...)

Juice,

I agree with you we all should have a taste of reality. So what about you trying it for once! Let me give you a poser.

Abolish US dollar as world reserve currency, and you will soon be amongst the not so advanced nations, not able to pay for your fuel import bills. Result in reduction in transport and movement of goods and people, Employment, GDP, standard of living etc. Your streets would be full of mugs and murderers, burned by the agitators. Riots police out in force, the lot.

This my friend is the reality of the situation. For last few decades you have survived because of your currency is the reserve currency of the world and you can print it as much as you like and pay for imports, interest on your foreign debts, spend on your army in far flung countries where you are conducting illegal wars. I challenge you to prove how USA can launch these expensive wars if they end up paying with another currency for which they have to work to earn rather than just going in to printing over drive.

The latest victims of US vengeance are Strauss-Kahn working for Euro and Gaddafi to spread the idea for a Gold base Dinar. USA is hell bound to stop anyone even contemplating or spreading the idea of an alternative mode of payment in international transactions. Saddam was another victim, now Iran is floating the idea for a while, when it makes any attempt, it would be attacked. Our Bhutto was made an example for working for Muslim Unity in 70’S.

I can understand USA zeal it would be bankrupt and go in to default over night as soon as Dollar is removed from its position of world reserve currency.
Two things are keeping you afloat, Dollars and your military exports.

You disagree with my analysis!

@ Juice

My man, Pakistan's current energy needs are at 14,000-15,000 MW. Right now, utilizing the resources that we have, without factoring in the upcoming projects, Pakistan has the capability of generating 20,000 MW. I am not saying this, it is the view of the many officials in the energy sector. As aptly put by someone, Pakistan is not a poor economy, but a sadly mis-managed economy. If we streamline our processes, we can easily produce surplus cheap electricity for the next couple of years without adding any new projects. All we need is someone who is willing to do the right thing.

You are not telling us the truth Mr Haseeb... You are telling us that we dont need ICBMs... That is enough to put your motivation into suspicion...

With truth I meant that they do not exist for now...you can ditch the we-don't-need-ICBMs thing if you like to do so...

If u r so sure why do u bother at all? Just shut up and sing your sweet songs to your uncle sam. It's quite clear why you are so desperate.

I guess someone is angry with me...I'll keep singing bro,you can shut your ears...

Regards.
Well,I have to disagree with you.....there was a plan for Ghauri-III,but it was later discarded due to the induction of solid-fueled Shaheen series...

I suggest that happened because:

1. Liquid-fueled missile requires fueling prior to launch because Hydrazine is pretty reactive and the missile's fuel tanks cannot hold it for long...on the other hand solid fueled systems can store their fuel safely within them for extended periods...

2. Liquid fueled missiles are rather slow than solid fueled ones,thus making them easy to intercept...

3. The thrust of a liquid fueled motor is lesser than that of a soli fueled one( keeping other parameters same)...

Of course, you have to sing your uncle sams's tune or else you won't get paid.

What is with you? are you short of money or something?

Its easy to write words and express your feelings...come up with some facts and figures,then we'll have some nice debate...

What is with you? are you short of money or something?

Its easy to write words and express your feelings...come up with some facts and figures,then we'll have some nice debate...

'Pakistan can never build ICBMs in this decade' this is your fact. You are being paid to say what you say, so keep your screwed facts to yourself.

'Pakistan can never build ICBMs in this decade' this is your fact. You are being paid to say what you say, so keep your screwed facts to yourself.

OMG!!!...I got a job!!!:woot:

Pakistan cannot build a 11,000km range missile in this decade...

an ICBM is a missile with range of 5500km+....so if youre saying that we can make a 5500km range system in this decade,I totally agree with you...

Back
Top Bottom