What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

I don't know why you guys are going so hysteric and high-hoped on this issue...

Look,it is not there...we can't buy it...we can't make it in the required time (1-2) yrs...

You people are critisizing me because I'm telling the truth...

If u r so sure why do u bother at all? Just shut up and sing your sweet songs to your uncle sam. It's quite clear why you are so desperate.

Perhaps 24 hour electric service should be a priority..then worry about ICBM's! :what:

Yeah, I say the same to you, set your own priorities (such as having human rights in your CIA run gulags) first before lecturing others!
There are millions of homeless people in your country and your government spends trillions on military. Can't you just give up this ugly habit of telling others what is good for them and what is not just to secure your unethical interests?

Yeah, I say the same to you, set your own priorities (such as having human rights in your CIA run gulags) first before lecturing others!
There are millions of homeless people in your country and your government spends trillions on military. Can't you just give up this ugly habit of telling others what is good for them and what is not just to secure your unethical interests?

I am sorry. Live in a mud hut and hug your ICBM. Is Bangladesh working on an ICBM?

I am sorry. Live in a mud hut and hug your ICBM. Is Bangladesh working on an ICBM?

U wanna give us an example of third world country...I guess that is ure role model then....:lol:
Why u dont give us an example of a first world developed country like US.....so we follow iit and get developed too....:)
U wish us to live in mud and underdeveloped ...LOL.....:taz:
sure if we follow Bangladesh we gonna be underdeveloped and will stay like that for the rest of our lives.......:angry:

Is it about Bangladesh? There's a site where you can discuss the defence of Bangladesh but you've chosen to bring Bangladesh here for you have nothing else to say. It is the national hobby of all americans to poke their dirty nose everywhere. Perhaps China should start telling the americans what kind of government they should have, after all, these arrogant americans are living on money borrowed from China.

You are not telling us the truth Mr Haseeb... You are telling us that we dont need ICBMs... That is enough to put your motivation into suspicion...

Is it about Bangladesh? There's a site where you can discuss the defence of Bangladesh but you've chosen to bring Bangladesh here for you have nothing else to say. It is the national hobby of all americans to poke their dirty nose everywhere. Perhaps China should start telling the americans what kind of government they should have, after all, these arrogant americans are living on money borrowed from China.

The gentleman I quoted has his flag as Bangladesh(PS have your Chinese buddies tell us to dismantle our ICBM's. I'm sure we will reply "Oh yas sah massah...)

I don't know why you guys are going so hysteric and high-hoped on this issue...

Look,it is not there...we can't buy it...we can't make it in the required time (1-2) yrs...

You people are critisizing me because I'm telling the truth...

Sir Pakistan in this case I mean Nuclear Missile case has proved lot of countries wrong

Brother but you need to develop your Armed Forces or India will keep bullying you

Whats that supposed to mean... neither had a single man gone to the moon before 1960s

What do you think it means, genius? They are so dangerous noone has fires a fully armed one towards a target... smaller test yes. A full end to end test might end up in war.

Back
Top Bottom