What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Is ICBMs necessary for pakistan... A single ICBM(US-minute man III) costs $7,000,000..

Many would argue that ICBMs are necessary only for the US and her allies. Countries whom uncle sam regards as adversaries or 'bastion of Islamic terrorists' do not need ICBMs.

Please provide a source or else this is a wet dream, its not a child's play to make an ICBM, only countries with advanced Space programs till now have the capability to make such missiles.

Hey! when it comes to Pakistan ..then everything is a childz play ..man....:lol:...:what:

I don't know why you guys are going so hysteric and high-hoped on this issue...

Look,it is not there...we can't buy it...we can't make it in the required time (1-2) yrs...

You people are critisizing me because I'm telling the truth...

Hey! when it comes to Pakistan ..then everything is a childz play ..man....:lol:...:what:

Don't be such a child...we have faced failures too,that never came up...you know what this means?

That we are doing somethings on our own...true that we are at this stage with the assistance of China...

The Pakistani ICBM is a hoax...I have been searching for it for 2 yrs,and from each source,I got the same answer..."no"...

You guys need to move on...there are better things that we are doing right now...IMO,a 1000km range SLBM would be a better option...but nothing is being done on it,thats a fact...

You guys need to understand that there are other ways of kicking US out of the region.....

Watch TV,every single serious analyst/politician that comes up says that fighting US is not an option,even Imran Khan said it...we just need better diplomacy...
Venezuala,Iran don't have ICBMs...how come they are holding their grounds?...just because they have a strong and patriotic leadership...

All missiles look alike to you because you dont even know the first thing about missile tech.......

First most of the missiles dont look alike may be the camo not the dimension [CF], Nose , height, That's what at least in most of the country may be its similar there because they are simply the same missile different name different range. Of-Cource i am not in DRDO just ordinary person but i can learn a lot from your great experience in missile tech please tell me more.

you guys said the same thing about our Cruise Missile and we tested it within a week

Do you mean we in PDF or our government if our government who told source ? or if you mentioned us literally in PDF yes may be its true or may be its not true we can not argue now but how come a person joined in 04-28-2011 know what happened in late 2005 or 06 i guess when missile was developed if am not wrong.

And to mention your best Babur is sub sonic and has range less than 700 you cant compare it with a ICBM with range of 7000.

Perhaps 24 hour electric service should be a priority..then worry about ICBM's! :what:

Don't be such a child...we have faced failures too,that never came up...you know what this means?

That we are doing somethings on our own...true that we are at this stage with the assistance of China...

The Pakistani ICBM is a hoax...I have been searching for it for 2 yrs,and from each source,I got the same answer..."no"...

You guys need to move on...there are better things that we are doing right now...IMO,a 1000km range SLBM would be a better option...but nothing is being done on it,thats a fact...

You guys need to understand that there are other ways of kicking US out of the region.....

Watch TV,every single serious analyst/politician that comes up says that fighting US is not an option,even Imran Khan said it...we just need better diplomacy...
Venezuala,Iran don't have ICBMs...how come they are holding their grounds?...just because they have a strong and patriotic leadership...

You are very naive and do not understand how ideological states act towards each other...

anyway... you are entitled to your opinion... however Pakistan will disclose it has an ICBM soon God willing...

You guys need to move on...there are better things that we are doing right now...IMO,a 1000km range SLBM would be a better option...but nothing is being done on it,thats a fact...You guys need to understand that there are other ways of kicking US out of the region.....

I guess this is 21st century not 19th century that we shold go for 1000km range SLBMz.....this is global age....everything should have global effect and reach ...thats why we need ICBMz...LOL....:lol:
Anywayz we already learnt our lessons from Saddam, Libya , Egyt and Tunisia...so we know what is right and wrong for us....ure lectures are better if u give to US and its counterparts...thanks....:what:
Yes! Saddam was very patriotic and also held his ground and the world has seen what happened to him and same is going on with Libya Ghaddafi now too....he is very patriotic too....:smokin:

if ICBM is ready than Pakistan should test it as soon as possible and if the work is still going on than Pakistan should increase its speed

Back
Top Bottom