What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

exactly... the point being... everything is possible and nothing is real!!! hahaha

We need ICBMs... We shall inshaAllah have then in a couple of years... After that we maintain peace using the ICBM NUKE deterrence...

i think we al ready have icbms but we do not test them due to international preessure our militry programs r very secret who knows

world doesnt know pak has nukes until they test it in 1998.when did israel test its nukes.:disagree:

we have nukes in 1986 but we not test them we r a nuclear power in 1986 israel can test its nukes in near future

Why doesn't Pakistan just acquire some DF-31A from China for the time being? Is China reluctant to sell or lease them to Pakistan?

Hu Jintao maybe is reluctant, but the next leader Xi Jinping is more pro-military strategy between China and Pakistan, not just for economic alliance.

And China can't openly sell the ICBM to Pakistan, this transition of technology must be done underground.

Yes! u r right at least we can take out NATO first ....and if we can use it from Turkey or North Korea then...yes we can reach US...or there is another way we can equip it on any sea platform take it into open sea , US within its range and can use it then....Insha-Allah...:)

My suggestion is that it is time for Pakistan to develop its own SLBM, and don't wait to convert the landbased ICBM into the seabased SLBM, just look at the mess caused by Topol M/Bulava.

And JL-2 wasn't based on the technology of DF-31, it was developed from a different institution. China first developed the medium range SLBM JL-1 many decades ago, then it has been upgraded into the intercontinental range JL-2.

It is time for Pakistan to develop the short-medium range SLBM, then the long range SLBM.

It doesn't even matter incase we have to wage war on the US its gonna be WW3 baby and I judge that atleast all the Muslim ummah, N korea and probably Russia and China are gonna be up against the US, NATO and the rest of them so we can pretty much bang the US from N-korea, western Africa,
Turkey and a hell lot of strategic locations but the bottom line is this is never gonna happen because we have our thinking done by cowards and our fighting done by Idiots.......
PS by idiots i dont mean the army i mean the proxy forces we have made in many places on many occasions instead of our real army........

No i dont believe 7000KM missile to hit sky soon, Even wonder if such program exist which is in finishing stage, But i need to ask why the missile picture shown is always same i have seen the picture at least in 2 other different occasion doubt if this is the only missile in the arsenal.

No i dont believe 7000KM missile to hit sky soon, Even wonder if such program exist which is in finishing stage, But i need to ask why the missile picture shown is always same i have seen the picture at least in 2 other different occasion doubt if this is the only missile in the arsenal.

All missiles look alike to you because you dont even know the first thing about missile tech.......

Please provide a source or else this is a wet dream, its not a child's play to make an ICBM, only countries with advanced Space programs till now have the capability to make such missiles.

Please provide a source or else this is a wet dream,its not a child's play to make an ICBM, only countries with advanced Space programs till now have the capability to make such missiles.

For instance...North Korea :coffee:

From Kashmir to US , its 7500 km distance from US to Pakistan

The Timur is a 7000 km intercontinental Missile

I think we need to be be real -

Going form 7000-7500 lol is not going to take a lot more effort

Again , we are really interested in protecting our National Interest

Any more misadventures , would probbly mean :no:

And we will fire it over Antarctica mess up the Penguines too

If it get intercepted then fall out will go over india so can't blame us on that :argh:

you guys said the same thing about our Cruise Missile and we tested it within a week

If it get intercepted then fall out will go over india so can't blame us on that :argh:
Yes! u r right at least we can take out NATO first [....and if we can use it from Turkey or North Korea then...yes we can reach US...or there is another way we can equip it on any sea platform take it into open sea , US within its range and can use it then....Insha-Allah...:)

US is well equiped to shoot it down in air , but then , how your country going to take up when US retaliate ?...think about it !!

The distance from Kasmir to the US is not 7500 km, it is 15000km.

Back
Top Bottom