What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Challoo Aap Khush ho jao keh ICBM hai hi nahi...abb kya karrain ...US toa Pakistan per aa kar kabza karr ley gaa....:woot:

ICBM k bhugair be kr ley ga...LoL;-)
some people wonder if US comes to Pak, they will at least have good administration as compare to our present govt, they don't know how difficult is it to get rid of the 'Amreecan sundi'...

I dont see any reason to keep this discussion open if members are openly insulting each other rather than indulging in fruitful debate.If you have a point of view support it otherwise ______!! Please guys lets get back to topic at hand
Araz

ICBM k bhugair be kr ley ga...LoL;-)
some people wonder if US comes to Pak, they will at least have good administration as compare to our present govt, they don't know how difficult is it to get rid of the 'Amreecan sundi'...

Yes,US can do it whether Pakistan has ICBMs or not...

Yes! I guess u r right cuz they cant make or making ICBMz of range 11000kmz...yes they are working on 6-7000kmz ..thats not even joke...cuz it needz independant sattlelite systems for guidance as well...:)

Don't be so sure.....do you know the name of the next Pakistani IRBM?

All I'm saying is that this all frenzy is based on just a silly statement by a military person....The Army is so tight-lipped on these development that they don't even report failures...how can they disclose whats coming up?...

Remember,this is not India...where every development is announced...

I dont see any reason to keep this discussion open if members are openly insulting each other rather than indulging in fruitful debate.If you have a point of view support it otherwise ______!! Please guys lets get back to topic at hand
Araz

I'm trying to have a nice discussion based on technical knowledge but everybody seems to be having a super-duper patriotic fever...

i hope tipu/taimur icbm is not a remour and we will see it in next 2 or 5 years but first we have to test our shaheen 3 and ghori 3:pakistan::pakistan:

i hope tipu/taimur icbm is not a remour and we will see it in next 2 or 5 years but first we have to test our shaheen 3 and ghori 3:pakistan::pakistan:

Here I want to clear another confusion...

I already mentioned why Ghauri-III is not a viable option for Pakistan...I have confirmed its non-existence from the sources too...

As for Shaheen-III...it is not what you guys think it is...true that there is a missile under-development which has the characteristics of proposed Shaheen-III,but it has a new name...
Shaheen-III is a technology demonstrator...

No one is suggesting to the Palestinians that they battle the Israeli tanks with stones. However, suggesting that they migrate to other Muslim states and spend their lives as refugees doesn’t sound like ‘realistic bell’ but sounds more like an israeli tune to me. BTW would you please mention which Muslim state has that utopian atmosphere where the Palestinians can concentrate on building missiles for countering the Israeli missiles? Are you from Mars? What’s on your mind, wiseguy?

When you got nothing wise or sane to say on this forum, why on earth do you even post stuff? Palestine is NOT a nation, they are Muslims and in Islam, there is no concept of 56 Nations. Islam is one nation and Muslims are all brothers and sisters, not Palestinians or Jordanians, etc. When they will migrate to the neighboring countries, they'd definitely start doing whatever is necessary to combat the IDF. In the next post, unless you have anything of importance or any real use, you'd do yourself a favor by refraining to post.

When you got nothing wise or sane to say on this forum, why on earth do you even post stuff? Palestine is NOT a nation, they are Muslims and in Islam, there is no concept of 56 Nations. Islam is one nation and Muslims are all brothers and sisters, not Palestinians or Jordanians, etc. When they will migrate to the neighboring countries, they'd definitely start doing whatever is necessary to combat the IDF. In the next post, unless you have anything of importance or any real use, you'd do yourself a favor by refraining to post.

Where did you learn the zionazi tune? If you love the zionazi tune so much start waving the zionazi flag, it has a star of David. Do yourself a favour, get lost.

Already 4 of 5 threads about pakistani ICBMS Are opened Just for trolling nobody is posting Actual info in them

There is always some truth to rumours. But there is no article or links suggesting that Pakistan is developing an ICBM. But it makes sense not to disclose it at this sensitive time. Because after Syria and Iran it will be the turn of Pakistan to face the wraith of the West.

Why Pakistan needs to keep a secret. Just call Tiamur a space launch vehicle rather than a missile. Reason: India has big ones so we need one too. West has no reason to put any more sanctions. I think it is very imp for Pakistan to launch its own satellites. As an India I can tell you how much benefit Indian space missions have brought to us. The returns are far beyond the investments done.

Why Pakistan needs to keep a secret. Just call Tiamur a space launch vehicle rather than a missile. Reason: India has big ones so we need one too. West has no reason to put any more sanctions. I think it is very imp for Pakistan to launch its own satellites. As an India I can tell you how much benefit Indian space missions have brought to us. The returns are far beyond the investments done.
havent you seen the western draMA about north korean slv

Because after Syria and Iran it will be the turn of Pakistan to face the wraith of the West.

The friends of uncle sam in Pakistan definitely won't admit this and they are in power. They think if Pakistan befriends israel the threat will disappear. They will never admit that uncle is bent on breaking Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom