What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

The day we launch anything with 1km range more than what india is,
the whole world will go crazy ..

In the name of survival, lets not increase any range,
All we need are small , effective, accurate battle field systems or cruise missiles.

It can be a good business, and the market is Muslim world.

India earns from Sat launch of other countries regularly.

For attacking India or Isrel (may be possible future threat) Pak does not need ICBM,Can any of our friends tell me if there is any significance Pakistan spending on ICBM?

Maybe you're correct in your assumption. If Pakistan is developing such a system - ICBM or any other, why does it bother anyone? The dastardly illegal Zionist Yehuud state alongside decepetive Zionist India, has weapons to obliterate and annihilate countless people the world over, and yet they're blind, ignorant hypocritical fools asking absurd naive questions relating to Pakistan developing such weapons? I'd recommend such people to go out more often and develop friendships rather than make assumptions and demonise peace loving states, who want to exist and allow others to exist, provided no threats emanate fom any quarters.

Last edited:
It can be a good business, and the market is Muslim world.

India earns from Sat launch of other countries regularly.

Unfortunately, apart from Pakistan, Iran, Turkey & Indonesia the rest of the Muslim world is indifferent and in a slumber. Or they're suffering really badly like the Iraqis, Syrians & Libyans. My heart goes out to them. The Muslim world is not in a position at the moment to reap the rewards or add to Pakistani military developments.

world doesnt know pak has nukes until they test it in 1998.when did israel test its nukes.:disagree:
Did Israel Play a Role in 1979 South Africa Nuclear Test?

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...le-in-1979-south-africa-nuclear-test-1.281226

Nearly 30 years later there still is no certainty that a flash detected by the sensors of an American satellite indeed signaled a nuclear test that, according to foreign publications, involved Israel.

It is believed that the Jericho III is a nuclear armed ICBM which entered service in 2011. The Jericho III is believed to have a three-stage solid propellant and a payload of 1,000 to 1,300 kg. It is possible for the missile to be equipped with a single 750 kg nuclear warhead or two or three low yield MIRV warheads. It has an estimated launch weight of 30,000 kg and a length of 15.5 m with a width of 1.56 m. It may be similar to an upgraded and re-designed Shavit space launch vehicle, produced by Israel Aerospace Industries. It probably has longer first and second-stage motors. It is estimated by missilethreat.com that it has a range of 4,800 to 6,500 km (2,982 to 4,038 miles),[22] though a 2004 missile proliferation survey by the Congressional Research Service put its possible maximum range at 11,500 km.[23]

According to an official report which was submitted to the American congress in 2004, it may be that with a payload of 1,000 kg the Jericho III gives Israel nuclear strike capabilities within the entire Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and almost all parts of North America, as well as large parts of South America and North Oceania. Missile Threat reports: "The range of the Jericho 3 also provides an extremely high impact speed for nearby targets, enabling it to avoid any Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) defenses that may develop in the immediate region."[22] On 17 January 2008 Israel test fired a multi-stage ballistic missile believed to be of the Jericho III type, reportedly capable of carrying "conventional or non conventional warheads."[24] On 2 November 2011, Israel successfully test fired a missile believed to be an upgraded version of the Jericho III at Palmachim; the long trail of smoke was seen throughout central Israel.[25] Israel's intercontinental ballistic missile launchers are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[26][27]

After a further test in 2013 Alon Ben David published this opinion in an article in Aviation Week on the missile's range and throw weight "Reportedly, Israel's Jericho III intermediate-range ballistic missile is capable of carrying a 1,000-kg (2,204-lb.) warhead more than 5,000 km."[28]

ALHUMDULILLAH, PRAYING TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH , THAT ICBM GOALS ARE ACHIEVED WITH IN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME, NOT MEANT FOR INDIA BUT PRIMED, COORDINATED AND AIMED TO STRIKE AT THE HEART OF THE EVIL ZIONISTS EMPIRE, AS WELL.

"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it. At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East... and when the time comes, those who should know, will know, Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India".

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...ange-of-9000-kilometres.176064/#ixzz4O8ns0jfe

"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it. At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East... and when the time comes, those who should know, will know, Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India".

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...ange-of-9000-kilometres.176064/#ixzz4O8ns0jfe

You mentioned this forum as the source, that's not a bright practice. Anyway, what you claimed should be the case but if you take into consideration the shortsightedness and corrupt nature of the Pakistani leaders there's a chance that they have not yet developed any ICBMs. The US pays handsome amounts to the 'right' people in Pakistan just to prevent this kind of development.

You mentioned this forum as the source, that's not a bright practice. Anyway, what you claimed should be the case but if you take into consideration the shortsightedness and corrupt nature of the Pakistani leaders there's a chance that they have not yet developed any ICBMs. The US pays handsome amounts to the 'right' people in Pakistan just to prevent this kind of development.
Source:
Exclusive: Pakistani security official discusses the Shaheen-1A test ~ Terminal X
Maybe you should try to open this link to show us how brilliant you are :-)

Last edited:
First of all Pakistan must recruit new engineers and scientists for the Suparco and give them a handsome budget and then give them task to overhaul their rocket motor facility into a modern state of art laboratory to check the new solid propellants and rocket body composites to overcome their shortage of knowledge with respect to need of time.then also start work on the satellite of different job purpose with the help of chinese friends and then suparco could be converted into profitable institution for the commercial satellites launching facility for different national and international institutions. But all we can do in order to made a road map for the wake up of suparco which is long sleep period. I know it is difficult but they can do this i know an engineer who working in suparco but after 10 years job he joins the NDC and after some training he join the team of shaheen missile series its mean they had the potential but never utilize. If they try to make Suparco once again national pride like late 60s and 70s era it is possible they can call back their old employees and start work on rocket engineering than can achieve the goal in a short period of 5 to 7 years which will be not very late.they can also establish a educational facility for advance study on rocket science where selected student will study ansd then serve Suparco and NDC or NESCOM. "Jahan chah wahan raah". Thank you.

Source:
Exclusive: Pakistani security official discusses the Shaheen-1A test ~ Terminal X
Maybe you should try to open this link to show us how brilliant you are :-)

I tried your source but it gives out 'error 404'. Anyway I gave my opinion as to what critics might point out, I had no intention to insult you, matter of fact, your view and mine are pretty much same. I think we should try to avoid misunderstanding by looking at the intention of our friends rather than looking at the way they express themselves. The last thing we need right now is more misunderstanding among ourselves.

US can pay all they want but the security R&D infrastructure has always remained out of reach for US or even the Pakistani elite subject to US influence.

And the major threats for Pakistan will emerge from Europe and Americas if not already. The more they cozy up to China and Russia the more anti Nato they will become...and this is where Pakistan is being led now by the current Security Elite, and the current pro west elite is the last generation that are soon to be ousted...

Or so say some of my well paced contacts in the right places...

I tried your source but it gives out 'error 404'. Anyway I gave my opinion as to what critics might point out, I had no intention to insult you, matter of fact, your view and mine are pretty much same. I think we should try to avoid misunderstanding by looking at the intention of our friends rather than looking at the way they express themselves. The last thing we need right now is more misunderstanding among ourselves.
I agree, and hope you understand why I pointed out to the PDF thread now.. The post was important enough for this thread..
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom