What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

ICBM is not a toy to have....look at the implication of having a ICBM.. India is already under the missile range pf pakistan.. ICBM will generate thret in western countries only.. because apart from that they do not have any so called enemy.. in retaliation there will be trade embargo, sanctions and etc....
alredy west having a defence system in place which is more capable and advance that pakistan can ever have...

What is your source. I have as Ex president of Pakistan, what is your source? launching SLV is equal to warhead! What are you talking about!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

Its in NDC.....
(read my thread "Tactical Nuclear Delivery Systems")

No,launching SLV doesn't mean that you can land a warhead anywhere.....the smallest SLV can be modified to deliver warheads fromm3000-5000 km (I suppose)...but US is 11,000 km away...

What is your source. I have as Ex president of Pakistan, what is your source? launching SLV is equal to warhead! What are you talking about!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

The Ex-president also said that Ghauri failed.....now you don't believe that,do you?

You cannot convince this guy. Most probably he and his family live in the US and has a lot to lose if hostilities between Pakistan and the US break out.

Its a pity that my Nation assumes things so quickly and is best at making conspiracy theories (although most of them are true)...

Who told you guys that I am a US national?.....Yaar main aik Pakistani hoon,aur rawalpindi main rahta hoon....meri saari family yahin muqeem hai...
jo cheez nai hai wo nai hai...main sirf ye chahta hoon k aap logon ko sach bataon...laikin aap log mante hi nahi ho...:hitwall:

We just do not have enough resources to back us up in case of a new conflict with any country.....

Make ICBMs, fine...then what? not use them? or use them and extinguish ourselves?

You forget the prospect that you also extinguish the enemy... and our enemy is arrogant but not stupid...

You cannot convince this guy. Most probably he and his family live in the US and has a lot to lose if hostilities between Pakistan and the US break out.

Excuse me T REX? Having ICBM doesn't mean that Pakistan start nuking or attacking countries or USA for this matter. I don't believe that Pakistan should declare herself as ICBM stat as well because it will further create problems for Pakistan nothing less. Any country against Pakistan knows well that what Paskistan possess or no!If hostility breaks out between Pakistan and USA, it is bad for both countries, not one, well im not one of those morons who believe that we can challenge USA in anyways, I believe that Pakistan should build up and become strong in next 15-20 years and once we are strong enough and have reputation in world, then we can challenge anyone, but most likely we won't have to by then BUT if we get stronger!

The Ex-president also said that Ghauri failed.....now you don't believe that,do you?
listen man idk what happen to this forum seriously, where are the mods of old times. Indeed initial Ghauri test failed and it was reported by other generals as well way back in 2002, but no one said that Ghuri failed as a missile? Test could be failed but then you work on it and we did, and made it perfect!!!!

listen man idk what happen to this forum seriously, where are the mods of old times. Indeed initial Ghauri text failed and it was reported by other generals as well way back in 2002, but no one said that Ghuri failed as a missile? Text could be failed but then you work on it and we did, and made it perfect!!!!

Exactly.....Please excuse me as I confused you with other people....
I was talking about 1 or 2 tests of course.....Ghauri is perfectly ready for use by the PA and ASFC...

Exactly,our enemy is not stupid.....it will make sure that every step is well countered...

The reason why people question your identity is because you are playing the devil's advocate and desire to keep Pakistan in permanent slavery... as I remember you actually changed your stance once and agreed that we need ICBMs... are you not in agreement anymore?

The reason why people question your identity is because you are playing the devil's advocate and desire to keep Pakistan in permanent slavery... as I remember you actually changed your stance once and agreed that we need ICBMs... are you not in agreement anymore?

What?I desire to keep Pakistan in permanent slavery???:hitwall:
If you think that an ICBM can stop UCAV attacks,you're dreaming...Our Airforce is well armed with Side-winders and AIM-120...we can take them out anytime...provided the GoP gives the order...

If we stop receiving aid from US,if our politicians stop consulting with US before taking major decisions,we can get out of slavery...

I'm still confused why we need an ICBM:undecided:.....since I cannot explain my view point clearly (for now),I am not discussing "why"

I am available for discussion regarding "what" and "when"...

Such rude behaviour will get you no where and it cannot prove your point...
These are facts.....I dont think that we should ignore them...

I am just telling the reality...I explained the possible reasons,a few of them might be wrong...
You are free to disagree...

You do not know what reality is, people who say, "I'm still confused why we need an ICBM.....since I cannot explain my view point clearly (for now),I am not discussing "why" have nothing to do with facts or logic, they are guided by their unreliable sensory organs and emotions! They fail to grasp the implication of what they say, which makes them out as a tool for the enemy.

You do not know what reality is, people who say, "I'm still confused why we need an ICBM.....since I cannot explain my view point clearly (for now),I am not discussing "why" have nothing to do with facts or logic, they are guided by their unreliable sensory organs and emotions! They fail to grasp the implication of what they say, which makes them out as a tool for the enemy.

I guess he dont wanna be free....and independant of any threats especially from US.....Indeed we need ICBMz at all costs plus hypersonic cruise ICBMz...so that no system in the world can stop them...to keep us safe from any enemy in the world.....Insha-Allah....:)

What?I desire to keep Pakistan in permanent slavery???:hitwall:
If you think that an ICBM can stop UCAV attacks,you're dreaming...Our Airforce is well armed with Side-winders and AIM-120...we can take them out anytime...provided the GoP gives the order...

If we stop receiving aid from US,if our politicians stop consulting with US before taking major decisions,we can get out of slavery...

I'm still confused why we need an ICBM:undecided:.....since I cannot explain my view point clearly (for now),I am not discussing "why"

I am available for discussion regarding "what" and "when"...

Perhaps you ve missed the tons of discussion that we have had on these issues before... Firstly there is absolutely no will on part of either the traitor Government as well as the Traitor, Sell Out and Scumbag top brass of Pak Army to tackle the drone issue... Secondly we have been told numerous times here by sincere elements that America is going to bomb us to stone age if we dare challenge it in any way or form (e.g drone issue)... So we are left with no choice except to procure ICBMs and aim them at Washington D.C as deterrence...

This is now the task of the sincere elements within Pak Army and all resistance to this idea should be noted and documented... This is how Pak Army can recognize the snakes within its sleeve!!!

Perhaps you ve missed the tons of discussion that we have had on these issues before... Firstly there is absolutely no will on part of either the traitor Government as well as the Traitor, Sell Out and Scumbag top brass of Pak Army to tackle the drone issue... Secondly we have been told numerous times here by sincere elements that America is going to bomb us to stone age if we dare challenge it in any way or form (e.g drone issue)... So we are left with no choice except to procure ICBMs and aim them at Washington D.C as deterrence...
You said we should procure ICBMs.....how?
Keeping in mind that DC is 11,000 km away.....

Back
Top Bottom