What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

We just do not have enough resources to back us up in case of a new conflict with any country.....

Make ICBMs, fine...then what? not use them? or use them and extinguish ourselves?

Who told you that having ICBMs means going to war with the US? Russia has them, China has them, are they at war with the US? There's no logic in what you're saying. You're just speculating what the US might do and in the same way I can also speculate what the US might not do. ICBMs are for preventing wars, not for waging wars. Matter of fact, sooner or later Pakistan will find itself at war with the war-mongers in Washington if it does not develop its own ICBMs.

ICBM is very imp for PAkstan

we have nukes right but we dont have anything to deliever them to the USA.

we need ICBM

if we had ICBM american wont dare to attack us like north korea
USA would have invaded north korea bt due to the north korean ICBM they know that Norrth korea will turn our city into hiroshima

Who told you that having ICBMs means going to war with the US? Russia has them, China has them, are they at war with the US? There's no logic in what you're saying. You're just speculating what the US might do and in the same way I can also speculate what the US might not do. ICBMs are for preventing wars, not for waging wars. Matter of fact, sooner or later Pakistan will find itself at war with the war-mongers in Washington if it does not develop its own ICBMs.

+++++++11111111111111
yes!!!!!!!!!

I dont think Pak has any ICBM.However they might be working on one and Taimur might be a classified ICBM project for the future.I hope we do get one in the future.When Pak test fired Babur , it shocked the world.

I'm positive that Pakistan has ICBM and i'm 1000% sure we do possess it, Reason is because if you go back in 2007 and early 2008. You will see Musharraf declaring that 2008 will be the year of Space for Pakistan. Now he declared many times on many international levels, All went wrong when Pakistan got hit with a political storm and fake DemoCRAZY took place and Pakistani economy went in the hands of IMF AND WORLD BANK AND USA.

I'm positive that Pakistan has ICBM and i'm 1000% sure we do possess it, Reason is because if you go back in 2007 and early 2008. You will see Musharraf declaring that 2008 will be the year of Space for Pakistan. Now he declared many times on many international levels, All went wrong when Pakistan got hit with a political storm and fake DemoCRAZY took place and Pakistani economy went in the hands of IMF AND WORLD BANK AND USA.

It may be true but there's no sign of it right now. Pakistan can say that its sovereignty is in real danger and in order to safeguard its sovereignty Pakistan has the opportunity to test its ICBM, that is, if it really has any.

No,Pakistan doesn't have an ICBM....I have credible source(s)...
Space program doesn't mean that you can deliver a warhead 11,000 km away...

It will send a message though.....that we will use it IF you don't stop...for that we have to first break all relations with them...

I mean you just can't say that "we can nuke you" after we receive the damn aid....

It will send a message though.....that we will use it IF you don't stop...for that we have to first break all relations with them...
I mean you just can't say that "we can nuke you" after we receive the damn aid....

What's wrong in sending a message, isn't america sending its messages to the entire world everyday, but can you make them admit what kind of message they are sending? Besides, what kind of message do you think Russia and China are sending by having ICBMs? So, why are you making such a big deal about this message.

No,Pakistan doesn't have an ICBM....I have credible source(s)...
Space program doesn't mean that you can deliver a warhead 11,000 km away...
What is your source. I have as Ex president of Pakistan, what is your source? launching SLV is equal to warhead! What are you talking about!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

What is your source. I have as Ex president of Pakistan, what is your source? launching SLV is equal to warhead! What are you talking about!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

You cannot convince this guy. Most probably he and his family live in the US and has a lot to lose if hostilities between Pakistan and the US break out.

This continuous talk of nuking everyone is why many think Pakistan is not a mature enough country to control nukes. And if you do have an ICBM with fission warheads and fired them at the US, it would definantly hurt (if they got through)... but your country would cease to exist. Plus the many Pakis living in western nations would have a rather rough time of it.

This continuous talk of nuking everyone is why many think Pakistan is not a mature enough country to control nukes. And if you do have an ICBM with fission warheads and fired them at the US, it would definantly hurt (if they got through)... but your country would cease to exist. Plus the many Pakis living in western nations would have a rather rough time of it.

So, having ICBMs is same as nuking everyone. It's really amazing how some people twist what their 'enemies' say in order to portray them as villains. Nukes in the hands of warmongers like bush and obama is the most dangerous prospect for the world.

So, having ICBMs is same as nuking everyone. It's really amazing how some people twist what their 'enemies' say in order to portray them as villains. Nukes in the hands of warmongers like bush and obama is the most dangerous prospect for the world.

Have you read much of this forum?

Back
Top Bottom