What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Look,you guys have little technical knowledge of the ICBM...

By definition,ICBM is a missile with 5500 km+ range...US is 11,000 km away...until now,we have made Shaheen-II with 2750km max range with a suitable warhead...

In my opinion,we should have strong diplomacy so that US is forced to stop itself.....it requires guts to fire even an SRBM (not required against India)...if the GoP does not have them to shoot down a drone,ICBM chalana to door ki Baat hai...

Gar hamari economy strong hogi,to dunya hamare saath hogi...as in case of India...

Yes, I also think that instead of wasting resources on ICBMs Pakistan should develop missiles that cannot prevent uncle sam's sweet nuclear blackmail. Pakistan can convince uncle sam not to attack Pakistan by sending some beautiful Pakistani ladies to the parties held in Washington. Who says power of love cannot change the world?

You said we should procure ICBMs.....how?
Keeping in mind that DC is 11,000 km away.....

Thats the easy part... just get me the state funds... I ll get you the ICBMs... LOL

Man what are you... a clown... no offence but you really think its impossible to get some missiles from all these countries desperate to sell their weapons for a good profit... Any Russian on this forum??

Yes, I also think that instead of wasting resources on ICBMs Pakistan should develop missiles that cannot prevent uncle sam's sweet nuclear blackmail. Pakistan can convince uncle sam not to attack Pakistan by sending some beautiful Pakistani ladies to the parties held in Washington. Who says power of love cannot change the world?

Those kinda things happen in the movies only... unless you got your Ms Lewinsky in the white house... its better to play it safe... the lady may actually double cross you... they can be unpredictable... ;)

Those kinda things happen in the movies only... unless you got your Ms Lewinsky in the white house... its better to play it safe... the lady may actually double cross you... they can be unpredictable... ;)

Hey, I'm just giving a boost to our friend, Ahseeba on this forum. She thinks that ICBMs are only for america and her allies. Uncle sam will be really angry with Pakistan if Pakistan somehow claims a share in it! I think she has a point though the point seems no point to most of us.;)

Hey, I'm just giving a boost to our friend, Ahseeba on this forum. She thinks that ICBMs are only for america and her allies. Uncle sam will be really angry with Pakistan if Pakistan somehow claims a share in it! I think she has a point though the point seems no point to most of us.;)

I am a male.....:hitwall:

Of course a possible ICBM is intented for US/Nato....who else might be our enemy? Mexico?

Thats the easy part... just get me the state funds... I ll get you the ICBMs... LOL

Man what are you... a clown... no offence but you really think its impossible to get some missiles from all these countries desperate to sell their weapons for a good profit... Any Russian on this forum??

Clown? I am afraid that would be you...

First,no country (Russia or China) would sell us that (11,000km range missile)....as it contains a handsome amount of technology which is sacred to them...
Second,we have a treaty that prevents announced trading of 300+km range ballistic missile...
Third,if we somehow conclude the deal,we can never procure them secretly...

And if we get caught,you know what the world is gonna think and say.....

Third,

First,no country (Russia or China) would sell us that (11,000km range missile)....as it contains a handsome amount of technology which is sacred to them...
Second,we have a treaty that prevents announced trading of 300+km range ballistic missile...

Third,

Russia, of course, will not sell any relevant technology to Pakistan. but how you can underestimate the friendship between China and Pakistan?

China even sold the DF-3 ballistic missiles to Saudi Arabia back in 1980s. Today, the technology of DF-31A is very cheap for China, and our primary deterrence will drift to DF-41 and JL-2A. And DF-5 will soon be retired, even giving it as a gift to Pakistan isn't out of question.

Russia, of course, will not sell any relevant technology to Pakistan. but how you can underestimate the friendship between China and Pakistan?

China even sold the DF-3 ballistic missiles to Saudi Arabia in 1980s. Today, the technology of DF-31A is very cheap for China, and our primary deterrence will drift to DF-41 and JL-2A. And DF-5 will soon be retired, even giving it as a gift to Pakistan isn't out of question.

I don't think Pakistan has that much time in hand. Uncle sam has started arming the Beluch Liberation Army and any day you might see american troops roaming the streets of Pakistan. So, if China thinks of giving any gift it better be very soon.

China even sold the DF-3 ballistic missiles to Saudi Arabia in 1980s. Today, the technology of DF-31A is very cheap for China, and our primary deterrence will drift to DF-41 and JL-2A. And DF-5 will soon be retired, even giving it as a gift to Pakistan isn't out of question.

You are right my friend... I asked for a Russian as being sarcastic... The Russians fear the Pak Nukes as much as any other hostile state towards Pakistan... including the US...

besides money talks and the bs walks... we will ultimately need the ICBMs... and time is running out

Third,
OH my god u think its a candy that we will be punished...just buy a dozen of them and then watch ..how the world/enemies will be under ure control....nobody dare gonna mess with u, guaranteed , cuz everybody will be worried for their lives ...:woot:

Look,you guys have little technical knowledge of the ICBM...

By definition,ICBM is a missile with 5500 km+ range...US is 11,000 km away...until now,we have made Shaheen-II with 2750km max range with a suitable warhead...

In my opinion,we should have strong diplomacy so that US is forced to stop itself.....it requires guts to fire even an SRBM (not required against India)...if the GoP does not have them to shoot down a drone,ICBM chalana to door ki Baat hai...

Gar hamari economy strong hogi,to dunya hamare saath hogi...as in case of India...
Great ! Excellent ! why dont u give this lecture to US , Britain and france, why they keeping ICBMS then...are they dumb @$$ foolz... or they are class prep kidz...
Plz dont give us lecture for not having ICBMz.....instead US and Israel needz these kinda lectures...if US listens to it and demolish their ICBMz then we will be very happi to listen and follow u....:)

Pakistani ICBM is ready and would soon be test fired.This intercontinental missile has a range of 7000 kilometres and is capable of hitting its target falling within its range. The missile can contain nuclear as well as traditional warheads. The missile has been termed a significant milestone for the defence of the country and is believed to strengthen the defence. According to sources, this missile is ready and would soon be test fired.:pakistan:
Missile.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom