What's new

Pakistan’s Energy Crisis will get WORSE in July

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan’s energy crisis is poised to get worse in July 🇵🇰⚡

🚢 Pakistan is struggling to secure enough LNG for early-July amid a global fuel shortage
📝 For the 2nd time this month, Pakistan was forced to scrap an LNG spot purchase tender (the supplier’s offer was disqualified)

Pakistan has failed to receive a single qualifying bid in two tenders seeking a July 3-4 delivery LNG cargo 📝

This appears to be a combination of bad luck and general market tightness. There are few suppliers available to offer an early July shipment to South Asia

Meanwhile, Karachi (Pakistan’s business capital) is facing citywide planned blackouts 🔌

Power demand is surging due to the heat, and the utility isn’t able to generate enough electricity

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1@N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan@Faqirze @pakpride00090 @MultaniGuy @Abid123@Goritoes @SecularNationalist@PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder

Lol.... I said so.... Brace for the crash landing folks.... It's zombie apocalypse time...

Kuch b kerke Solar panels lagwao bhai jaan……a small 2.8kv can cost around 4-6 lacs…..(offgrid) at least in daytime u can have power from solar…..wapda jaye bhar mei

Does it matter? Pehlay kaun sa bijli aa rae hai. Behtar hai banda solar pannel lagwa lay jo eik do pankhay chala lay easily. AC tu waisay bi out of reach ho gaya hai. It cringes my heart when my new born cant sleep bcz of searing heat and have to give baby a bath to get temperature down.

Lol.... I said so.... Brace for the crash landing folks.... It's zombie apocalypse time...
Patwari Apocalypse.

Kuch b kerke Solar panels lagwao bhai jaan……a small 2.8kv can cost around 4-6 lacs…..(offgrid) at least in daytime u can have power from solar…..wapda jaye bhar mei
Wapda asal danda raat me deta hai, when you are sleepy and want to go to sleep. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Light gone.

Somewhere Bajra smiles for all the agony he is putting Pakistani's through:
"Me to Belgium chala jaunga. Tmhe khana kharab kr k jaunga!"

Patwari Apocalypse.

Wapda asal danda raat me deta hai, when you are sleepy and want to go to sleep. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
Light gone.

Somewhere Bajra smiles for all the agony he is putting Pakistani's through:
"Me to Belgium chala jaunga. Tmhe khana kharab kr k jaunga!"
Bajwa should not be allowed to enjoy the fruits of his treachery in Belgium. On retirement he should be tried for treason..
At the moment he is untouchable, unless there is a mutiny within the upper echelons of the military leadership and some patriots rise up and despose the sold out quad…

gate no 4 don't give a shit that civilian should die or live. they need their budget to make more house societies

Bajwa should not be allowed to enjoy the fruits of his treachery in Belgium. On retirement he should be tried for treason..
At the moment he is untouchable, unless there is a mutiny within the upper echelons of the military leadership and some patriots rise up and despose the sold out quad…

Only way to get rid of Bajwa is if his bodygaurds or any soldier turns against him.

It happened to Indira Ghandi and also Salman Taseer in Pakistan.

Short term, band aid solutions will always lead to such problems.

Just wondering, is there loadshedding in DHA?
Ho b to those rich have big powerful generators and heavy battery backups(ups) bhai jaan…..they’re hardly affected by it….paisa bohot ha dha walon k pas

Sirf ghareeb awam and middle class ko garmi lagti ha…..

Back
Top Bottom