What's new

Pakistan’s enemy is our enemy, says US State Dept official

Lip service :lol:
First release the coalition support fund then talk.

United States considers Pakistan’s enemy as its own enemy.
giphy.gif

Im amazed some people here are still looking for apologies and CSf fund release..
If this is what our rulers are looking forward to then we havent learnt a darn thing from history.

This is the time when Pakistan makes the paradigm shift and do whatever it always wanted to do even if its a limited war with India to intrude Kashmir. Trump will keep tweeting and his machinery will keep doing the damage control.
Trump is a blessing in disguise, whatever Pakistan does right now will wash away in no time and will be forgotten.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Pakistans enemy is india.
I dont think US's tongue will ever twist to say india is its enemy.

Double speak...this is double speak Pak friends!

The target is Pak Armed Forces... why cann't you see this?

Remain vigilant more than ever... this sudden U-turn is dangerous indication of plans. Deception 101.

Remain alert and keep your options open. Charge max rates for the use of ports and air routes.

The mentioning of Balochistan sounds more like a threat than reassurance... See it clearly Paks!

Pakistan's enemy is the USA and Israel. India isn't even a problem
Exactly what I have been saying As well. China is the real India's enemy not Pakistan. No idea why we spend so much money buying weapons Pakistan centric.

Exactly what I have been saying As well. China is the real India's enemy not Pakistan. No idea why we spend so much money buying weapons Pakistan centric.
I agree. Resolve Kashmir and we have no issues we change get along easily.

Back
Top Bottom