What's new

Pakistan’s Defense Production: More Efficient than India, Why?

lol @ this bhangis *** on fire. If you're so triggered go talk to your own generals who are shitting on your defence manufacturing capability.

lol @ this bhangis *** on fire. If you're so triggered go talk to your own generals who are shitting on your defence manufacturing capability.
Your own general shitted on your HIT as he revealed that HIT rolls out a mere 15-20 tanks a year for past 8-9 years.

Super Mushaks are trainer jets. Not a fighter jet.
What the hell are you talking about ? I am just quoting the export figures are incorrect as they do not even represent the sale of super mushaq ...

What the hell are you talking about ? I am just quoting the export figures are incorrect as they do not even represent the sale of super mushaq ...
You're quoting something that's not relevant when comparing arms trade. Don't try to extrapolate it to other arms trade of Pakistan and say SIPRI is false. SIPRI only takes fighter jets (in that category). Super Mushaqs do not take combat roles. I guess this clears your doubt.

(Source SIPRI fact sheet)
--------------------------------------------------
This definition does not include the substantial number of smaller jet-engined trainer aircraft that often have a secondary or even primary combat role (such as the Chinese K-8 or the British Hawk), other light armed aircraft (such as the Brazilian EMB-314, the Swiss PC-7 and PC-9 or the US AC-208)

Back
Top Bottom