What's new

Pakistan's concern for Indian Sea Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should continue for minimum deterrence policy. India nuclear powered submarines are great threat for Pakistan. India will have 3 to 5 nuclear powered submarines in coming years. Pak should build/get at least 1 nuclear powered submarine till 2018-2020.

FYI, as per the cold strike doctrine, even if u take out your IRBMs, it will taken as an act of preparation of nuclear attack. We can pick the images from our spy satellites and in no time nuclear bombs will be raining over your country. Courtesy brahmos/Shaurya it won't take more than 3 minutes to take out any target in pakistan.

I admire your fanboyism ... But tell me what makes you think that China doesn't provide the same facility to Pakistan ? :P
In case of CSD , Pakistan would have full justification for using tactical nukes on invading forces if they become a threat to our existence ( come too close to our sensitive installations , major cities ) and I am sure that your Govt wouldn't like total annihilation just for few thousand soldiers ... right ?

And even in case of total war , whilst your bombs would be raining all over our country ... What do you think the Pakistani SPD will be doing ? Enjoying the show ? :azn: ... With close to 100 nukes , would there be a country with the name of " India " ? :rofl:

You Indians have a habit of overestimating yourselves whilst underestimating your enemies at the same time ...

thats something new to me..................damm .........pakistan has a stregic balance for India
Indeed , it has proved it in 1987 , 2002 and 2008 ... Need some more proof ? :azn: ... and its Strategic :rofl: ...

No, actually, you are overestimating your nuclear muscle. In an all out war, India will win. You can try and nuke Indian cities and may even succeed in getting one or two targets. But contrary to a popular belief in Pakistan that they ll make the victory very cost high, it ll be fairly easy for India.

your strategic deterrence is not nukes but you country's low economic worth (which is no incentive.)

Nobody will win in an all out war , its all Mutual Assured Destruction scenario ... Succeed in nuking only 1 or 2 cities ? Really ? Is God coming down to save the rest ? :rofl: ... Is this some new logic devised at your high command like 2 front war and CSD ? :azn: ... India has everything to gain , wanna try ? ... And what has economic worth got to do with war ? :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

no that already proved in 1971
Sure , why not derail the thread and bring everything from 1947 to 2011 ?

It is impossible for pakistan to maintain balance with Indias naval build up....
Only option left for them is to Give up...:wave:

only option left for you is to keep day-dreaming....but you people are good at that regardless

:wave: right back at you

MAD isn't there in the case of Pakistan. That's why i said you are over estimating your nuclear capabilities.
I have asked before , Is God coming down to save you from 100 nukes ? :azn: ... I am not over estimating anything ... This is what you guys are good at ... Just because you cant attack , you are saying that Pakistan has no economic worth , India has nothing to gain and blah blah blah ... The ground reality is that you cant afford to attack Pakistan ...

read #41 again and again till you understand and internalize it completely. we are sparing your non sense only because there's no economic value right now in your conflict ridden country.

Do one thing ... Spare us your bull **** theories ... That would be better ... You want economic value , try messing with China ...

Scientist reveals India nuke test fizzled
A top scientist's claim that India's 1998 nuclear test was a failure poses a big threat to Obama's nonproliferation plans.

Kasturiranga Santhanam, the coordinator of India's 1998 nuclear tests, went public with allegations that India's much heralded Pokhran II test of a thermonuclear bomb 11 years ago was actually a fizzle.

“We are totally naked vis-a-vis China, which has an inventory of 200 nuclear bombs, the vast majority of which are giant H-bombs of power equal to three million tons of TNT,” Santhanam told reporters in New Delhi this week.

By calling its success into question, scientist K. Santhanam, who was director of test site preparations for Pokhran II, shook the country's confidence in its nuclear deterrent at a moment when the long, frustrating peace process with Pakistan seems as futile as ever.

“We need to test again; it's just a question of when, not if,” said Bharat Karnad, a former member of India's National Security Advisory board and part of the group that drafted India's nuclear doctrine.

India Nuclear Weapons | Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty

India nuclear test 'did not work'

If his statement is accurate it points to a massive cover-up by India and also confirms what many in the West suspected at the time - that the nuclear devices India tested were not as powerful as had been thought.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India nuclear test 'did not work'

:rofl:

Caught with your pants down kid ? :azn:

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

too many emoticons suggest too much agony.

i asked you to study specification type literature of your nukes. you might even want to look up capabilities of your delivery systems against Missile defense systems.

I am enjoying talking with a kid who has no idea what he's talking about :rofl:

First study about your nuclear tests before asking others ... Our delivery systems can cover whole of India and there ai'nt no ABM that can bring it down ...

On topic : I am more than sure that the new submarines and frigates that PN plans to get in the future + JF17 Naval Air Arm with C 803 will be enough for our minimum credible deterrence policy

You are assuming too many things. how do you know that we did not already do that? we are talking about a war as the after math of a possible mischief from Pakistan (like say 2002.)

pakistanis believe that their nescom surprises them with missile lauches..loll one day they will wake up and they will have nuke sub and loaded mirv missiles. their ghauri 3 and shaheen 3 have been in development since 2001 and since none of them have been fired. and they keep uploading videos on ytb they are best in missiles.

oh so ur a pakistani missile scientist that u know what going in pakistani missiles??
anyways india is developing midcourse abm that will destroy missiles in the space soo allah bachai tumko

No , I keep myself constantly updated with the new developments ... BTW , all these things were reported in International media so stop making yourself look like a fool with these childish comments ... Here , Enlighten yourself ...

“The sixth Pakistan nuclear test, codename Chagai-II, (May 30, 1998) at Kharan Desert was a successful test of a sophisticated, compact, but powerful bomb designed to be carried by missiles. The Pakistanis are believed to be spiking their plutonium based nuclear weapons with tritium. Only a few grams of tritium can result in an increase of the explosive yield by 300% to 400%.”[44]

In late 2006, the Institute for Science and International Security released intelligence reports and imagery showing the construction of a new plutonium reactor at the Khushab nuclear site. The reactor is deemed to be large enough to produce enough plutonium to facilitate the creation of as many as "40 to 50 nuclear weapons a year."[48][49][50]

Pakistani engineers are also said to be in the advance stages of developing MIRV technology for its missiles. This would allow the military to fit several warheads on the same ballistic missile and then launch them at separate targets.[62]

Pakistan and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MIRV's will be enough for your midcourse ABM so :wave:

pakistanis believe that their nescom surprises them with missile lauches..loll one day they will wake up and they will have nuke sub and loaded mirv missiles. their ghauri 3 and shaheen 3 have been in development since 2001 and since none of them have been fired. and they keep uploading videos on ytb they are best in missiles.
NESCOM doesn't only surprise us , it also astonishes the world with its continuous successful achievements and completing programs on time unlike some ... Yes , they have been in development and possibly completed and will be tested at the right time ... But its futile explaining geopolitics to someone like you ... Did you know about Nasr , Babur and Raad until they were one day tested ? :azn:

No , I keep myself constantly updated with the new developments ... BTW , all these things were reported in International media so stop making yourself look like a fool with these childish comments ... Here , Enlighten yourself ...

“The sixth Pakistan nuclear test, codename Chagai-II, (May 30, 1998) at Kharan Desert was a successful test of a sophisticated, compact, but powerful bomb designed to be carried by missiles. The Pakistanis are believed to be spiking their plutonium based nuclear weapons with tritium. Only a few grams of tritium can result in an increase of the explosive yield by 300% to 400%.”[44]

In late 2006, the Institute for Science and International Security released intelligence reports and imagery showing the construction of a new plutonium reactor at the Khushab nuclear site. The reactor is deemed to be large enough to produce enough plutonium to facilitate the creation of as many as "40 to 50 nuclear weapons a year."[48][49][50]

Pakistani engineers are also said to be in the advance stages of developing MIRV technology for its missiles. This would allow the military to fit several warheads on the same ballistic missile and then launch them at separate targets.[62]

Pakistan and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MIRV's will be enough for your midcourse ABM so :wave:

for many mirvs to fit in the missile has to be big. currently pak only has low range irbms. ur ghauri and shaheen has been in decade of development and still no tests. and u guys are dreaming about tiamur icbm. u guys are seriously funny. ur missile tech has reached the end of its life. ur govt has no money to invest in new missile techs.

now you gave yourself away completely. you are a kid, aren't you? all this time you were talking based on Press releases by Military and govt?
One of the most ridiculous comments I have ever heard ... What do you rely on ? Sensational Indian media reports which are slightly better than drama ? :azn:

Before calling me a kid , check your childish comments and theories from the beginning ...

Do you know anything about missiles ? Or just wasting bandwidth and time here ? Pakistan does not currently possess IRBM ... If you dont even know the difference between different missiles , whats the point of posting these stupid comments ?

Seriously , has it the reached the end ? :lol: ... For defense purposes , we have plenty of money so you dont need to worry about that ... Shaheen and Ghauri have been tested from time to time ... What bull **** crap are you talking ?

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Oh ? DRDO insiders :azn: ... Best not leak information here then , might be dangerous for your country kid :rofl:

i am taking some sence in ur mind my frnd we have been hearing since 2001 that shaheen 3 and ghauri 3 is under development. where are the tests? and sooner or later u will realize that ur country will not build any long range missiles coz india is covered by all ur short range irbm? if u dont know what an IRBM is not maa problem/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom