What's new

Pakistan's command and control system safest in the world

Ha ha ha. That guy had US after him for ten years, at least that proves he had head full of brain on his shoulders but alas some idiots have only keyboards to bash Pakistan. You know na I am referring to you.

Last I heard, that guy had a head full of 5.56, apparently he got sold by his own protection less than a mile away so that the next USAID cheque clears. Pakistan ke liye keyboard kafi hei.

They might be safe, but to think no one has a clue where they are is pretty silly. Pakistani nuke sites and bases are closely watched by the US/India.
Then i am sure you are watching wrong bases and just deluding yourself :)

They are in good health. And we dont let your 'doctors' to touch our nukes. I also heard that our nukes also have deadly sneeze. One of them sneezed in May 1998 and shook whole mountain.

Le loh, sneeze and the whole 'parthvath' like shaking...Wow, truly awesome ji.

Then i am sure you are watching wrong bases and just deluding yourself :)

Nahi ji, hum tho apke ghar ko dekh rahethey, suna hein, apne 'bum' ghar pe rakha hein.

Since Samar Mubarakmand said it this must be true.

He also said a couple of days ago that Indian missiles simple crash into the Indian ocean. Dr Samar Mubarakmand expresses faith in Pakistan's nuclear deterrent.

His colleague Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood is working on extracting energy from Djinns. http://www.fas.org/sgp/news/secrecy/2001/10/102901.html

Another colleague A Q Khan ran a nuclear black market. Pakistan Nuclear ScientistAdmits Technology Transfers - WSJ

Another colleague MAJEED ABDUL CHAUDHRY along with the Djinn energy guy was caught working for Al Qaida and sanctioned by the UN. The Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee

I do not think a more qualified body of eminent 'scientists' with a scientific mind full of human spirit can be found for this certification. In fact why just the world, they should certainly certify that their CnC systems are the best even in the Muslim world, of which the world is only a small part.

Last edited:
Making comment by our self is very easy but proving is another. Can you prove your comment?

CIA Failed To Get Any Information About Pakistan Atomic Program - Salute To Pak Army and ISI
That report is false:

US spy who leaked details of Pakistan’s N-programme may be released - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Amazon.com: 9781438737287: Books

http://fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/nuke/chron.htm

Pakistan might have kept details of its nuclear program concealed from the public for a long time but intelligence agencies are a different matter.

In-fact, according to Western intelligence sources, Pakistan's earliest nuclear test took place in 1990.

Last edited:
They can be anywhere, the question is are they in safe hands wherever they are.

I can say they are in safe hands. There is invisible barrier around them. Whoever, insider or outsider, tries to cross, burns to ashes. I've seen people burning. So our nukes are in self sustained security system. Only unanimous approval can unleash them.

That report is false:

US spy who leaked details of Pakistan’s N-programme may be released - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Amazon.com: 9781438737287: Books

http://fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/nuke/chron.htm

Pakistan might have kept details of its nuclear program concealed from the public for a long time but intelligence agencies are a different matter.

In-fact, according to Western intelligence sources, Pakistan's earliest nuclear test took place in 1990.

Cold tests happened in the 80s. This is not a secret.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom