What's new

Pakistan's Check Posts vs India's at northern border

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just out of curiosity i want to know if Pakistan has its any of the check posts located at a higher location than those of India's? What I know is that India has tactical advantage over Pakistan insofar as height of check posts are concerned be it at LoC or Siachin. That is the main reason that Pakistan has more casualties than India at LoC whenever firing starts..

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity i want to know if Pakistan has its any of the check posts located at a higher location than those of India's? What I know is that India has tactical advantage over Pakistan insofar as height of check posts are concerned be it at LoC or Siachin. That is the main reason that Pakistan has more casualties than India at LoC whenever firing starts..

Thanks!

Indians have upper ground in Siachen
While at rest of LOC there are many places where we are on the higher ground and they are on the disadvantage and vice versa.

There is more civilian population on our side near to LOC which Indians cowardly target to show their "muh tor jawab" and hence more civilian casualties.

Indians have upper ground in Siachen
While at rest of LOC there are many places where we are on the higher ground and they are on the disadvantage and vice versa.

There is more civilian population on our side near to LOC which Indians cowardly target to show their "muh tor jawab" and hence more civilian casualties.

What about the casualties on our side?

India-Pakistan border clashes leave civilians dead - Al Jazeera English

Neither side are being cautious but being biased will not help.

If Pakistan wanted peace it would close the terror camps in Azad Kashmir and disband it's proxies like JUD/LET but alas these are state assets.

They are definitely less as compared to Pakistani civilian casualties since we rarely target them. You have greater military casualties though.

The Indians, being cowards, target civilians. That's what needs to be pushed into the mindset of these folks.

They are definitely less as compared to Pakistani civilian casualties since we rarely target them. You have greater military casualties though.

Any evidence for that?

The victims are the innocent civilians, I am not blaming the armed forces but I put the blame on Politician's. How many more years till we fight for Kashmir? it's time to make peace and withdraw the forces.

Agreed. We also want peace. Only if insane jingoism wouldn't have been on rise in India things would have been much better.

Musharraf-Vajpayee plan is doable if we can restart peace talks and not act like babies.

Agreed. We also want peace. Only if insane jingoism wouldn't have been on rise in India things would have been much better.

You are not being neutral in this view, it takes 2 to tango not just 1 party. Let's stop the blame game as we been doing that for years and it never worked.

The victims are the innocent civilians, I am not blaming the armed forces but I put the blame on Politician's. How many more years till we fight for Kashmir? it's time to make peace and withdraw the forces.

Peace is welcome, but if we withdraw the forces will we get peace or a tsunami terrorist scum

You are not being neutral in this view, it takes 2 to tango not just 1 party. Let's stop the blame game as we been doing that for years and it never worked.

I am being very much neutral. It is India where war mongering is on a rise. The day NSA talks were cancelled, most of Pakistani channels were busy in our domestic political issues. NS unlike Modi didn't become a PM by bashing India in his election campaign.

India needs to control its war mongering. They look psychotic at times.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom