What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

This schism and rift, between Iran ans KSA, which is fueled and fired by sectarian, racial and ethnic hatred, is being used by US, West and Israel, to break the neck and back of the whole Muslim world. We all, including Pakistan and Turkey, would ultimately become the fuel of this fire, and would be tuned into ash. End result would be total subjugation of the the Muslim world.

Last edited:
The terms used were---we don't want a war---we will not participate in a war---we are not mercenaries---even though all the conquests of the muslim empire were mercenary armies---all the great muslim warriors were mercenaries---payment was in loot and plunder---'maal a ghanimat '---.
This is key here people are not understanding.

@MastanKhan @CHACHA"G" @Simurgh @Boyka @Retired Troll @Salza @Tps43 @Signalian @Dawood Ibrahim @ali_raza @Mangus Ortus Novem @Wa Muhammada @*Awan* @zulu @PakSword and others

Alh This Ramadan, huge strides have been made, The Yemen conflict is very much under control, and is very close to it's objective.

Unfortunately, Pakistan missed the boat. A boat that was loaded with US$15bn+ per annum, for the next five yrs min, because it is a majority held hostage, by a minority.

While a key figure in this saga rakes in millions of US$, the country looks at the US$ shoots through the roof, and the economy in a downward spiral. It is forced to deal with the devil himself, for a measly US$6bn.

After the latest Ormara & Gawadar PC Attacks, Now would be a good time to wake up, and smell the coffee.

Best Regards

Yaar baat soun, I have no sympathy with Iranian regime neither for Houthis. I am also not a fan of Hezbollah and the likes (don't ask, long story).

Issue is that Pakistan is fighting its own war on its own. Now i can take this post towards any direction, but lets keep it simple. For money, Pakistan should go to Yemen ? Yar, Afghanistan is in next to us. If Pakistan wanted to make money through "launching a war in a foreign land" and get massive $$$ in return, then Pakistan could have attacked Talis, shoulder to shoulder with USA. There would have been no blockage of CSF, US aid, infact more F-16's would have come, and AH-1Z would have entered service by now. Even launching a war inside Afghanistan is not easy, ask Americans. So much for forming a coalition thousands of miles away in Yemen. All military ammunition and equipment is to fight a war against India, all internal security forces combined with specialized forces are to fight a war against insurgency in Pakistan.

Mujhe batayo, Pakistan pehle konsa siyapa poori tarah niptaye ?

TTP, BLA, BRA and similar outfits creating mayhem inside Pakistan?
RAW conducting another hybrid war inside and along borders of Pakistan?
LOC heating up every week ?
Protecting CPEC ? Another division is being raised for that.
Cross border fire and threat of incursion from Afghanistan ?
Cross border movement from Iran ?

Correct that Iran has damaged Pakistan, a lot and its an evolving process, but is Iran the only threat to Pakistan? India and Afghanistan want to see Pakistan in bits and pieces too. Pakistan's arch rival is India, not Iran. Should the problem be cut from its root or should Pakistan keep pruning the branches ? Root cause in Pakistan's case is India, not Iran. India doesn't have many enemies, Iran has many. who is at loss here ? Iran. It is easier to shift Iran's focus towards something else like Syria, Yemen or gulf or towards USA or Israel. Its much harder to shift India's focus away from Pakistan and then China.

CPEC's position is very strategic. Pakistan cannot afford a war against IRGC or other Irani military forces where Irani forces enter Baluchistan. Chinese is involved in the region too. Iran and India will try their best to de-stabilize the Baluchistan so Iranian port, Chabahar, flourishes. This means that Pakistan cannot afford a proxy war with Iran, cannot afford an open war with Iran and cannot afford to let Baluchistan burn. Pakistan is in a tight spot. Chinese have stakes in the region. For 15 Billion USD/year, Pakistan risked losing CPEC project completely apart from other risks that i have been mentioning in other posts.

You know better than me that Saudi and Emirati armies have made gains in their war against Youthis. World seems to see this war from a different point of view, some developed nations don't even want to hand over weapons to Saudis seeing the destruction caused in Yemen, while others want Irani backed militants contained and evicted from Yemen.

Then there are many shia members on this forums, even in mods and senior ranks. When the topic of religion comes, everybody becomes unacquainted with words like "tolerance", "civilized debate" etc. Don't keep your hopes high, you will see an average person's mentality here, no matter how many degrees have been bagged or whichever multinational top-of-the-line industry they are working in. Don't burn your blood. The intellect that you hoped for, vanishes, when faith is threatened.

In the end, Allah jo karta hay, behtar karta hay and leave it to that.

Yaar baat soun, I have no sympathy with Iranian regime neither for Houthis. I am also not a fan of Hezbollah and the likes (don't ask, long story).

Issue is that Pakistan is fighting its own war on its own. Now i can take this post towards any direction, but lets keep it simple. For money, Pakistan should go to Yemen ? Yar, Afghanistan is in next to us. If Pakistan wanted to make money through "launching a war in a foreign land" and get massive $$$ in return, then Pakistan could have attacked Talis, shoulder to shoulder with USA. There would have been no blockage of CSF, US aid, infact more F-16's would have come, and AH-1Z would have entered service by now. Even launching a war inside Afghanistan is not easy, ask Americans. So much for forming a coalition thousands of miles away in Yemen. All military ammunition and equipment is to fight a war against India, all internal security forces combined with specialized forces are to fight a war against insurgency in Pakistan.

Correct that Iran has damaged Pakistan, a lot and its an evolving process, but is Iran the only threat to Pakistan? India and Afghanistan want to see Pakistan in bits and pieces too. Pakistan's arch rival is India, not Iran. Should the problem be cut from its root or should Pakistan keep pruning the branches ? Root cause in Pakistan's case is India, not Iran. India doesn't have many enemies, Iran has many. who is at loss here ? Iran. It is easier to shift Iran's focus towards something else like Syria, Yemen or gulf or towards USA or Israel. Its much harder to shift India's focus away from Pakistan and then China.

CPEC's position is very strategic. Pakistan cannot afford a war against IRGC or other Irani military forces where Irani forces enter Baluchistan. Chinese is involved in the region too. Iran and India will try their best to de-stabilize the Baluchistan so Iranian port, Chabahar, flourishes. This means that Pakistan cannot afford a proxy war with Iran, cannot afford an open war with Iran and cannot afford to let Baluchistan burn. Pakistan is in a tight spot. Chinese have stakes in the region. For 15 Billion USD/year, Pakistan risked losing CPEC project completely apart from other risks that i have been mentioning in other posts.

You know better than me that Saudi and Emirati armies have made gains in their war against Youthis. World seems to see this war from a different point of view, some developed nations don't even want to hand over weapons to Saudis seeing the destruction caused in Yemen, while others want Irani backed militants contained and evicted from Yemen.

Then there are many shia members on this forums, even in mods and senior ranks. When the topic of religion comes, everybody becomes unacquainted with words like "tolerance", "civilized debate" etc. Don't keep your hopes high, you will see an average person's mentality here, no matter how many degrees have been bagged or whichever multinational top-of-the-line industry they are working in. Don't burn your blood. The intellect that you hoped for, vanishes, when faith is threatened.

Nice, it's hard to defend peace within defence forum. I tried and failed but you did very well.:-)

"
Bani Qais, in Houthi-controlled Yemen (CNN)Issham Beshir is two years old. She's twig-thin and so badly malnourished she's yet to take her first steps. The world is trying to help her and nearly 16 million more hungry people in Yemen by sending food.

But, according to UN reports and CNN reporting on the ground, some of that food is being stolen by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, on a scale far greater than has been reported before".

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/20/middleeast/yemen-houthi-aid-investigation-kiley/index.html

You have summed up our conundrum pretty well. There is always a less audacious option that is being overlooked.

Instead of standing on the sidelines and wishing only if this or only if that, there was and still is another way to approach the situation for the benefit of our Arab allies as well as our own as pointed out in this post:

Pakistan's second best option - to draw some sort of line against India's Chabahar port investment loving, Kalbhoshan harbouring and Uzair Baloch etc facilitating Iran - was to send at the very least, Pakistan's regular Airforce in aid of Saudi Arabia to - lets just say - guard Makkah and Madina and it's aerial sovereignty and free up Saudia's own Air Force to take care of regional conflicts.

That would also have been a clearly advantageous prospect for Pakistan as well without involving directly in any conflict but sending a clear message across at the same time while reaping the benefits of actually helping our Arab allies.

At the very least, Pakistan should do exactly as Iran and Pakistan both did post 9/11 by siding with the US when it came knocking once before in the region to topple another Mullah regime as in the Taliban Government.

So Pakistan should be just as "neutral" as it was back in those days of US invasion of Afghanistan.

Another Mullah regime is in crosshairs this time around, just like in the old days and one which is not even as friendly to Pakistan as Mullah Umar was. The question is...So what else is new?

there is never anything new
It seems that the same lot who were happy and smugly cheering US while it destroyed and flattened an already devastated Afghanistan to topple Mullah Omar have had a change of heart for some odd reason. That's something new...I just can't figure out why :azn:.

It seems that the same lot who were happy and smugly cheering US while it destroyed and flattened an already devastated Afghanistan to topple Mullah Omar have had a change of heart for some odd reason. That's something new...I just can't figure out why :azn:.

you tell me. you are married

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom