What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

what is wrong with you kids---jerkoff---play video games---be on the facebook---instgram---video chat---pronography---is that all you kids do---.

We don't wish to become mercenaries ..... but we are okay being beggars. Yeah as if you are already producing scientists and engineers and exporting skilled manpower all over the world. The world knows us as exporters of terrorism ......... that would have changed if we had the balls.

You were right sir, only if we had the guts we wouldn't need to go beg every now and then ...... and get the dictation ..... but we are not mercenaries.

150 k battlegoup, lol. be real
Hi,

Why not---the british east india company did---the french did---the spaniards did---the catholic chruch did---the dutch did it.

Tariq Bin Ziyyad did---Yousuf Bin Tashfeen did---Mohammad Bin Qasim did---Khalid Bin Waleed did---.

Men are known by their enemies they have---.

What happened to your islamic warrior blood---.
i am sorry to say but i dont know why you are mixing up all this historic context. the circumstances are different. when Tariq bin ziyad invaded gothic hispania the ummayad caliphate was already a super power, it had defeated the eastern roman empire and sasanid empire. you talk of 150 k battle group deployment s it is a piece of cake. even the normandy landings were carried out with a little less forces thn that, with all the allied might.
perhaps you dont understand military matters that much as you think u do and expect way more then our capacity.

What are you talking about lol, Pakistan Army made the right call.
War costs a lot of Money, and Pakistan already couldn't pay back current loans and interests and needed an IMF bailout.

Hi,

At 22 years of age---you are that illiterate---I am not surprised---sorry about the technology that my generation has created and doomed your generation---.

The gulf states are paying it to whomsoever is fighting for them---and paying it with dividends---.

150K pak troops in gulf states would mean at least 10 times the number of jobs created in pakistan---.

That 10 times the number would have its own multiplier effect of creating 10 times more jobs in pakistan. A seperate indutrial base would crop up---.

150 K troops would needs ammo---uniforms---shoes---food rations and other things---that pakistan could provide to its forces while the gulf states are paying for it---.

Hi,

Some say ' hindsight 20/20 '---other say---' you should have thought about the consequences before hand'---' you should have thought about who you are---what your assets are---what your friends and allies need---what concerns your enemy---what assets that you have that your enemy does not want you to have---& what could the enemy do to remove those assets '---.

I seriously think that is a statement that shows like something too much to ask---even to a pakistani military General officer in command---because most of their interest lies in housing schemes---property---commissions---war on terror & things on similar line & length---India---.

The there is the mantra of tactical nucs---. Well the problem with that mantra is that the super power does not like that mantra---. The religionist evangelicals in the regime want to de-fang pakistan---and the only people who did not know abut that was the pakistani military generals---who sitting secure in their offices believed their assets are secure---I mean to say the nucs---.

What america does in front of everyone's face is that it keeps its enemies farthest away from the mainland---and keeps troops at out posts distant from the mainland and tells everyone what the reason is---yet the pakistani generals never understood it---the current pakistani prime minister does not understand it either---.

Pakistanis in general have a belief---don't bother us---we will not bother you---what they tend to forget is that they have around 200 nucs that can destroy the world---so the baby that wants to make itself look innocent singing gaga maybe innocent in its own mind---but to the outside world---it looks like a death wish come true---.

So---the nation that does not know its own strength---does not understand what steps it needed to take to expand to protect its assets---has no understanding and concept of having military bases outside of pakistan at critical locations---having no concept of having those assets---is basically clueless of its environment---.

And that was very obvious when the Yemen crisis started---. That was the time for pakistan to have understood what was at stake---what was going to happen---what was coming in the short term near future and what the long term future game plan of the opponent was---and then it should have gone ahead and firmed firmed up its grip on the region as was being permitted by the super power---.

The super power USA gave the region of the gulf states on a platter to pakistan---and the fools rejected it---. The terms used were---we don't want a war---we will not participate in a war---we are not mercenaries---even though all the conquests of the muslim empire were mercenary armies---all the great muslim warriors were mercenaries---payment was in loot and plunder---'maal a ghanimat '---.

Why did pakistan not do what it should have done---was just to please iran---and what was iran to pakistan---a muslim brother---and what was pakistan to iran---a fcking inferior dark skin nuc capable country---.

Pakistani generals have sold the integrity of the pakistani nation and the future welfare of the country trying to side with a pariah nation---a nation whose sole and only purpose is to create havoc in the region---.

If pakistan had a 150 K battle group in the gulf states---backed by a seperate air force---armor--- navy & transporation---the US would not be sending in its naval battle group and there would not have been any talk of 100K american troops in the region or the B52's striking iran---.

There would not have been any pulwama type attacks---because the indian power would have been neutered or lessened by the presnce of pakistani troops in the region---thus no attacks by indian air force on the night of the 26th---.

General Raheel---sir---you truly failed pakistan---when it was time to make some hard & timely decisions to move the pakistani military influence from outside of its borders and into the gulf region---.

I write this post seeing what is happening in the gulf---what the US military is doing in the gulf in the last few weeks and what their plans are---. Mastankhan
Pak took the right decision of not sending it's forces in support of the Arabs. Apart from NATO & recent involvement of Russia in Syria, name one country which has sent troops for active warfare in support of another country. Be it China, India or any other East Asian country send their troops only under the UN flag for peace keeping ops and they have gained international clout through diplomacy and economic prowess.

It is easy to say Pak can send 150k troops but would you be one who is willing to go and fight & die for another country or send your own brother for the same? I bet you wouldn't

Pak don't want to risk civil war inside Pakistan which our prime enemies are looking for...

150 k battlegoup, lol. be real

i am sorry to say but i dont know why you are mixing up all this historic context. the circumstances are different. when Tariq bin ziyad invaded gothic hispania the ummayad caliphate was already a super power, it had defeated the eastern roman empire and sasanid empire. you talk of 150 k battle group deployment s it is a piece of cake. even the normandy landings were carried out with a little less forces thn that, with all the allied might.
perhaps you dont understand military matters that much as you think u do and expect way more then our capacity.

Hi,

Instead of being sarcastic---a little bit of intelligence would help---.

The troops would start from 25 K and up---training base established at Gwadar / Pasni---to feed troops to the gulf region---.

The troops that I mentioned 150 K was the higher of the nubers to spread around at different locations according to the different countries needs and desires---and not in one day---.

The gulf states have enough aircraft to do a massive air lift of troops from different airports of pakistan if need be---.

We are established as a nuclear power---. In order for us to have secured our assets---which the enemy wants to sieze and destroy---we should have used the opportunity to build a 150K military force in the gulf region---.

A 150 K military in the hot zone---500 K military on the home front---that is a massive force multiplier---.

Hi,

Some say ' hindsight 20/20 '---other say---' you should have thought about the consequences before hand'---' you should have thought about who you are---what your assets are---what your friends and allies need---what concerns your enemy---what assets that you have that your enemy does not want you to have---& what could the enemy do to remove those assets '---.

I seriously think that is a statement that shows like something too much to ask---even to a pakistani military General officer in command---because most of their interest lies in housing schemes---property---commissions---war on terror & things on similar line & length---India---.

The there is the mantra of tactical nucs---. Well the problem with that mantra is that the super power does not like that mantra---. The religionist evangelicals in the regime want to de-fang pakistan---and the only people who did not know abut that was the pakistani military generals---who sitting secure in their offices believed their assets are secure---I mean to say the nucs---.

What america does in front of everyone's face is that it keeps its enemies farthest away from the mainland---and keeps troops at out posts distant from the mainland and tells everyone what the reason is---yet the pakistani generals never understood it---the current pakistani prime minister does not understand it either---.

Pakistanis in general have a belief---don't bother us---we will not bother you---what they tend to forget is that they have around 200 nucs that can destroy the world---so the baby that wants to make itself look innocent singing gaga maybe innocent in its own mind---but to the outside world---it looks like a death wish come true---.

So---the nation that does not know its own strength---does not understand what steps it needed to take to expand to protect its assets---has no understanding and concept of having military bases outside of pakistan at critical locations---having no concept of having those assets---is basically clueless of its environment---.

And that was very obvious when the Yemen crisis started---. That was the time for pakistan to have understood what was at stake---what was going to happen---what was coming in the short term near future and what the long term future game plan of the opponent was---and then it should have gone ahead and firmed firmed up its grip on the region as was being permitted by the super power---.

The super power USA gave the region of the gulf states on a platter to pakistan---and the fools rejected it---. The terms used were---we don't want a war---we will not participate in a war---we are not mercenaries---even though all the conquests of the muslim empire were mercenary armies---all the great muslim warriors were mercenaries---payment was in loot and plunder---'maal a ghanimat '---.

Why did pakistan not do what it should have done---was just to please iran---and what was iran to pakistan---a muslim brother---and what was pakistan to iran---a fcking inferior dark skin nuc capable country---.

Pakistani generals have sold the integrity of the pakistani nation and the future welfare of the country trying to side with a pariah nation---a nation whose sole and only purpose is to create havoc in the region---.

If pakistan had a 150 K battle group in the gulf states---backed by a seperate air force---armor--- navy & transporation---the US would not be sending in its naval battle group and there would not have been any talk of 100K american troops in the region or the B52's striking iran---.

There would not have been any pulwama type attacks---because the indian power would have been neutered or lessened by the presnce of pakistani troops in the region---thus no attacks by indian air force on the night of the 26th---.

General Raheel---sir---you truly failed pakistan---when it was time to make some hard & timely decisions to move the pakistani military influence from outside of its borders and into the gulf region---.

I write this post seeing what is happening in the gulf---what the US military is doing in the gulf in the last few weeks and what their plans are---. Mastankhan
I agree. Pakistan must expand its military roles.

Hi,

Instead of being sarcastic---a little bit of intelligence would help---.

The troops would start from 25 K and up---training base established at Gwadar / Pasni---to feed troops to the gulf region---.

The troops that I mentioned 150 K was the higher of the nubers to spread around at different locations according to the different countries needs and desires---and not in one day---.

The gulf states have enough aircraft to do a massive air lift of troops from different airports of pakistan if need be---.
read my first comment for that, gulf countries have enough resources as well as the manpower, we would have helped them for influence etc BUT we know they are a mess, they dont listen to anyone. the way they work is self defeating. do you know the size of the area where the current conflict is going on?, its not more thn our tribal areas. but they are bogged down their despite relentless bombardment and exessive use of force.

read my first comment for that, gulf countries have enough resources as well as the manpower, we would have helped them for influence etc BUT we know they are a mess, they dont listen to anyone. the way they work is self defeating. do you know the size of the area where the current conflict is going on?, its not more thn our tribal areas. but they are bogged down their despite relentless bombardment and exessive use of force.

Hi,

You are not an intelligent man when it comes to nation building---.

Why would we tell them that they have enough resources---. America does not tell them and neither does britain---so why should we ---.

As far as I am concerned---they have no resources---we have the resources---we have the answers---we are able---we are capable---.

My question is---how is it possible to claim to be the sons of great muslim warriors and now to have become cowards and fear war---.

Saudis are a terrorist nation atm and we shouldn't be a mercenary to everyone. They can go to hell, we won't interfere in anyone's wars.

Hi,

Maybe you should go to hell---. Saudis are not a terrorist nation---our neighbor is a terrorist nation---Saudis have always come to our rescue---regardless of the circumstance---and even recently---a couple of months ago---.

We already have enough influence beyond our borders. It was great decision that Pakistan kept distance from both Yemen and Syrian wars. These two were actually trap for Pakistan, but Pakistan manged to scape.
Atleast we dont human blood on our hands.

A very sane analysis.

Hi,

Why would we tell them that they have enough resources---. America does not tell them and neither does britain---so why should we ---.

As far as I am concerned---they have no resources---we have the resources---we have the answers---we are able---we are capable---.

My question is---how is it possible to claim to be the sons of great muslim warriors and now to have become cowards and fear war---.

Hi,

Maybe you should go to hell---. Saudis are not a terrorist nation---our neighbor is a terrorist nation---Saudis have always come to our rescue---regardless of the circumstance---and even recently---a couple of months ago---.
OK, i am not intelligent man...but you surely have no idea of problems faced by Pakistan. you completely overlook the implications for this on our iranian border. To not fear war you have to come up to that stage first as i ve already said.

Hi,

Hi,

i have always agreed to this point pf urs.
i know some details about wht happened after we foolishly refused the jackpot.
all i can say is 100 onion and 100 joote

Back
Top Bottom