What's new

Pakistan's "battlefield" nukes risk nuclear war: IISS think tank

All that emoticon overkill clearly shows who is a kid. Yes, India will suffer badly, but Pakistan will become a part of the great Asian Middle Eastern desert.

Are you blind... Can't you see what's the range of the missiles of both countries?? Can't you see there is only couple of minutes of time gap before the nuclear armed missiles can reach their destination on both sides???Can't you see the whole pile of WMD's both have?? Can't you see the innocent population on both sides??? One weapon used on Lahore for example will be enough to radiate your whole Indian Punjab...... not to mention the several hundreds of kilometers of border both share with each other. Developing tactical weapons doesn't mean they are gonna used, but they are the part of credible minimum deterrence to maintain the peace in the region. You are talking as if whole Pakistan shall be radiated at the cost of single battalion of Indian army. Grow up man. Try to have some goggles at your small nose to see the gravity of the situation. Your whole silicon valley, your capital, your industrial hubs, ports would be turned into ashes, of course with all its civilian population. Just try to imagine the scale of destruction...... If you can't understand now, than i am done talking with you.:hitwall:

Pakistan can attack India with nukes multiple times and cause a end to it the next day. The funniest thing about it will be that the Indian parliament will take 1 month looking for a reaction...

On a lighter note,I will laugh with you. On a serious note, we won't be needing the parliament,the strategic forces command just needs the presidents approval.

That will happen the same day you give Kashmiris the right to their land and self determination.

Thats like asking TTP to have the rights to land and self determination :lol: . I have been to Kashmir, i have met these people these people are extremists they hate non Muslims ... Hell...even the Muslim owned restaurants don't allow Hindus in . i have experienced that personally... ever gone to their facebook page ? go take a look....they continuously rant about non Muslims .

the only barbarians are the Islamic armies right from mohamads time to Pakistan army now

thank God we saperate from u guys .. such a cheap mentality ..may be u r complex bcoz we musliums rule u for 1000 years .. hindus were our darbaris .. btw india was alot better then ..

Thats like asking TTP to have the rights to land and self determination :lol: . I have been to Kashmir, i have met these people these people are extremists they hate non Muslims ... Hell...even the Muslim owned restaurants don't allow Hindus in . i have experienced that personally... ever gone to their facebook page ? go take a look....they continuously rant about non Muslims .
well u invaded their land and killed more then hundred thousand people ..u want them to invite u in ur province and ggive u free food in resturants .,.. u have forced them to hate u ..

thank God we saperate from u guys .. such a cheap mentality ..may be u r complex bcoz we musliums rule u for 1000 years .. hindus were our darbaris .. btw india was alot better then ..

well u invaded their land and killed more then hundred thousand people ..u want them to invite u in ur province and ggive u free food in resturants .,.. u have forced them to hate u ..

Punjabi Muslims are just the lower caste converts. You never ruled Hindus. You were the doormats for invaders.

Typical Stockholm syndrome...

........and India is 'NOT' developing the so called 'battlefield nukes' ? - Hypocrisy at best.

Yes India is developing... so is Pakistan.. but they are still under development... not in active service.....

In my opinion we should stop focusing on our army and so much and develop our nation more.

We have already got India by the balls with our nukes... They know if they try something, their country will be uninhabitable for 5000 years...

And what happens to Pakistan .. you Pakistanis believe that once you throw Nukes at India... India will sit quiet.... Many of our military strategists have said.. that if Pakistan throws a Nuke..India will retaliate with Full scale Nuclear counter attack... in short..just One miniature Nuclear Tipped NASR Missile fired at India will invite Multiple Nuclear tipped nuclear missiles heading your way.... now you guys do that math.

Discussed to death honestly the ' retreat , save a billion or continue , risk a billion scenario ' .

What's the need of any policy..... it's so simple...... they invade...... we nuke them on our land...... they retaliate...... we go thermonuclear......then they go thermonuclear with their "true triad"....... what's there not to understand?

Everyone dead..... simple as that...... MAD........ SAMOSA OPTION.......

Discussed to death honestly the ' retreat , save a billion or continue , risk a billion scenario ' .

And what happens to Pakistan .. you Pakistanis believe that once you throw Nukes at India... India will sit quiet.... Many of our military strategists have said.. that if Pakistan throws a Nuke..India will retaliate with Full scale Nuclear counter attack... in short..just One miniature Nuclear Tipped NASR Missile fired at India will invite Multiple Nuclear tipped nuclear missiles heading your way.... now you guys do that math.

Pakistan would be stupid not to think of a response from india in case we do fire a nuclear missile at you, but we are not that stupid!

We would have multiple counter measures and our full nuclear ready missile arsenal pointed at you!

I dont think there is possibility of a nuclear exchange as long as Punjabi Muslims are the dominant group in Pakistan. These guys, while full of bluff and bluster and false machismo, are not hotheads. They love life too much to invite death for any cause. While Kashmir is a desirable trophy, its not worth dying for. The problem will come only if the Taliban / Pukhtoon types get their hands on the bombs. They are the non-thinking martyr types.

Pakistan would be stupid not to think of a response from india in case we do fire a nuclear missile at you, but we are not that stupid!

We would have multiple counter measures and our full nuclear ready missile arsenal pointed at you!
we don't have counter measures against their missles,
we don't have a BMD

Back
Top Bottom