What's new

Pakistan's Babar-3 cruise missile launch fake, say some Indian experts

I will post until I am banned. Why should I miss the fun. Shocked at your response, a favourite mod now interested to convert this forum to Pakistan only voice. You guys were different in past where you allowed both voices. That thing is lost. Hardly any Indians to counter on debates. Forum should be for debate. It has to be two sided not just one sided. Ability to take genuine criticism makes you better person.

Well your government does not seems to think we are doing nothing.
Emphasis on genuine

No longer exists with the pitiful Indians on this forum.

Emphasis on genuine

No longer exists with the pitiful Indians on this forum.
Don't worry about those Indians they are still obsessed about the platform this missile was launched lol. They are finding it hard that Pakistan can Launch a missile from A90b. They are not concerned about our missile they believe that we are good in missiles but what they are shocked is that Pakistan modified A90b submarine and able to convert the torpedo trigger to launch a cruise missile and seriously that is some achievement about which French will also be concerned but what these idots forget is that the info about the French subs was leaked on the internet plus the source code. every one can modify them now.:omghaha:

not wise... even if u had that, don't show it
True. I meant only in that case sanctions will be stopped. Develop and communicate them through the Secret phone lines and military ways. Don't stop on mid-range

Yes i did say and this is the post
"it's hilarious to see Pakistanis saying things against these experts bcuz it doesn't suit their(the Pakistanis) narrative"
In the post did you see me saying refuting the experts,instead you see "saying things against experts"that means getting personal instaed of refuting what ever the so called experts have said.
Not calling them stupid and giving them benefit of the doubt that they maybe right is essentially u defending them. By asking us to refute such stupid points that the "expert" mentioned, u r giving them credibility.

And even if u don't wanna call them stupid, why come here and say that ur(Pakistanis) response is hilarious(just bcuz it doesn't fit our narrative). Our response is as it should be...the "expert" was made fun of and ridiculed bcuz of his stupidity.

I already explained to u what the "expert" said and how stupid it sounds. U asking to refute his points would be valid had they presented a good argument.

When India launched K4 SLBM it only showed the first few seconds of launch in the video. If we had an "expert" in Pakistan say something like "their missile test was just CGI, they didn't even show it in flight or hitting the target. India just managed to do a CGI of a missile launch...fake"

Would u call that "expert analysis" stupid or would u actually hold a debate over it?

Me being a self proclaimed expert in human sexuality can say all indian women have fake orgasms .... but that would not make it true... would it?? Atleast some i persume will occasionally prove my statement wrong

Following are the reasons why you were handed a negative rating.

- Making statements out of sheer anger with no basis in logic or proof. i.e. ranting (Revisit your statement about "fake launch". The only ones even claiming that are Indian fanboys and the argument itself is based off twitter posts, and "experts" on Indian media. Both claims have been debunked, hence no point in regurgitating the same thing over and over again, unless you have something new to add which you didn't. Only rants, without any proof whatsoever. This leads to the thread being derailed.)

-Making statements such as " Chinese painted missile renamed babur" "Your bluff has been called" etc. ( an obvious Trolling attempt.)

-In addition, you did personally attack a member, an elite one at that, calling his attitude childish etc etc. even though his post wasn't even directed at you. Not once did that elite member personally attack you.

According to the forum rules, you violated the rules on trolling, personal attacks and ranting, which is why you were handed the negative rating. Additionally, the fact that you ALREADY had 21 negative ratings in the past indicated that your quite prone to such behavior and this did not help your case at all. Satisfied ?

You deserve a one word answer "rhetoric's" Laughable at best! PS I asked the Mod's not you, someone who cannot handle constructive criticism should not be allowed to give negative comments.

That's what you get when you question the members holding status quo, negative ratings because it does not suit their discourse... now let me get back to something called life, which exist's outside Pdf.

Wake up numbnuts. It already has happened. Why is Azad Kashmir still in Pakistan hands after over 60 years of it being snatched from India? Why has India done nothing when Pakistan kicked India in the proverbials? Why did India do nothing after getting attacked by terrorists regularly?

Coz it be 1:1

it's called sanity & and it prevails in the minds of Indians rather than resort to proxy war!

You deserve a one word answer "rhetoric's" Laughable at best! PS I asked the Mod's not you, someone who cannot handle constructive criticism should not be allowed to give negative comments.

That's what you get when you question the members holding status quo, negative ratings because it does not suit their discourse... now let me get back to something called life, which exist's outside Pdf.

it's called sanity & and it prevails in the minds of Indians rather than resort to proxy war!

Get a life. Don't base your emotions and well being on the rating you get in here.

I will post until I am banned. Why should I miss the fun. Shocked at your response, a favourite mod now interested to convert this forum to Pakistan only voice. You guys were different in past where you allowed both voices. That thing is lost. Hardly any Indians to counter on debates. Forum should be for debate. It has to be two sided not just one sided. Ability to take genuine criticism makes you better person

That right there is the problem...

It may seem that I just joined the forum no too long ago but I've been a constant visitor for a long time. During this time I've seen the number of troll Indians rise by quite a lot. They seem to be interested more in chest thumping with their uncontrolled nationalism rather than factual debates. Genuine criticism based on facts is always welcome no matter if u r Indian or any other nationality.

Despite the rise in the number of trolls PDF is still one of the best desi forums. I have seen the likes of Bharat Rakshak and those seem more like the type "Forums By Indians For Indians". So if u r still looking for a good debate from both sides u don't really have a lot of options other than PDF.

That right there is the problem...

It may seem that I just joined the forum no too long ago but I've been a constant visitor for a long time. During this time I've seen the number of troll Indians rise by quite a lot. They seem to be interested more in chest thumping with their uncontrolled nationalism rather than factual debates. Genuine criticism based on facts is always welcome no matter if u r Indian or any other nationality.

Despite the rise in the number of trolls PDF is still one of the best desi forums. I have seen the likes of Bharat Rakshak and those seem more like the type "Forums By Indians For Indians". So if u r still looking for a good debate from both sides u don't really have a lot of options other than PDF.
Dude there were good genuine posters who argued well. There was fun watching those debates. All of them left and what you have is trolls. Ban trolls ne promote good posters.

Back
Top Bottom