What's new

Pakistan's awareness of enemy missile launches or strikes

V. Makarov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So here's a scenario:
On a very normal day in Pakistan's routine, something very unexpected happens.
All of Pakistan's missile sites/nuclear sites in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are suddenly struck.... All the sites are turned to ash and what we see is huge craters at the site.it appears to be big missile strikes from an unknown enemy ....pakistan is in a state of confusion ....was it india? Or maybe America has done something from Afghanistan....Or maybe it were aliens?
My question is that how much pakistan is aware of an aerial strike such as from missiles after they are struck out maybe before an enemy launches it? Does pakistan need to know that who launched the missiles ? Or just press the kill India button?

i think there must be missile interceptor at nuclear site..

i think there must be missile interceptor at nuclear site..
HQ-9 was captures in google eath few years before near sargodha missile base
images

So here's a scenario:
All of Pakistan's missile sites/nuclear sites in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are suddenly struck.... All the sites are turned to ash and what we see is huge craters at the site.it appears to be big missile strikes from an unknown enemy ....pakistan is in a state of confusion ....was it india? Or maybe America has done something from Afghanistan....Or maybe it were aliens?
My question is that how much pakistan is aware of an aerial strike such as from missiles after they are struck out maybe before an enemy launches it? Does pakistan need to know that who launched the missiles ? Or just press the kill India button?

Yes, Pakistan already know how to tackle the situation, we have seen similar numerous threats in the past.

Aliens..
IT SURE WAS ALIENS.
WE MUST BUILD SPACE SHIP CAPABLE OF TRAVELING FAR INTO THE SPACE SO WE CAN INVADE THEIR PLANET AND DESTORY THEIR LASER CANNON THAT DESTORED OUR SITES...
whatever, glorious chicken...

So here's a scenario:
Aliens..
IT SURE WAS ALIENS.
WE MUST BUILD SPACE SHIP CAPABLE OF TRAVELING FAR INTO THE SPACE SO WE CAN INVADE THEIR PLANET AND DESTORY THEIR LASER CANNON THAT DESTORED OUR SITES...
whatever, glorious chicken...
As you both can see, we are already surrounded by enemies... :sarcastic:

zi4vdzSFadbYiowXOCvNFbvASjJUOpW1K9xk8fPD1t59iqrob3t6wv_6_ijYdVCZ6g4=h310

So here's a scenario:
As far as determining the enemy is concerned, I think the TPS-77s and other radar installments can pretty much track multiple bogeys like mentioned above.
Anyways, humint/ground intel on both sides of the border can easily report the origin of the missiles, unless it is in the far south of Indian Ocean.

Only in India's case Pakistan might be able to spot mobilization of missiles and associated setup by the help of HUMINT, otherwise it isn't possible to know before the actual event.
Nobody "just" presses the button. Of course a responsible country would first investigate, determine the ones responsible for the attack and then take the appropriate course of action.

Acquiring Nuclear weapons is just one stage to protect your land , but its is as much as important to protect and hide those assets.. i know Pakistani Strategic Commands will have procedure for that

a missile launch cannot happen out of the blue. A minimum window for a launch is 6 to 8 hours. To assemble prepare the warhead and load it onto a missile.

So any nation planning a launch would already be exposed of its intentions through human intl as well as satellite imagery.

Having said that once a launch god forbid takes place Pakistan & India both will have a window of a few seconds to react.

The reason is close proximity of the nations. If the attack was let's say between India and Iraq a time window of reaction would increase due to the distance between the nations.

I hope that answers your question

HQ-9 was captures in google eath few years before near sargodha missile base

If that is true then scenario is changed when it comes to war between India & Pakistan as now it will be much more difficult for IAF to get air dominance over battlefield and PAF may have some relief as they may be able to conduct some other mission with much more ease. It boost Pakistan's air defense capability many folds, it may be one of many reason IAF is rushing to have air launched brahmos in numbers.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom