What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

52 are those we got from Turkey how many we have produced in Pakistan on our own its not known yet I think we would have produced at least 20 more by now

12 Panters were delivered for tests/evaluation and 60 more were produced by Pakistan under ToT between 2011 and 2013. So, the no. in PA service now stands at 72.....

eHNio03.png

I believe the final no. will be around 120...

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your friends father.

Yes it is sad, because the friend is 20, the same age when my father died, and he did came to my fathers Janazza,thx for your words ! Inshallah they will get their place in Jannad !

inalila hai wa ina ilayhi rajioun
Inshallah they will get their place in Jannad !

I had posted the online available pics on page 5-6 however am eagerly waiting your pics

OK I am sorry
SH-1 is not in PK service.
60 Panters are now in service.

true but not for sales to any country. just to show that Pk Defence industry products.

OK I admit, I have made a mistake, I have the M110 203mm SP Gun confused on the images of Azme e nau 2010 with the SH-1. We dont have the SH-1 is not in service, such as Fatman has been reported correctly. But why not ? ^^

Army is holding one of those 23rd march exhibitions... il try to get pics of A-100 etc..

I have a question...

Why does Pakistan lack self-propelled guns/artillery? Majority of Pakistani artillery is towed-artillery....but why not Self-propelled guns?

I mean, Pakistan has very few SPGs while thousands of towed-artillery pieces. Any idea why?

I have a question...

Why does Pakistan lack self-propelled guns/artillery? Majority of Pakistani artillery is towed-artillery....but why not Self-propelled guns?

I mean, Pakistan has very few SPGs while thousands of towed-artillery pieces. Any idea why?

Defensive posture perhaps.

I have a question...

You are incorrect.
Pakistan has a well equipped SP line.
Actually we have more SP pieces than India.

Back
Top Bottom