What's new

Pakistan’s army is building an arsenal of ”tiny” nuclear weapons—and it’s going to backfire

Pakistan experiment is a doomed failure. .its neither a democracy...neither a Islamic state..neither a military state...its a mish mash of all this...The few elites are what's holding up pakistan foe their own benefits..while all social indicators are going south...They hop into beds of NATO, Muslim ummah..and now lately the Chinese Russian equation. .no one takes them seriously..except China who wants an alternative route to their underdeveloped West. .so that there is some resource security and use the pakistanis as a nuisance value against India.

The new war on terror is again a joke when terrorists who do not mean harm to pakistan are roaming freely and planning birthday bashes.

It boils down to nuisance value..its like the US wants to turn north Korea or Iran to rubble..but there is a loss factor..where even the death of a hundred US or south korean citizen's is more valuable than a million north Koreans....even when no one wants them around.
Very nicely explained.
In that great list of blunders tactical nukes might be the last blunder pak fouj gonna commit. And the funny thing is they know it very well within their circles, where they are heading with this.

Sir, facts are facts. All I pointed out is that the covert budget is unknown, as it should be, and has no relationship with the declared defense budget. Nukes are good, but a great economy is an even better defense in the long run. :D

With reference to your comment about economy, there is no argument to be done. Economy is must, without it nothing can be achieved.

I doubt that...Pakistan was at the weakest from 2001 to 2014 with lots of violence and terrorism. US must have considerable concern for the safety of nukes not falling into wrong hands. To allay US fears, I am sure Pakistan must have opened its nukes to US.

Are you kidding or is it a sarcastic remarks ? But i am laughing. On what point were we weak and from what ? Taliban ? Are you really serious. I suggest before answering that, plz do some research. We were never that much weak at any point to have let anyone know about nukes.

You guys are hilarious.

With reference to your comment about economy, there is no argument to be done. Economy is must, without it nothing can be achieved.

Are you kidding or is it a sarcastic remarks ? But i am laughing. On what point were we weak and from what ? Taliban ? Are you really serious. I suggest before answering that, plz do some research. We were never that much weak at any point to have let anyone know about nukes.

You guys are hilarious.

There is nothing hilarious here. Pakistan nukes have always been a concern to the world. Its proliferation record is even a bigger headache. US has some sort of control over Pakistan nukes. It is the compromise that Pakistani has made to keep its nukes lest it gets stripped of its nukes. If you want to look the other way, I can understand.

Pakistan can hardly think what is there in her best interest. So even if it backfires, They will discover the benefits out of that backfire. They do not learn from their mistakes so it is too much to expect from themthet they will take any long term view of anything. They may take aggressive nuclear posture against India and may get obliterated in Indian response.

Pakistan can hardly think what is there in her best interest. So even if it backfires, They will discover the benefits out of that backfire. They do not learn from their mistakes so it is too much to expect from themthet they will take any long term view of anything. They may take aggressive nuclear posture against India and may get obliterated in Indian response.
Is pakistan range limited to just to 60 km of NASR?is this the only missile in Pakistan inventory?Pakistan can hit any point in India, and if india respond is strategic in response to NASR then what do you think after firing NASR pakistan army will go back and sit and watch, they will every thing they have at their disposal that includes the 120 nuclear warheads and then we will find out that is India really big enough to sustain 120 warheads.
NASR is in response to india Coward start and we have put fear of GOD in every indian soldier who wants to do a coward start.If you dont intend to do a coward start then you dont need to worry about anything.NASR IS A REMINDER NEVER INTEND TO COME CLOSE TO PAKISTAN BORDER OR YOU WILL TURN INTO ASHES
We will get nuclear powered submarines in 3-4 years so that clear enough doubts of supa pawa indians of sustaining pakistan response

Is pakistan range limited to just to 60 km of NASR?is this the only missile in Pakistan inventory?Pakistan can hit any point in India, and if india respond is strategic in response to NASR then what do you think after firing NASR pakistan army will go back and sit and watch, they will every thing they have at their disposal that includes the 120 nuclear warheads and then we will find out that is India really big enough to sustain 120 warheads.
NASR is in response to india Coward start and we have put fear of GOD in every indian soldier who wants to do a coward start.If you dont intend to do a coward start then you dont need to worry about anything.NASR IS A REMINDER NEVER INTEND TO COME CLOSE TO PAKISTAN BORDER OR YOU WILL TURN INTO ASHES
Dude.. th amount of name calling you did in your post shows that you are pissed off...

OK take a deep breath.... and read the OP.... it clearly says.. Tiny Nukes.. Tiny Battlefield Nukes... and Miniature Nukes to target India....Do you fit Hand grenades into Rocket launchers... are you saying that Pakistan is going to launch tiny nukes in massive Missiles with 2000KM range... And any nuke launched against India would mean a full scale nuclear war ... is Pakistan ready for that....

Dude.. th amount of name calling you did in your post shows that you are pissed off...

OK take a deep breath.... and read the OP.... it clearly says.. Tiny Nukes.. Tiny Battlefield Nukes... and Miniature Nukes to target India....Do you fit Hand grenades into Rocket launchers... are you saying that Pakistan is going to launch tiny nukes in massive Missiles with 2000KM range... And any nuke launched against India would mean a full scale nuclear war ... is Pakistan ready for that....
The question is India ready for nuslear war when they decides to do coward start?
Pakistan establishment has already clarified theat there is no such as limited war

The question is India ready for nuslear war when they decides to do coward start?

Learn to spell nuclear first...
Well you need to tell me that.... lets assume that Pakistan will launch 5 Missiles at any instance.. .. and that will be the max you guys can launch.. we know that... You will only load 1 nuke and then you will wait for Indians response... that your Majboori... you will launch one....then you will wait... no matter what.. and how do you think India is going to respond... on my Pakistan has fired a Nuke... lets wait for couple more and then think... Indian retaliation might clean up Pakistan for ever... are you ready for that.

Dream along. Nuclear threshold is the Lakshman Rekha. Cross it and face consequences.
Pakista

Try it. Nuclear threshold is the Lakshman Rekha. Cross it and see the consequences.
Pakistan will cease to be a country as article mentions. India will still survive with respect to its large area and population.

Similarly, cross that border and face the consequences. We might seize to exist but will make sure India is survived by a nuclear holocaust!

Learn to spell nuclear first...
Well you need to tell me that.... lets assume that Pakistan will launch 5 Missiles at any instance.. .. and that will be the max you guys can launch.. we know that... You will only load 1 nuke and then you will wait for Indians response... that your Majboori... you will launch one....then you will wait... no matter what.. and how do you think India is going to respond... on my Pakistan has fired a Nuke... lets wait for couple more and then think... Indian retaliation might clean up Pakistan for ever... are you ready for that.
Whats your logic behind pakistan only able to launch five?And we will have second strike capability very soon so dont worry even if Pakistan is gone we will make sure we hit every inch of india and that there are no more hindus in this world except some NRI's in EUROPE and USA:sniper:

You didn't get there last time round and most certainly never will now.
For the record, I don't believe in "tactical" nukes. It's all out or nothing.

True that India didn't get to Lahore last time around and the reasons for that have been discussed to death. But if Pakistan Army was so sure that India can't get there now, they wouldn't have gone berserk with nuclear weapons. (Unless the real purpose for those nukes is offensive/malicious blackmailing rather than defensive as claimed publicly)

Isn't it ironic that for all their bravado, Pakistan Army needs to rely on nuclear weapons to survive a conventional Indian army onslaught rather than fight tanks with tanks and guns with guns?

Whats your logic behind pakistan only able to launch five?And we will have second strike capability very soon so dont worry even if Pakistan is gone we will make sure we hit every inch of india and that there are no more hindus in this world except some NRI's in EUROPE and USA:sniper:
Abhi le ke aja apne Nukes... you guys are funny... as If Indian forces are asleep... Indian Spys are everywhere in Pakistan...even India satellites are watching every move... wonder who throws up this kind of stories ind Pakistani Media.

We will get nuclear powered submarines in 3-4 years so that clear enough doubts of supa pawa indians of sustaining pakistan response

You proved me right. You guys can not think of anything else. What I wrote and what you responded is totally different.
Your shitty Nasr may be giving you too much of orgasm but it is nothing but and ordinary rocket. We have much 1000s better than it in our inventory starting from Pinaka 1 & 2, smearch and prahar. Read india's nuclear doctrine and read the statement of Mr. shyam sharan. That will give you an idea how we shall respond in case we are attacked with nuclear weapon.

You proved me right. You guys can not think of anything else. What I wrote and what you responded is totally different.
Your shitty Nasr may be giving you too much of orgasm but it is nothing but and ordinary rocket. We have much 1000s better than it in our inventory starting from Pinaka 1 & 2, smearch and prahar. Read india's nuclear doctrine and read the statement of Mr. shyam sharan. That will give you an idea how we shall respond in case we are attacked with nuclear weapon.
So then dont do a coward start if you dont want a nuclear war, its simple and get out of your supa pawa delusion, just concentrate on Bangladesh and nepal bcz thats the limit of your influence and power in this region.Indians are so desperate in this region that they are now calling a bunch of afghans with whom they dont even share a border or culture their brothers.

Back
Top Bottom