What's new

Pakistan's anti-terror court grants bail to top LeT commander & 26/11 accused Zaki Ur Rehman Lakhvi

shame on Pakistan, right after the Peshawar massacre too

It is absolutely fine. Let them free every single 'good' terrorist. 10 years from now they will be the victims of these very same animals.

If they haven't learnt from the horror that happened this week, ten years is a very liberal estimate about their very existence as a state.

Terrorism has become a virus there and they are still arguing about 'good' and 'bad' terrorists.

Not shocked at all and I'm a very proud secular. Separation of religion and state is what makes me want to fight for our country. To each his own, but there is no need to blanket insult every liberal.

Then you aren't secular as per the definition of Secularism in India.

You are a rational man and a proud Indian like anyone else on this forum.

But yeah back on topic.

And the courts have their heydey.. the question to be asked is.. WHY did the prosecution not show up?

I guess Hafiz may be planning on a sequel to Mumbai 26/11. Hafiz may have told the establishment he needs Lakhawi. Hence the bail

I have a question for our neighbours do the people who lost their children also think that it is ok for this terrorist to be released. If yes...then not even God can help their country.

I guess Hafiz may be planning on a sequel to Mumbai 26/11. Hafiz may have told the establishment he needs Lakhawi. Hence the bail
Your security is full proof so why to worry.This A hole is going to bite back Pakistan.Corrupt judges will do anything for money,power and to stay safe.

Your security is full proof so why to worry.This A hole is going to bite back Pakistan.Corrupt judges will do anything for money,power and to stay safe.

An imminent attack is always worrisome , even if you are prepared. He will bite the fingers that feed him one day. BUT WHEN WILL PAKISTAN REALISE THIS !?

I have a question for our neighbours do the people who lost their children also think that it is ok for this terrorist to be released. If yes...then not even God can help their country.

To be fair, the average Pakistani wouldn't want anything to do with terrorists. However, it is time for them to come together and protest against the current state of affairs.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom