What's new

Pakistan's anti-terror court grants bail to top LeT commander & 26/11 accused Zaki Ur Rehman Lakhvi

wow that z double standard. .. looks like another incident gonna happen. .

Anybody who thinks that Pakistan will rein in terrorists and terror factories is living in a fools paradise. Only way for India to deal with terror is to repay in the same coin, arm, fund and support terrorist in Pakistan make them pay and pay heavy

Not shocked at all and I'm a very proud secular. Separation of religion and state is what makes me want to fight for our country. To each his own, but there is no need to blanket insult every liberal.

So am I. Thats why I double quoted "Secular".

I fully believe in separation of State and Religion.

{{{{{{{ In 2012, Lashkar-e-Tayiba commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi fathered a child when he was in jail for the 26/11 attacks.}}}}}}}}}}

Nothing to be shocked about Ma'm... Pakistan just showed how much it cares about Indian terror victims. Just like we had shown 2 days back with "#India stands with Pakistan".
I am not shocked just disappointed that the prosecution lawyers did not oppose his bail and thats how he is out on bail. This reflects pakistan govt. attitude towards terror because prosecutors are the govt. No wonder they came up with terms like Good Taliban and Bad Taliban. Any terror against them is bad and against other countries are good. Now when they will be asked by breeding and harbouring terrorists in pakistan they will say we are the victims of terror. I wont be surprized if Lakhvi has struck a deal with Pakistan govt. that you bail me out and i will do some terror act against India in return. The UN declared terrorist with $10 million reward on his head roams freely in pakistan giving threats to India.

Good move!!!!!! I never thought my man HS can be this powerful.......... Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not shocked just disappointed that the prosecution lawyers did not oppose his bail and thats how he is out on bail. This reflects pakistan govt. attitude towards terror because prosecutors are the govt. No wonder they came up with terms like Good Taliban and Bad Taliban. Any terror against them is bad and against other countries are good. Now when they will be asked by breeding and harbouring terrorists in pakistan they will say we are the victims of terror. I wont be surprized if Lakhvi has struck a deal with Pakistan govt. that you bail me out and i will do some terror act against India in return. The UN declared terrorist with $10 million reward on his head roams freely in pakistan giving threats to India.

Exactly... Bail application was filed at the time of Lawyers' strike to ensure he gets bail. Yesterday Nawaz Sharif was denouncing Good and Bad Taliban earning goodwill and today he sets free the killer of Mumbai Massacre. Its a time tested strategy and they will keep using this.

yesterday nawaz said no good or bad terrorist probably lakhvi was too good.

He specifically said No good or bad taliban ........ he never said terrorists .

If we think Pakistan will take action against Anti-India terrorist organization .... then we are living in fools paradise .

Something is fu€ked up with these anti terror courts that even the terrorists who committed atrocities against people of Pakistan are too are taking advantage of pakistani laws.

I was very happy the way Indian media responded to the tragedy in peshawar..... Infact yesterday one channel was sharing a programme run by a Pakistani channel..... Though i felt very sad watching.......

Watch the shows today.......Will be back to those name calling, accusation, counter accusation....

He specifically said No good or bad taliban ........ he never said terrorists .

If we think Pakistan will take action against Anti-India terrorist organization .... then we are living in fools paradise .
yup ,few ppl have a job to live in that paradise they earn a lot from it as well with a tag of being peace messengers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom