What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

I think with local people fled from area leaving only Taliban and Forces behind to fight each other it will be not that difficult once it is cleared that it is not friend.;)

that is what i responded to..
anyway it was not directed at you atall, infact it was just that you mentioned that it wont be a problem once we are cleared that the place is clear of friends and this made me say so. i dont know why you took it personally. moreover i never suggested, rahter i have mentioned in the previous post that the idea is not to kill each and every human inside the place to whip the bad ones out. this is what the US do and that why the world hates them as you suggested and we all know. all i say is that we must not let a terrorist go free just because we have a 50% chance that he might be one of our own. lok i agree that it may not earn lot of good name to PA but if you see the other side of the picture you can see that if we let go one bad man just because we feared that he might be a friend then he surely is going to bring down dozens of innocents in any other part of the country. this is how it goes.
anyway bro i never intended to hit you and neither have i done so.. let us get clear on this right here right now. i hope you understand,,

best regards!

@PakShaheen :
US can defend its stand on Afghanistan. But in case of Iraq :no: :no:

bro what makes them defend there case in Afghanistan..???
i would love if you can kindly explain,
thanks!!

regards!

thanks!!

regards!

Actually they can as this attack was mandated by UNO. But my point was US never had a plan what to do there after going in and secondly... I think after Taliban left Kabul it must be UN peace keepers to take charge and start building Afghan state and institutes...but on ground US treated UN mandate as if She was only member of UN in rest of the world.

thanks!!

regards!

You have got answer for your question by PakShaheen79....:cheers:

Also, US asked Taliban to handover Osama Bin Laden before initiating the WoT(An unsuccessful attempt till now) :lol: :lol:
And if they can't defend their stand on Afghanistan, You and we cannot defend our stance on Pakistani Taliban and Naxals respectively. :frown:

Last edited:
I think after Taliban left Kabul it must be UN peace keepers to take charge and start building Afghan state and institutes...but on ground US treated UN mandate as if She was only member of UN in rest of the world.

They are reaping the fruits of their doings by losing precious soldiers. don't u think so ??? :azn: For me UN should be termed as NATO with Russia and China having power to veto.

@PakShaheen :
US can defend its stand on Afghanistan. But in case of Iraq :no: :no:

The main reason to invade Iraq was oil and Bush's personal rivalry with Saddam (Since, Senior was unable to over throw Saddam, Junior did that). Also, their r rumors that 9-11 was planned by US (I don't agree to this because nobody will kill their owns).

9/11 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also find the following on WIKI.

According to documents provided by former US Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill, George W. Bush, ten days after taking office in January 2001, instructed his aides to look for a way to overthrow the Iraqi regime. A secret memo entitled "Plan for post-Saddam Iraq" was discussed in January and February 2001, and a Pentagon document dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts", included a map of potential areas for petroleum exploration.

I know this is off topic but USA wants every country to be evaded where there is oil, gold or any precious metal or thing. They had a well planned strategy for Arab countries in 1960's (Arab-Israel) Iran and Iraq in 1980's, Afghanistan and in Kuwait in 1990-91 and look they are still there in KSA. Now they they are looking for their next pray (infact they have looked a lot) that is Pakistan and I know one thing the last option for Pak will be use of nuclear weapon after all they are not meant to be placed in showcase:azn:

Actually they can as this attack was mandated by UNO. But my point was US never had a plan what to do there after going in and secondly... I think after Taliban left Kabul it must be UN peace keepers to take charge and start building Afghan state and institutes...but on ground US treated UN mandate as if She was only member of UN in rest of the world.

i never said that they cannot defend the attack of afghanistan as i agree it was passed by UN. but dear what do you have to say the current situation? what they are doing now?? is that also approved by the UN?? if yes then do you think UN is left with an crediability... this is whay i say tah US cannot justify what ever they are doing in Afghanistan!! :disagree:
moreover just 5 hours into the 9/11 and the US issues a statement claiming that Usama was involved in the act and UN never bothers to ask any proff of this claim, have the US ever presented and evidence before the world that it was actually the Talibans involved in 9/11 attacks apart from the hollywood stuff documentries thaat they keep on showing????

regards!

i never said that they cannot defend the attack of afghanistan as i agree it was passed by UN. but dear what do you have to say the current situation? what they are doing now?? is that also approved by the UN?? if yes then do you think UN is left with an crediability... this is whay i say tah US cannot justify what ever they are doing in Afghanistan!! :disagree:
moreover just 5 hours into the 9/11 and the US issues a statement claiming that Usama was involved in the act and UN never bothers to ask any proff of this claim, have the US ever presented and evidence before the world that it was actually the Talibans involved in 9/11 attacks apart from the hollywood stuff documentries thaat they keep on showing????

regards!

Keep your eye on Afghanistan issues. It is going to be another Vietnam for US. :tup: Afghans will die but never ever allow other to rule them :cheers:

US policy:
If you kill people that it is a crime, abuse of human rights; if we, than it's our right to safeguard our country

This thread is regarding Pakistan AWACS not Afghanistan. Stick to the thread please.

thanks for reminding sir,, it really was going off-track.
so let us get back to bigeer and better things,,,

regards!

Here is a nice video. sorry if someone has already uploaded it.enjoy:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
some more pictures of Erieye in Granada:

d75d6e6c638fb4e300f1878c2d489faa.jpg

14b36034dc2a8ee06062b2b89b81fde6.jpg

06574748376fbb1e772bc8981744fb2e.jpg

b63057245e31c3181ca05eda9fb6ae56.jpg

Attachments

• d75d6e6c638fb4e300f1878c2d489faa.jpg
    d75d6e6c638fb4e300f1878c2d489faa.jpg