What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

This also leads to another idea... that in peace time it will be a targeted surveillance using Erieye.

sorry bor but i didnt got your point,,:what:
can you please explain what you meant to say!!

regards!

sorry bor but i didnt got your point,,:what:
can you please explain what you meant to say!!

regards!

I meant during peace time our surveillance assets will be focused mainly on Western fronts to counter Taliban and active parts of Indian Borders like LoC. But that all depends how PAF devise a doctrine regarding usage of these assets.

Some time I do wounder how come Chinese always come with a replica of top European products just in few years?

Can anybody tell me when did China start work on ZDK-03 project?

replica is not the issue but how GOOD is the replica is question....if it is half as good as a EREIYE then that would make the world sit up and take notice!!

october has started my dear fellows,where is our SAAB 2000 ERIEYE.
do anyone have any picture of these.?:undecided:

october has started my dear fellows,where is our SAAB 2000 ERIEYE.
do anyone have any picture of these.?:undecided:

wait for a few more days and InshAllah you will be seeing SAAB 2000 ERIEYE, first thunder rolling out of PAC, and many more good news in october.
regards

wait for a few more days and InshAllah you will be seeing SAAB 2000 ERIEYE, first thunder rolling out of PAC, and many more good news in october.
regards

yaaa im waiting :blink:.
but y didnt sweden released the pix of erieye in pak camo,like israeal released the indians awacs pix and usa released paf f16 pix at lejas.?
well still im :hitwall: searching for it on google.;)

Inshallah very soon it will be part of PAF. One long awaited dream is going to be fulfilled. Congratulations to every one here.

:lol: I know it is little too early but can't control my emotions.

Provided by H. Khan of the Pakistan Military Consortium.

thanx but it not painted in pak colours.
well it looks a little different from normal saab eireye.is that hardpoint on its wingtip ?:undecided:

thanx but it not painted in pak colours.
well it looks a little different from normal saab eireye.is that hardpoint on its wingtip ?:undecided:

it is an advanced sensor that collects the radar signatures of incoming aircrafts so that the energy of radar can be concentrated in right direction

Back
Top Bottom