What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

the directional properties of an antenna are determined by the radiated frequency and the size of the antenna/array. There are simple formulae that help to estimate the beamwidth and gain of an antenna for how much it can cover depends upn this, if these parameters are known. The frequency and wavelength of an electromagnetic wave are related to each other and the speed of light, c.
Hope u realized what i said and now it is clear that how 360` acheived

Last edited:
Indians are inducting NOVATOR K-100 Awacs killer special missile.
Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Has it ever shot down a manoeuvring target flying at around 400-450 mph from hundreds of kilometres away? Was the target jamming it with an advanced AESA radar and EW suite? Was the launch aircraft and the "special" missile facing opposing fighters armed with active radar homing missiles and 5th generation heat-seeking missiles?

Russia will commission within the next three months a radar with the capacity to monitor rocket launches from the Middle East, includingIran, Interfax news agency said on Thursday.In 2007, then President Vladimir Putin offered this radar, which has been under construction since 2006, and the Soviet-era Qabala radar in Azerbaijan, to Washington as Russia's contribution to a joint global anti-missile system.Putin made the offer as an inducement to Washington to drop plans for building a missile shield in eastern Europe which Moscow says will ultimately be a threat to Russia's security.But Washington is still standing by the missile shield plan though President Barack Obama, who wants to "reset" ties with Moscow, is showing less commitment to it than his predecessor, George W. Bush."As of now, mounting a high-voltage transformer to the station is under way," General Nikolai Abroskin, the head of military constructor Spetstroi told Interfax."As soon as that happens, the station will start combat duties," he added. "This will happen in October or November."Disagreements over the U.S. anti-missile system have become one of the main strains on bilateral relations, which sank to post-Cold War lows in recent years

300 JF17 to protect AWACS? I think you are talking of year 2022.. Yea?

no, perhaps you are still living in late 90s :disagree:
AZADPAKISTAN2009 have got his numbers spot on!
bro the number will be upto 250 by 2015-2016 only delays can be because of excessive evaluation of next upgraded blocks!!
do search on the topic bro,

regards!

Last edited:
Provided no financial constraints and no political hurdels than 250 is an acheiveable target by 2014.

yeap, that is what i mean by " if every thing stays on track", moreover the time for evaluation of upgraded blocks may take some time but they will be done with the target number by 2015! Inshllah!
however as far as i am concerned, PAF must keep up with the pace for the first 150 planes but the fourth and fifth blocks must be given proper time for advancements and modification. there should be no compromise on there quality and must taste the best of what is availabe to us in market!

regards!
regards!

Whatever comes or goes PAF is committed to Thunders as its next main stay fighter. Remember how PAF willingly cut deal of F-16 after Earth quake but no change in status of Thunder program. It is not only a contract but also a very very crucial one for national defense.

Whatever comes or goes PAF is committed to Thunders as its next main stay fighter. Remember how PAF willingly cut deal of F-16 after Earth quake but no change in status of Thunder program. It is not only a contract but also a very very crucial one for national defense.

yes. actually the thing is that JF as you stated mean more then just an indegenious average plane.
PAF is in no mood to be dependent on foreign supplier for the medium class main stay planes. we may see foreign equipment for high value and high end roles but it is not to be the case wiht the main work horse. if you take a look at history PAF was dependent on imported items for both these tasks with F7, mirages for normal duties and F16 for high tech platform!! now we will have our own JF17 to fill in numbers and that too with admirable performance and some FC20 and F16 for high end roles. to make this dream come true JF surely will see major upgrades in future to keep pace with rest of the world!!

regards!

yes. actually the thing is that JF as you stated mean more then just an indegenious average plane.
PAF is in no mood to be dependent on foreign supplier for the medium class main stay planes. we may see foreign equipment for high value and high end roles but it is not to be the case wiht the main work horse. if you take a look at history PAF was dependent on imported items for both these tasks with F7, mirages for normal duties and F16 for high tech platform!! now we will have our own JF17 to fill in numbers and that too with admirable performance and some FC20 and F16 for high end roles. to make this dream come true JF surely will see major upgrades in future to keep pace with rest of the world!!

regards!

Just add to it there is also a financial aspect of this program. Pakistan can pump in some decent money in PAC for R&D if it can find couple of good customer of Thunder although this will come after PAF get most of its Thunders but I think PAC can expand its facilities if it good order is there then there will be follow up orders for spare and training as well... So prospect of Thunder is not limited to battle and combat only but to economic front as well:yahoo::pakistan::pakistan:

Just add to it there is also a financial aspect of this program. Pakistan can pump in some decent money in PAC for R&D if it can find couple of good customer of Thunder although this will come after PAF get most of its Thunders but I think PAC can expand its facilities if it good order is there then there will be follow up orders for spare and training as well... So prospect of Thunder is not limited to battle and combat only but to economic front as well:yahoo::pakistan::pakistan:

yes the export of JF is always a possibility but currently with PAC commited to meet the demand of PAF there may be no such breakthrough!
i guess China could have made some to export but they are also busy with there new projects. the JF can see export market some where in 2014 - 2015 at best!

regards!

f462031e59c0d4102076df91ce6bd9d8.jpg

i think PAF already inducted one in its fleet

but sir it do not carry any PAF marks. and perhaps the one that you are talking about was a basic plane with no sensors on baord that had been inducted to train the staff!!
howerer i guess Mr. Owais and Kurshed are in a better position to bring an end to this mystery. it will be really nice if they can tell us more about the plane in the picture!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom