What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Hi thanks for your detailed reply but don’t be offended india is no match to China Netra MK2 or at be later version are no match for Chinese KJ500 even usaf in limbo with their E3 against these awacs so either if not fully USA awacs Indian will get I out of E7 technology in later stages or need to buy these once available for export
can you elaborate more about surveillance thing as compare to India vs china why on earth usa want his ally I’m not saying they don’t but doing more surveillance then adversary China
E2D is not in league of big birds Kj500/E7 kind
about opening front with China as being engaged with Taiwan I believe indian will never ever do anything stupid to engage china while China is busy with Taiwan
coz that will start another kind of war engaging around more countries beside India & China as at the moment I don’t want to speculate about other idian neighbouring countries to jump in it
thank you
The systems might not be the best. The aim for now is to have a system which can be replaced during or just before the conflict. We cannot do so on a foreign owned system.

As this is an AWACS thread, better you can create a new thread and then we can have a conversation there regarding the another part.

Hi thanks for your detailed reply but don’t be offended india is no match to China Netra MK2 or at be later version are no match for Chinese KJ500 even usaf in limbo with their E3 against these awacs so either if not fully USA awacs Indian will get I out of E7 technology in later stages or need to buy these once available for export
can you elaborate more about surveillance thing as compare to India vs china why on earth usa want his ally I’m not saying they don’t but doing more surveillance then adversary China
E2D is not in league of big birds Kj500/E7 kind
about opening front with China as being engaged with Taiwan I believe indian will never ever do anything stupid to engage china while China is busy with Taiwan
coz that will start another kind of war engaging around more countries beside India & China as at the moment I don’t want to speculate about other idian neighbouring countries to jump in it
thank you

You're right, the E2D is in a league of its own. Its hands down, one of the most, if not the most capable AWACS to exist. It is built off of modern hardware and continuously evolved. Its insanely powerful, with a stop/stare range of over 1000km, the Limiting factor is the platform and operator size really.

bf546680ly1h4fiovsoouj23o52g3npe.jpg
bf546680ly1h4fiounlg3j21wj19phcr.jpg
bf546680ly1h4fiotzch7j21i7105wu9.jpg

Via @FatZong from Weibo

upgraded ?

Rumors were that ZDK03s would be upgraded to KJ500 standards but no confirmation...

Further, same sources claimed that PAF is in talks with SAAB to upgrade Erieys to Global Eye but again no confirmation...

PS: This is the same source that claimed that PN will order 2 additional Damen OPVs based on the evaluation of 1st 2 ships....

Rumors were that ZDK03s would be upgraded to KJ500 standards but no confirmation...

Further, same sources claimed that PAF is in talks with SAAB to upgrade Erieys to Global Eye but again no confirmation...

PS: This is the same source that claimed that PN will order 2 additional Damen OPVs based on the evaluation of 1st 2 ships....
global eye system has nothing out of world just its radar is erieye er variant and plus it has some naval sensors like sea spray radars and some other goodie’s which we bought them separately from italians and brits
i must say we are close if not to the level of global eye
many things are still under wraps
considering we also started our own sea sultan project which is connected to the same project

yeh CNS said we would buy more OPV lol...

Globaleye isnt a conversion, the PAF is still buying erieyes.

global eye system has nothing out of world just its radar is erieye er variant and plus it has some naval sensors like sea spray radars and some other goodie’s which we bought them separately from italians and brits
i must say we are close if not to the level of global eye
many things are still under wraps
considering we also started our own sea sultan project which is connected to the same project
not true, we are nowhere near what the globaleye offers. Just because we contracted some companies to put their gear on an airframe we provided, does not mean we have suddenly made a globaleye competirtor

yeh CNS said we would buy more OPV lol...

Globaleye isnt a conversion, the PAF is still buying erieyes.

not true, we are nowhere near what the globaleye offers. Just because we contracted some companies to put their gear on an airframe we provided, does not mean we have suddenly made a globaleye competirtor
then wht u suggest
i told u we are close means we are close
the capabilities offered in the system are available in one form or the other

Back
Top Bottom