What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

im getting confused by all this
how many Saab does Pakistan have in service. i know they purchased 4 but i think one got damaged

how many zk-3 does pakistan have in service.

1 completely destroyed. 1 was damaged ( nose con damaged). another 1 is unconfirmed damaged.

So out of three only 1 is made operational. So current strength is 2 SAAB AWAC.

You can logically see this as well. Have seen all four AWAC ? or only one flying with serial number i guess 100-something for last 3 years ?

im getting confused by all this
how many Saab does Pakistan have in service. i know they purchased 4 but i think one got damaged

how many zk-3 does pakistan have in service.

2 in service as of now. 1 completely destroyed. Fourth one is under repair.

3 ZDK in the fleet

1 completely destroyed. 1 was damaged ( nose con damaged). another 1 is unconfirmed damaged.

So out of three only 1 is made operational. So current strength is 2 SAAB AWAC.

You can logically see this as well. Have seen all four AWAC ? or only one flying with serial number i guess 100-something for last 3 years ?

2 in service as of now. 1 completely destroyed. Fourth one is under repair.

3 ZDK in the fleet
how come there are only 3 zkd's in service, paf purchased 4 of them what happened to the fourth plane?

I like to join with you for discussion. But time being I am not very much knowledge about it.

Sources already indicate first 3 AWAC had AESA radar in it. The OC of ZDK squadron confirmed that to @fatman17

If you think that Tube driven radars which are mechanically steered in azimuth are AESA, then the OC must be right.

How do you know about it that it will come with AESA? Please confirm

I know since I supervised the complete integration of the project.

If you think that Tube driven radars which are mechanically steered in azimuth are AESA, then the OC must be right.

I know since I supervised the complete integration of the project.

Mr.Bilal

you were already asked by @fatman17 that if you claim your background is military then do please share it with the mods. so your status could be upgraded to atleast a think tank.

if not then please refrain from spreading misinformation.

claims that were have 3 operational EREYIEs etc are just misleading and sad.

Mr.Bilal

you were already asked by @fatman17 that if you claim your background is military then do please share it with the mods. so your status could be upgraded to atleast a think tank.

if not then please refrain from spreading misinformation.

claims that were have 3 operational EREYIEs etc are just misleading and sad.

Kindly refrain from antagonising the contributors here. I am unable to share my background, and just a humble person to be called a "tank" of any kind. I am only trying to save you from misinformation, and not spreading it.

I have never claimed we have 3 operational Saab aircraft, rather, I have informed everyone of the reality, or what happened in the attack, and what has been repaired since then. Why do you think I mislead you? read the posts again.

Weren't you required to sign an NDA or something?

Yeah, its called Official Secrets Act, 1923.

Hi,

That settled it real quick----but must have stirred up some waves somewhere.

Now everyone would want to know my rank and get their knickers in a twist.

Back
Top Bottom