What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Sir their are 5 and I have posted pictures with different numbers on them.

Read Fatman post, look at your post where you posted pictures. then again read fatman post for 10 times. because you have a very bad habit of not understanding basic written english.

Even if you don't understand afterwards, you are free to ask why and how there are no five but three AWAC

The first ZDK-03 (S/N 11-001) was delivered to PAF in December 2011. The 2nd (S/N 12-002, formerly 11-002) was delivered some time later. The third (S/N 13-003, formerly 12-003) was delivered in 2013. The delivery of the 4th ZDK-03 was delayed, probably due to certain upgrades such as a new datalink. ZDK-03 is expected to serve as the airborne command & control center for the JF-17 fighter fleet currently in service with PAF. However it does not have the secure NATO datalink installed to effectively command western fighter aircraft such as American F-16. Therefore ZDK-03 operates together with Saab-2000 in a "high-low" combination in order to coordinate various Chinese and western made combat aircraft effectively. The latest rumor (June 2015) suggested that the AWACS may be upgraded with a fixed AESA radar in the future similar to the one onboard KJ-500.- Last Updated 10/3/15
i shared last zdk-03

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOLAAAAJGQwNDg5MTdiLTAzZTAtNDRiNS04ZDQ2LWNhYWFlOGM2NjljYw.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAI7AAAAJDYyMTM4MjY5LTUwNmItNDg2MS1hYTU4LWUxNjRiYmE3NTc2Mw.jpg

so does pakistan have 4 saab awec's. at one time one was destroyed, but i red it may be reparable.

@Blue Marlin @dilpakistani guys before posting stuff do read the 299 pages of this thread!

so you know facts. if not 299 then atleast page 290 onwards

@Oscar @fatman17 two days ago isaw the SAAB VIP transport flying.

seems like the plan to convert it to an EREIYE has been completely dropped. can you confirm?

Last edited:
two days ago isaw the SAAB VIP transport flying.
seems like the plan to convert it to an EREIYE has been completely dropped. can you confirm?

Who said It was official in the first place !
It was just a mere speculation or you can say fan based suggestion.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom