What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

PAF is not satisfied, they think SAAB-2000 carrier aircraft is small, the internal space is limited, so the aircrew and aircraft equipped with an insufficient number of display and control units, command boot capacity is limited, while the aircraft's range and endurance is also inadequate, limiting the scope of an aircraft can cover it in a defensive position for the PAF, is not a small drawback. Therefore, there is a greater need to PAF aircraft, can long on duty near the border, but as much as possible to command more planes to resist each other's surprise attack.

Who told you PAF is not satisfied? And which AEWC is better for PAF if not SAAB 2000?? There are around 5-6 display units. Erieye can direct 20-30 aircraft, have a search capability of 450 KM with 300 Degree tracking capability. Aircraft endurance is 8 hours. Electronic Intelligence equipments is one of the best on Erieye. Which AEWC can top such stats ?

SAAB-2000 is bang for bucks if you know what it means.

How many of you buy this theory that one P3 in Mehran and one saab destroyed in Kamra was actually send to china for reverse engineering???

How many of you buy this theory that one P3 in Mehran and one saab destroyed in Kamra was actually send to china for reverse engineering???

Highly sensitive equipments in such systems are digitally sealed, once opened without authorization, original manufacture would instantly know. Theory is at best a laughing matter

Highly sensitive equipments in such systems are digitally sealed, once opened without authorization, original manufacture would instantly know. Theory is at best a laughing matter

But if you work in jamming environment facility there can not be any sending of any wave...

Who told you PAF is not satisfied? And which AEWC is better for PAF if not SAAB 2000?? There are around 5-6 display units. Erieye can direct 20-30 aircraft, have a search capability of 450 KM with 300 Degree tracking capability. Aircraft endurance is 8 hours. Electronic Intelligence equipments is one of the best on Erieye. Which AEWC can top such stats ?

SAAB-2000 is bang for bucks if you know what it means.

Quoting from Chinese source....

SAAB-2000 AEW cruising altitude of 7000 meters, the maximum for large air target detection range of 300 km, a small aircraft is 200 km, 100 km cruise missile

All equipment are checked by OEM if any anomaly occurs, like destruction of Erieye

OEM ???

Nothing is better than Erieye. What's problem with erieye?

There are many better platforms available in the market Erieye is good but not the best in the world, the problem is that Pakistan may not be able to afford them or uncle SAM will allow the sale to us.

This kind of AWACS PAF needs to counter threat posed by IAF's AWACS & EW systems, as its one of the best and not easy to jam.

Boeing 737 AEW&C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are many better platforms available in the market Erieye is good but not the best in the world, the problem is that Pakistan may not be able to afford them or uncle SAM will allow the sale to us.

This kind of AWACS PAF needs to counter threat posed by IAF's AWACS & EW systems, as its one of the best and not easy to jam.

Boeing 737 AEW&C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whats its range??

While at it, why not make it consider it 100 % lost....suddenly from battlefront the argument declines to terrorism, then i guess the Americans come out worst who couldn't even save a symbol of their power.
Dude, the tragedy or maybe even a ploy is that PAF has gone very secretive, our neighbour once shot down a Tornado during an exercise and despite mutual agreement not to disclose anything to media, the opening lines by their OC were congratulating the contingent for the achievement

1 Destroyed, 2 extensively damaged and PAF lied to it's teeth, didn't have the courage to admit it through it's spokesperson but rather disclose it in parliament through MoD. You know it better since you contacted them . So a sarcasm of 100 % lost isn't going to cut it.

An attack at american base, 6 harriers destroyed. They admit it next day, gave an account how it happened, lapses identified Accountability exists.. Did it had any affect on their WoT moral? Did Americans tried to hide their loses?

What kind of accountability exists for those that are helm of affairs? If they are secretly or silently doing their work, It is not a measure for gauging their performance. Silence can be interpreted as failure or nothing to show. Interpretation goes both way

1 Destroyed, 2 extensively damaged and PAF lied to it's teeth, didn't have the courage to admit it through it's spokesperson but rather disclose it in parliament through MoD. You know it better since you contacted them . So a sarcasm of 100 % lost isn't going to cut it.

An attack at american base, 6 harriers destroyed. They admit it next day, gave an account how it happened, lapses identified Accountability exists.. Did it had any affect on their WoT moral? Did Americans tried to hide their loses?

What kind of accountability exists for those that are helm of affairs? If they are secretly or silently doing their work, It is not a measure for gauging their performance. Silence can be interpreted as failure or nothing to show. Interpretation goes both way
Dragging one argument into another thread and unable to comprehend the psyche of the post is not going to cut it either. You are quick to give one American example yet oblivious of their and others State secret act besides the DMA didn't exactly denied the damage.

Dragging one argument into another thread and unable to comprehend the psyche of the post is not going to cut it either. You are quick to give one American example yet oblivious of their and others State secret act besides the DMA didn't exactly denied the damage.

Is this argument related to JF-17 that I had to continue arguing there ?? I comprehended the psyche of post. I just pointed out the flaws in the psyche of this or previous posts I quote.If they are silent about achievements than they are also silent and quiet about the major screwups or failures as well. French avionics deal, how India screwed us. How PAF couldn't see that before hand ? JF-17 program delays and JF-17 production capacity below 10 aircraft per year. How come PAF didn't secured enough funds before hand to to keep program running. Major screw up at PAF Kamra air base.

That's why I said. Interpretation goes both ways about working quietly and silently

Give one example where America hide such losses up to 6 months? Since your posts implies there are major assets lost which they covered it up to hide their incompetence and ineptness

Is this argument related to JF-17 that I had to continue arguing there ?? I comprehended the psyche of post. I just pointed out the flaws in the psyche of this or previous posts I quote.If they are silent about achievements than they are also silent and quiet about the major screwups or failures as well. French avionics deal, how India screwed us. How PAF couldn't see that before hand ? JF-17 program delays and JF-17 production capacity below 10 aircraft per year. How come PAF didn't secured enough funds before hand to to keep program running. Major screw up at PAF Kamra air base.

That's why I said. Interpretation goes both ways about working quietly and silently

Give one example where America hide such losses up to 6 months? Since your posts implies there are major assets lost which they covered it up to hide their incompetence and ineptness
Don't understand what your motive or agenda is but if you expect the PAF to issue a press release to the public about it's daily routines then my friend you are not in the wrong country but on the wrong planet. Nowhere in the world such secrets or info is made public, you just need to google for state secret acts to get some idea on how certain things function. Believe me even here in the West, it's not all plain sailings, albeit not consigned to defence but still a state matter, the of building the Scottish Parliament is a fiasco of national shame.

From the outset, the building and its construction have been controversial.The choices of location, architect, design, and construction company were all criticised by politicians, the media and the Scottish public. Scheduled to open in 2001, it did so in 2004, more than three years late with an estimated final cost of £414 million, many times higher than initial estimates of between £10m and £40m.

Don't understand what your motive or agenda is but if you expect the PAF to issue a press release to the public about it's daily routines then my friend you are not in the wrong country but on the wrong planet. Nowhere in the world such secrets or info is made public, you just need to google for state secret acts to get some idea on how certain things function. Believe me even here in the West, it's not all plain sailings, albeit not consigned to defence but still a state matter, the of building the Scottish Parliament is a fiasco of national shame.

1. Feel good stories, anonymous sources are one sided always. If I saw a flaw in such claims, should I wholeheartedly accept it given PAF has track record of lying? and how come it becomes a motive or an agenda? Thinking of feel good stories, JF-17 crash was declared a bird strike by anonymous sources. We know how it turned out later

2. Where did I say or gives a hint that PAF do daily public press releases? "Sawal Chana Jawab Gandum". Our whole argument about is about the claim anon sources made and how it is incompatible in future warfare but you are making irrelevant assumptions.

3. Was Erieye a state secret that it needs to be coverup?? No, but PAF did it why? To hide it.

Now I think we are moving in circles. I rest my case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom