What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

excuse me? my camera has a flash, not a search light u know.
Thank you for the effort, but unfortunately due to the low light, it's not possible to see what aircraft it is.

@Aeronaut Would appreciate if you could reverse Nomi007's infraction. It's a bit too harsh and he does have a point, it's impossible to make out whether it's an aircraft or an albatross with lights on!

Last edited:
now that was funny!

i live near the base it flies from, see it often, unfortunately, its patroling late night only for many months. even at night, i clearly see the dish which is not visible in my video.

10367605_10152409543535446_5024417735865283341_n.jpg
zdk-03 squadron patch

I think Chinese ones are better. Although PAF can try to sell the remaining 3 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs along with a transport Saab-2000 to UAE or Oman. And Get more Chinese AEW&Cs. Also gain some 5 P-3 AEW&Cs from US.
plz donot think
Saab 2000 for f-16 not for Chinese jf-17s

what AWACS PN use?? do they have E-2 mounted on P-3s? although I have seen that combination over Karachi but can't confirm who operated them.

Don't we need better AWACS for our F-16 because Erieye range is very small 450km it will become useless after MLU of our F-16?? We should sell them to UAE... In war F-16 will be our front line fighter and how will it work when it will not be in range??

@Aeronaut @Oscar

Orion in Mehran 2 Damaged, 1 destroyed in Kamra attack.

Are we working on replacement of damaged p3???

Don't we need better AWACS for our F-16 because Erieye range is very small 450km it will become useless after MLU of our F-16?? We should sell them to UAE... In war F-16 will be our front line fighter and how will it work when it will not be in range??

@Aeronaut @Oscar

Are we working on replacement of damaged p3???

Depends if America is in mood.

Nothing is better than Erieye. What's problem with erieye?

PAF is not satisfied, they think SAAB-2000 carrier aircraft is small, the internal space is limited, so the aircrew and aircraft equipped with an insufficient number of display and control units, command boot capacity is limited, while the aircraft's range and endurance is also inadequate, limiting the scope of an aircraft can cover it in a defensive position for the PAF, is not a small drawback. Therefore, there is a greater need to PAF aircraft, can long on duty near the border, but as much as possible to command more planes to resist each other's surprise attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom