What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

erieye_2000_side.jpg

erieye2000.jpg

I think PN and PAF has not coordinated with each other in the right way like as PN was looking for a twin engine MPA along with AEW&C and PAF too. So they both can buy just a single type that will save a lot in training and maintenance.

PN:
11 Saab-2000 MPAs
02 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

PAF:
5 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs
7 Saab-2000 Transport(can be used for training as well)

This makes a total of 25 Saab-2000 which would be bought from Airliners and then can be upgraded and converted into AEW&Cs, MPAs and VIP Military transport aircraft and PAC engineers could take part in it too in Sweden.

I think PN and PAF has not coordinated with each other in the right way like as PN was looking for a twin engine MPA along with AEW&C and PAF too. So they both can buy just a single type that will save a lot in training and maintenance.

PN:
11 Saab-2000 MPAs
02 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

PAF:
5 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

This makes a total of 25 Saab-2000 which would be bought from Airliners and then can be upgraded and converted into AEW&Cs, MPAs and VIP Military transport aircraft and PAC engineers could take part in it too in Sweden.

i think it was better for PN to induct saab-2000mpa nor atr-72mpa

PN:
11 Saab-2000 MPAs
02 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

PAF:
5 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

@Oscar please take of this day dreamer

p3ka.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar please take of this day dreamer

p3ka.jpg

Not Day dreaming but letting you and others know the possibility which we have missed.

i think it was better for PN to induct saab-2000mpa nor atr-72mpa

Yes Bro. This is what I am telling that PN is inducting the not so good plane. Saab-2000 MPA could be modified to carry two weapons station under each wing and two under fuselage too; so we would have 6 weapon station in total.

11 of them could make a right fleet for Anti Submarine and Anti Ship duties along with fighter jets and UAVs.

Last edited by a moderator:

PN:
11 Saab-2000 MPAs
02 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

PAF:
5 Saab-2000 AEW&Cs

ARMY ko bhe kuch de day yarr, un se teri dushmani hai kia ?

On the serious note: kindly cut the CRAP OUT !

Not Day dreaming but letting you and others know the possibility which we have missed.

Yes Bro. This is what I am telling that PN is inducting the not so good plane. Saab-2000 MPA could be modified to carry two weapons station under each wing and two under fuselage too; so we would have 6 weapon station in total.

11 of them could make a right fleet for Anti Submarine and Anti Ship duties along with fighter jets and UAVs.

Lanat Bhai on your consistent stubbornness despite knowing Pakistan is out of cash, yet you consistently spewing same crap again and again

How would it be a possibility?

The acquisition of 4 SAAB AEW's cost us $1.2 Billion which had to be financed for the most from a rather reluctant Swedish bank. How do you propose that it could have been done?
Do you people have any sense on what to base your wishlists? Do you know the condition of your economy? People are overstaffed due to government regulations; as such this means that for every 5 people in Pakistani industry only 1 is actually needed, that means that most people are just there because somehow unemployment has to be shown as reduced. Companies such as PWC hire people for a measly Rs.8000 to fill government quotas; people who are generally wasteful and do pointless tasks such as counting papers. If this government subsidy on hiring finished there would be thousands upon thousands out of jobs. This is just one of the tiny threads by which our economy gets by.. and you are out wishing and planning on the hope that every Pakistani will find $1 million under random rocks and stones.
Stupid wish lists make sense if you are new or dont spend time, but in your case you have been here for a long while and show genuine interest. But interest is not just posting pictures or waving a flag around; look into the depths of things, aircraft come from money-money from a good economy--and so on. I dont think you are that young not to get these concepts by now and it will only do you good in other things in life as well. Learn so to be able to debate well with the naysayers of Pakistan instead of being ridiculed by them; you have a lot of interest that translates to potential to learn.. If there has been a fault on the part of seniors here to not help you in learning then it is their fault(My fault).. but you have to make some effort too over the years.
Now, knowing that the deal cost us a fortune in the form of a very difficult to credit.. how do you think we could have done what you propose?
And now that you know of the limitations, tell me what could be a realistic alternative to your idea?

Lanat Bhai on your consistent stubbornness despite knowing Pakistan is out of cash, yet you consistently spewing same crap again and again
Than we need to arrange cash our enemy is growing at much faster speed we need weapons soon other wise pain is on the way

Than we need to arrange cash our enemy is growing at much faster speed we need weapons soon other wise pain is on the way

Who will do this and how?
What plausible or realistic scheme will you come up with? Lets have your thoughts on it.

Who will do this and how?
What plausible or realistic scheme will you come up with? Lets have your thoughts on it.[/q]
First way is our goldmines ask china to extract take some percentage and in return give us weapons than gawadar and above all provide secret nuclear gurrantee to arab states and take money from them and get weapons other wise soon you would be next target off either India or USA or both

War is not in India's benefit, they will not damage their economy which has faltered a bit. They are smart people and will not act to further destabilize their rowng economy. What they will do is add pressure on us using their influence in the world arena and media. They wont let us stand on our feet and unfortunately people like you play very well into their hands. You think a jihad is happening in Pakistan? When people are blown up and just yesterday Shia pilgrim convoy was attacked and 2 FC personnel lost their lives. These are the people you support, as long as terrorism happens in Pakistan, India USA has no need to fight us.

How would it be a possibility?
The acquisition of 4 SAAB AEW's cost us $1.2 Billion which had to be financed for the most from a rather reluctant Swedish bank. How do you propose that it could have been done?
Do you people have any sense on what to base your wishlists? Do you know the condition of your economy? People are overstaffed due to government regulations; as such this means that for every 5 people in Pakistani industry only 1 is actually needed, that means that most people are just there because somehow unemployment has to be shown as reduced. Companies such as PWC hire people for a measly Rs.8000 to fill government quotas; people who are generally wasteful and do pointless tasks such as counting papers. If this government subsidy on hiring finished there would be thousands upon thousands out of jobs. This is just one of the tiny threads by which our economy gets by.. and you are out wishing and planning on the hope that every Pakistani will find $1 million under random rocks and stones.
Stupid wish lists make sense if you are new or dont spend time, but in your case you have been here for a long while and show genuine interest. But interest is not just posting pictures or waving a flag around; look into the depths of things, aircraft come from money-money from a good economy--and so on. I dont think you are that young not to get these concepts by now and it will only do you good in other things in life as well. Learn so to be able to debate well with the naysayers of Pakistan instead of being ridiculed by them; you have a lot of interest that translates to potential to learn.. If there has been a fault on the part of seniors here to not help you in learning then it is their fault(My fault).. but you have to make some effort too over the years.
Now, knowing that the deal cost us a fortune in the form of a very difficult to credit.. how do you think we could have done what you propose?
And now that you know of the limitations, tell me what could be a realistic alternative to your idea?

Actually the real thing which was needed by Pakistan was JV on Radar, Sonar and Optics with Italy, France and Sweden that will help us in every way. So if we can't do that they there is nothing that can stop Pakistan of buying expensive things...

avionics are the future.so we better run our horses that way

SUPARCO, NESCOM, KRL-GIDS, PAC, Army and Navy electronics division should work with Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and EU on Military and Commercial electronics and include private companies of Pakistan too.

Zarvan, meray bhai. Please come out of self-inflicted delusion. You would stop sounding like a .... (I do not want to say it). Our Arab brothers do not really want to be saved by us. If we provide a guarantee to Gulf Arabs, then we would be effectively supplanting USA. Do you think Americans would let that happen? Plus I am not sure Gulf Arab monarchies are worth saving. I hope you spend sometime trying to learn about history of Saudi-Abu Dhabi tussle, that led to creation of UAE. I also hope that you spend some time in learning what compelled Qatar to offer to host a USA base. Things are not quite so easy and straightforward as you would believe them to be.

You want us Pakistanis to take care of Arabs, when in fact we are not capable of taking care of ourselves? When we are able to deal with our internal contradictions, including Jihadists bent on war with neighbors (like yourself), we would would be on our way to provide security for ourselves as well as others close to us. Until that happens, we would remain laughing stock of the world. I know all the material upon which you base your jihadist world view. Many do. We just do not see it as a viable long-term option for Pakistan. Jihadists inspired by a particular interpretation of some Hadiths have done more harm to us in the last few years than India could ever do in a decade. India did not bomb us to destroy PC-3 Orions, neither did India have to fire any missiles to destroy AWACS aircraft in Kamra. Our very own TTP jihadists did it. Their mindset is based on the interpretations that you have often espoused on this forum. I hope you understand that your view of future is the very thing that stands in the way of our future.

We do not need war. To be strong, we need development. We are not Granada (Gharnata) of Spain. If we act like it, we would become it. I hope you understand this.

Back
Top Bottom