What's new

Pakistan’s Ababeel ballistic missile ensures strategic stability in South Asia

We provided everything that we need to launch videos and official statements.

The rest is of no concern as we will build and diversify our growing arsenal and protect our homeland

So you think names of places a 7 year old sitting in primary school in the UK could have got from Google maps is sufficient evidence of Hanuman strikes:lol:

See how crazy delusional and unreasonable you indians are:cheesy:

Yes, its growing
Starting from where,can you provide any link or source.

Indians have a different set of physics laws... u have to $hit in open to understand them
Most of their educations takes place when they take a dump in the open together.

Starting from where,can you provide any link or source.

The difference between us and you is that you indulge in Bollywoodesq tamasha with a full dance number and fanboy masterbating years before you induct, complete or buy anything, so you fight imaginary wars with imaginary weapons in your minds with a imaginary Pakistan who never improves (in your mind)

Pakistan for all our faults, for the lack of budget has worked miracles on occasion with almost insurmountable obstacles

We plan
we test
we built
we fail and try again
ALL IN SECRET

you may hear tid bits of info amongst fans on places like PDF of possible Slcm or Mirv or Aesa or miniaturised warheads

then when we are ready BANG we sucker punch our enemies with a big reveal

Now you can search for the tid bits of info and indeed we have budget constraints but Pak is beginning to put together missile defence

Without proof Pakistan's claim have zero credibility as Pakistan is a country known to hide missile failures and even covered up an incident in which several people died In a launch pad explosion.
In last 70 years it is India which split Pakistan.

Without proof India's claim (for surgical strike) have zero credibility.

See two can play at this game.

The difference between us and you is that you indulge in Bollywoodesq tamasha with a full dance number and fanboy masterbating years before you induct, complete or buy anything, so you fight imaginary wars with imaginary weapons in your minds with a imaginary Pakistan who never improves (in your mind)

Pakistan for all our faults, for the lack of budget has worked miracles on occasion with almost insurmountable obstacles

We plan
we test
we built
we fail and try again
ALL IN SECRET

you may hear tid bits of info amongst fans on places like PDF of possible Slcm or Mirv or Aesa or miniaturised warheads

then when we are ready BANG we sucker punch our enemies with a big reveal

Now you can search for the tid bits of info and indeed we have budget constraints but Pak is beginning to put together missile defence

Hi,i just ask simple thing and you come up with such a long bullshit grammer,i know your your short range 450km SLCM fired from where dont know(which sub highly secret),your AESA radar for blk 3 JF-17 again highly secret.
So its simple if you have not achieve anything you dont have link/source just tag to secret.job very well done,anything for your peace of mind man.

Hi,i just ask simple thing and you come up with such a long bullshit grammer,i know your your short range 450km SLCM fired from where dont know(which sub highly secret),your AESA radar for blk 3 JF-17 again highly secret.
So its simple if you have not achieve anything you dont have link/source just tag to secret.job very well done,anything for your peace of mind man.
Abay O Nigeria show proof of surgical strike first before asking for proof.

So a video of a SLCM is not enough. Pakistan should share all the details about the missile and the launch platforms to you guys so that few trolls of defence.pk forums can show confidence in Pakistani missile technology. Are you bharatis even in your senses? What are you smoking nowadays? Looks some strong sh!t.

And we haven't selected any AESA radar for now. You would soon know about it when we select it.

SLBM with MIRV
It is just a matter of time..Pakistan has both MIRV and SLCM ... but it will progress to SLBM and most probably those will be MIRVed right from the start since they have the technology so why not..

So a video of a SLCM is not enough. Pakistan should share all the details about the missile and the launch platforms to you guys so that few trolls of defence.pk forums can show confidence in Pakistani missile technology. Are you bharatis even in your senses? What are you smoking nowadays? Looks some strong sh!t.

And we haven't selected any AESA radar for now. You would soon know about it when we select it.

Of course a video is not enough. They would say its a lie even if they saw it annihilating their own city. This is bcz they are ingrained by their govt and media to have a specific image about Pakistan and the poster that got embarrassed by deterrent is simply one of them. They can't stand the fact that Pakistan had SLCM as well as MIRV despite us showing the progress of these missiles and their development from the start. Infact their brainwashing is so great that many senior members who have seen those threads have also closed their eyes. Every Pakistani knew that these missiles were coming. Give them time. Ten years from now when we test another missile they will say that its fake and all Pakistan has are Babur and ababeel. Man If only their was internet in 1998. Bara maza ata

LMAO I know this is what you are taught in schools in India.

They even tell you that K2 second highest peak in the world is in India. :rofl:

Forget residents of Pakistani territory. Your surgical strike drama isn't even accepted by families of dead Indian soldiers. :lol:
It is Pakistani schools which teaches Bin Qasim as first Pakistani.

Your own police confirms Surgical strikes:
Police officials on the Pakistani side privately concede that such a ground assault did occur in the Madarpur-Titrinot region of Poonch sector, west of Srinagar, where a Pakistani post was destroyed and one soldier killed.
In Leepa valley to the north, locals said that the Indians crossed the LoC and set up their guns on ridges directly overlooking the village of Mundakali. A Pakistani border post located at some distance east of the village was hit. Two other posts higher up in the mountains were also hit. At least four Pakistani soldiers were injured in the attack, which lasted from 05:00am until 8:00am, locals said.

oh, police officials (with no name, rank or badge number or even a station number) "PRIVATELY" confirmed...again, PRIVATELY!!! :lol:

well an close but unnamed official of the modi cabinet conceded to me that modi is about to have trump's new baby! :omghaha:

hey congrats india, your modi ji is about to become a mommi ji!!! :woot: :omghaha:

oh, police officials (with no name, rank or badge number or even a station number) "PRIVATELY" confirmed...again, PRIVATELY!!! :lol:

well an close but unnamed official of the modi cabinet conceded to me that modi is about to have trump's new baby! :omghaha:

hey congrats india, your modi ji is about to become a mommi ji!!! :woot: :omghaha:
When BBC is reporting it has a million times more credibility than PISPR.

How does that prove that MIRVs cannot be deployed by a 2200km ranged system? The "bending" force is not there for Ababeel, because it doesn't accelerates to ICBM speeds.

Take your time and come up with something concrete. You can even ask for help from the resident expert @amardeep mishra , who I'm sure will be very delighted to provide you with some credible calculations.
Hi @The Deterrent
I have realized one thing here,itz not meaningful to engage in discussions with every tom dick and harry on this forum.Instead we must engage with those willing to see and understand various engineering aspects behind a weapon system. I would suggest you to do the same. I am currently busy writing optimization codes in Julia(a high performance scientific computing language co-developed by an Indian(Viral Shah) at MIT). I will write elaborately once I am done.

When BBC is reporting it has a million times more credibility than PISPR.
NOW we know what modi ji was doing in moscow with trump and what's on that video tape putin recorded! ;)

Back
Top Bottom