What's new

Pakistan’s Ababeel ballistic missile ensures strategic stability in South Asia

It was not able to deploy multiple warheads at that range.
For example Minuteman -3 can also travel within 3,000 km but needs at least 4500 km to deploy MIRVs.
I'm sure we all would love some credible sources for these "facts". Unless you're pulling them from your behind, which sadly we won't like. At all.

Yes MREV but still more than one on one missile.

And who told you Ababeel throw weight is less?
A 20 meters long misisle has only 2200 Km range? so where is all the thrust being consumed? To carry extra weight.

It is no brainier that the missile is shaheen II with a throw weight~1 ton- length is not the parameter- If you see the link posted by that poster you'll notice that Soviet missile is a lot bigger vehicle and weights 37 ton-

I'm sure we all would love some credible sources for these "facts". Unless you're pulling them from your behind, which sadly we won't like. At all.
At least a range of 3,000 km is needed for Minuteman-3 as, tilting too quickly while still inside the atmosphere puts a bending force on it's body, which is designed to survive mostly compression-only loads. Turn too sharply and the missile frame gets effected.

great op-ed by zafar Jaspal

India has not yet conducted tests of ballistic missile having MIRV features, yet it is capable of employing Agni-III and Agni-V for the MIRVs mission. Moreover, India’s Defence Research and Development Organization had already demonstrated India’s capability to introduce MIRVs in its missile arsenal. It had launched multiple satellites from one booster rocket.

The MIRVs is an important force multiplier vehicle because it provides an option to deliver multiple warheads with a single missile. Hence, it enables the striking power to engage multiple targets with a high level of precision with a few missiles. It simultaneously disrupts or destroys the radars of the adversary.

read more:

Placing multiple satellites in orbit is different than mirv technology. Also its anot DRDO which places India's satellites in orbit, its ISRO. Stop obsessing over this so called strategic stability and all, there isnt going to be a nuclear war, ur leaders have so much property stocked abroad, they wont be wasting all that through a nuclear war.

At least a range of 3,000 km is needed for Minuteman-3 as, tilting too quickly while still inside the atmosphere puts a bending force on it's body, which is designed to survive mostly compression-only loads. Turn too sharply and the missile frame gets effected.
How does that prove that MIRVs cannot be deployed by a 2200km ranged system? The "bending" force is not there for Ababeel, because it doesn't accelerates to ICBM speeds.

Take your time and come up with something concrete. You can even ask for help from the resident expert @amardeep mishra , who I'm sure will be very delighted to provide you with some credible calculations.

How does that prove that MIRVs cannot be deployed by a 2200km ranged system? The "bending" force is not there for Ababeel, because it doesn't accelerates to ICBM speeds.

Take your time and come up with something concrete. You can even ask for help from the resident expert @amardeep mishra , who I'm sure will be very delighted to provide you with some credible calculations.
The question is not whether Ababeel can Carry MIRVs or not but whether they were tested in the January test when the missile was fired to only 1100 km and not even 2200 km.

Forget India, No country on earth has ever tested a MIRV missile of just over 2000 Km range.

Cleary Pakistan has "developed" something, that no one else in this world could.

Pakistani "scientist" are not just bending the laws of Physics, they are clearly breaking it.

their mirv tech will balance the power vis-a-vis India.

They are in constant war with India and Pakistanis are in safe zone now and cancontinue their jihad against India.

i don't believe that this missile restores any balance. If anything this missile is just a little improved version of Shaheen 3. Pakistan's missile development programs are not advanced enough to produce such technologies. But it's just my opinion.

The question is not whether Ababeel can Carry MIRVs or not but whether they were tested in the January test when the missile was fired to only 1100 km and not even 2200 km.
No no, don't dodge it. You implied that somehow it was not possible for Ababeel to deploy MIRVs because no comparable system existed (which did exist, however it doesn't matters). Now coming to the second "fact", kindly enlighten us all with your "scientific" knowledge explaining how exactly multiple RVs were not or could not be deployed in the test last month (@ 1100km).

Either come up with technical arguments, or dip your tushy in some cold water.

i don't believe that this missile restores any balance. If anything this missile is just a little improved version of Shaheen 3. Pakistan's missile development programs are not advanced enough to produce such technologies. But it's just my opinion.

Your opinion is worth little in the face of Pakistan's new SLCM and Mirv capable Ababeel

being underestimated has been one of Pakistan's greatest weapons

No no, don't dodge it. You implied that somehow it was not possible for Ababeel to deploy MIRVs because no comparable system existed (which did exist, however it doesn't matters). Now coming to the second "fact", kindly enlighten us all with your "scientific" knowledge explaining how exactly multiple RVs were not or could not be deployed in the test last month (@ 1100km).

Either come up with technical arguments, or dip your tushy in some cold water.
Show one post where I said Ababeel would not be able carry MIRVs In FUTURE.

The fact that Pakistan failed to provide ANY PROOF that MIRVs were tested is enough to say that Pakistan claims are not to be taken at face value.

Show one post where I said Ababeel would not be able carry MIRVs In FUTURE.

The fact that Pakistan failed to provide ANY PROOF that MIRVs were tested is enough to say that Pakistan claims are not to be taken at face value.
Tut tut, here we go. Slowly coming to senses, are you?

Pakistan doesn't feels the need to satisfy egos of blabbering keyboard warriors claiming to be "experts". Enjoy your stay here.

Tut tut, here we go. Slowly coming to senses, are you?

Pakistan doesn't feels the need to satisfy egos of blabbering keyboard warriors claiming to be "experts". Enjoy your stay here.
Pakistan has to provide proof to the strategic community otherwise it will be exactly like North Korea which claims to have ICBMs.
So as long as Pakistan does not provide proof we will continue to question Pakistani claims and you can do nothing about it.

Pakistan has to provide proof to the strategic community otherwise it will be exactly like North Korea which claims to have ICBMs.
So as long as Pakistan does not provide proof we will continue to question Pakistani claims and you can do nothing about it.

Pakistan doesn't even give a rat's as$ to you and your country and you are expecting Pakistan to provide proofs for your childish claims and counterclaims?

Looks like 70 years of snubbing by Pakistan hasn't taught you guys any lesson?

Back
Top Bottom