What's new

Pakistani's Your Opinion

Shamain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi ladies and dudes, so i was thinking that see india since time immemorial has been making anti pakistan movies and we have never retaliated back in the same note, isnt it abt time we should also produce few such jingoistic but excellent quality movies;not like indian flicks where the hero grabs the chopper 50 feet above ground by its landing gear and THEREEEEE HEEEE GOESSSSSSSS SLAMMING THAT GODDDAMNNNN FLIPPIN' CHOPPER TO THE GROUND.

As we made Waar ,a movie with exceptionally great post production work which showed how much talent and potential our showbiz ppl have, we can do great stuff again,its just that lackof resources keep taking its toll on stuff.

Oh hey so ya the thought came to my mind after i saw report on movie Phantom. Enough with fake bravado flexing from India. Time to put indians in place. We should also make movies on the capture of famous wanted terrorists from their side, more movies on kashmir.

What do u guys think, pakistanis any views?

I had an idea, i made some very poor quality movie poster. Its abt an Indian terrorist called , 'Todi', its abt his capture. The hero will be Hafiz Saeed. Its an action flick with lil bit of romance here and there, tho poster's I designed are very misleading ,they give the impression of a musical, but its NOT. It's a total action adernaline kicking movie.

The chimp is the terrorist called 'Todi',who has to be captured.

(Baaji karishma ko itnay kapray pehnanay paray, was so annoying putting black color on her)

iiii.jpg

110x45h.jpg

@IrbiS @Imran Khan @JonAsad kya raai hai apki?

Last edited:
You are hilarious man...Keep it up..You have creativity...You will be appriciated in Pakistan and among all these Hafeez Sayeed kind of people..

Hi ladies and dudes, so i was thinking that see india since time immemorial has been making anti pakistan movies and we have never retaliated back in the same note, isnt it abt time we should also produce few such jingoistic but excellent quality movies;not like indian flicks where the hero grabs the chopper 50 feets above ground by its landing gear and THEREEEEE HEEEE GOESSSSSSSS SLAMMING THAT GODDDAMNNNN FLIPPIN' CHOPPER TO THE GROUD.

As we made Waar ,a movie with exceptionally great post production work which showed how much talent and potential our showbiz ppl have, we can do great stuff again,its just that lackof resources keep taking its toll on stuff.

Oh hey so ya the thought came to my mind after i saw report on movie Phantom. Enough with fake bravado flexing from India. Time to put indians in place. We should also make movies on the capture of famous wanted terrorists from their side, more movies on kashmir.

I had an idea, i made some very poor quality movie poster. Its abt an Indian terrorist called , 'Todi', its abt his capture. The hero will be Hafiz Saeed. Its an action flick with lil bit of romance here and there, tho poster's i designed are very misleading ,they give the impression of a musical, but its NOT. It's a total action adernaline kicking movie.

(Baaji karishma ko itnay kapray pehnanay paray, was so annoying putting black color on her)

View attachment 242403

110x45h.jpg

Because Bhartis are making mockery of themselves through making absurd hateful movies, we should do the same... I dont think so. Instead, we ahould make movies highlighting our local issues. There is no shortage of good topics and if we make good movies, spectators will appreciate. I ll suggest you to forget about them for a while. You seem to have got overwhelmed by them; not good at all.

Wow so i left Whatever thread cuz of this frustrated stalker doppelganger and now he comes for flaming in my threads too. Idiot. Getlost from here.

Last edited:
Hi ladies and dudes, so i was thinking that see india since time immemorial has been making anti pakistan movies and we have never retaliated back in the same note, isnt it abt time we should also produce few such jingoistic but excellent quality movies;not like indian flicks where the hero grabs the chopper 50 feet above ground by its landing gear and THEREEEEE HEEEE GOESSSSSSSS SLAMMING THAT GODDDAMNNNN FLIPPIN' CHOPPER TO THE GROUND.

I had an idea, i made some very poor quality movie poster. Its abt an Indian terrorist called , 'Todi', its abt his capture. The hero will be Hafiz Saeed. Its an action flick with lil bit of romance here and there, tho poster's I designed are very misleading ,they give the impression of a musical, but its NOT. It's a total action adernaline kicking movie.

View attachment 242403

110x45h.jpg

i have no idea i hate bollywood film and i am in peace without watching indian movies

Hi ladies and dudes, so i was thinking that see india since time immemorial has been making anti pakistan movies and we have never retaliated back in the same note

Wrong you too had anti india movies. Infact we have lots of movies in which the friendship of India and Pakistan is portrayed but I think that Pakistan has not.

If some one farts you dont have to smell it

Because Bhartis are making mockery of themselves through making absurd hateful movies, we should do the same... I dont think so. Instead, we ahould make movies highlighting our local issues. There is no shortage of good topics and if we make good movies, spectators will appreciate. I ll suggest you to forget about them for a while. You seem to have got overwhelmed by them; not good at all.

I am not in favor of going after and picking out individual terrorist scummy political personalities from india even if its their Pm and armymen and making movies on them , but we should highlight their and their country's role in terorism sponsorship to Pakistan, just like Waar did.

And also most importantly making films on atrocities comitted and rapes in Kashmir. No matter how much noise gets created over that from other side of border.

And seeing a specific indian poster in this thread an image of a rapist very easily forms.

@fakhre mirpur kashmir pay movies honi chaheain

i have no idea i hate bollywood film and i am in peace without watching indian movies
Yes its all BS, no one wants to watch them.

Absolutely un muhajireen pay jin kay interviews main nay share kiay thay un par documentaries aur movies honey chaheyean
Totally concur, mohajareen and the ones living and suffering in iok.
Such shame no documentary was done by uson those refugees.
Yasin maliks wife lives there so she was telling in an interview that even small kids in iok are suffering from depression because of constant war like , conflict state of region.
Its the insensitivity of some Pakistanis who dont think abt it and still think India is our well wisher.

There is so much known abt whats happening in kashmir that we can easily make films and documentary covering that.

My super cool zorin desktop on fire
EwQK348.png

Totally concur, mohajareen and the ones living snd suffering in iok.
Such shame no documentary was done on those refugees.
Yasin maliks wife lives there so she was telling in an interview that even small kids in iok are suffering from depression because of constant war like , conflict state of region.
Its the insensitivity of some Pakistanis who dont think abt it and still think India is our well wisher.

There is so much known abt whats happening in kashmir that we can easily make films and documentary covering that.
I am talking about the muhajireen who migrated to Pakistan fleeing indian atrocities

pUFPwwV.png

I am talking about the muhajireen who migrated to Pakistan fleeing indian atrocities
Wow asim thats awesome. How is it done

pUFPwwV.png

I know u were talking abt those mohajirs. I was talking abt them as well as iok.

Yehi tau iwas saying such shame we havent made any documentaries on those mohajirs.

Back
Top Bottom