What's new

Pakistanis TROLL Indians w/ FUNNY meme after Imran Khan victory

This thread has gotten out of hand, should this thread be locked by mods?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Let the mods decide

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not just a joke. You guys really hate on Imran Khan.
We don't hate Imran Khan, Its the PA, who propped up a Pashtun PM, after sensing discontentment among Pashtun due to the popularity of Manzoor Pashteeen. After all they make up the major bulk of PA after the Punjabis.

Just a couple of years back, on this very same forum, people supporting Imran were called "Youthias". So dont tell us that we hate IK for anything.

They are too brainwashed by BJP to even apologize, yet give justice. Indians don't have any ounce of humanity left in them!

Apologies for what? Did anyone, who are expecting an apology from BJP, come out with an apology for "Muslims" for burning down a train full of Hindu Pilgrims? No.

Apologies don't work in a nation like India, law does. And whoever perpetrated a crime/murder/riot/arson/lynching has been convicted. Do you know, more Hindus have been convicted for Gujarat riots than Muslims. Its you who hasn't moved on from 2002, Indian Muslims surely have.

as you said it does concern me what happens in neighbouring countries
Its not the same as choosing a PM... Its purely an internal matter of India.

We don't hate Imran Khan, Its the PA, who propped up a Pashtun PM, after sensing discontentment among Pashtun due to the popularity of Manzoor Pashteeen. After all they make up the major bulk of PA after the Punjabis.

Yea and completely ignore the corrupt PM who stole from the nation. Just admit it. Pakistani people wanted change and they picked Imran Khan. Please look up "Naya KP" and see what he's been doing for past 5 years. No politician ever in the history of Pakistan had brought this kind of change to a province in 70 years. Indians like expressed on social media, are really butt-hurt about it.

yeah just like your friend @snow lake who been out measuring Indian ones....
i dint measure indian ones........but BBC posted you indian complaining that the average condom was too big for you. not my fault if you have a small one.

Is that why Pakistani men jerk looking at goats?
no one is looking at the women in your family. YOU STARTED THIS, I CAN SEE YOU RUNNING TO THE MODS. LIKE ALL YOUR INDIAN COW PEE DRINKING FRIENDS.
if you dont want to be abused then dont abuse

That's all you can come up with Dick head.

do you even have a dick? pussy

I THINK INDIANS ARE REALLY UPSET BECAUSE I STATED A FACT THAT THEY HAVE SMALL ONES.https://www.wired.com/2006/12/indian-men-too-/

i dint measure indian ones........but BBC posted you indian complaining that the average condom was too big for you. not my fault if you have a small one.

no one is looking at the women in your family. YOU STARTED THIS, I CAN SEE YOU RUNNING TO THE MODS. LIKE ALL YOUR INDIAN COW PEE DRINKING FRIENDS.
if you dont want to be abused then dont abuse

do you even have a dick? pussy

@The Eagle ... Does that count as Insult and poor post in your regards? Did I abuse him personally?

@kinsr
Can you stop abusing? The mods will probably lock the thread now. I just wanted to show the implications of the Pak-India relations in social media. I wanted to show the voice, reactions, and psychoanalysis of common citizens. But you single-handedly ruined it!

@The Eagle ... Does that count as Insult and poor post in your regards? Did I abuse him personally?
@The Eagle my post #38 shows clearly who started it. and here we go. as i said indians start and then they run to the mods. looooool

mods should consider that when someone starts and runs to the mods he should be getting the ban.

Last edited:
@kinsr
Can you stop abusing? The mods will probably lock the thread now. I just wanted to show the implications of the Pak-India relations in social media. I wanted to show the voice, reactions, and psychoanalysis of common citizens. But you single-handedly ruined it!
Where did I abuse anyone Sir?... Anyways, since you insist... I will refrain.

Where did I abuse anyone Sir?... Anyways, since you insist... I will refrain.
you lit the fire...and as always .....now i am indian feel sorry for me because the heat is turned up.

if you dont like being abused why abuse and you didnt complain about your indian friend skull and bone saying all pakistanis jerk off to goats. SO YOUR NONSENSE IS CLEAR FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

Imran Khan looks exactly like Babu Bisleri.:lol::lol:
ri-rada-1.jpg

:rofl:

No, he doesn’t.

Hope he brings prosperity to poor Pakistani people.
Before taking any pride in anything always remember both countries have people who can’t eat even meal a day. So forget about bragging whos army is better because you know we all are just useless no matter which generation our jets are on with which radar at end of the day there is a kid who is dying just because he couldn’t get anything to eat. Neither we are proud Hindu nor Muslim we are just bunch of loser who can’t do anything.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom