What's new

Pakistanis TROLL Indians w/ FUNNY meme after Imran Khan victory

This thread has gotten out of hand, should this thread be locked by mods?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Let the mods decide

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lolz .. A Pakistani ruler is always a matter of concern for Indians... need to have a bearing which nut-case gonna rule our Pakistani biraders... Indians need to prepare accordingly...
shouldn't be more worried about Mass murderers and Necrophiles who are currently ruling you?
there are hundreds of criminals sitting in your Parliment yet you are more interested in our internal matters which makes me Feel Sheikh sb is somehow right

shouldn't be more worried about Mass murderers and Necrophiles who are currently ruling you?
there are hundreds of criminals sitting in your Parliment yet you are more interested in our internal matters which makes me Feel Sheikh sb is somehow right

Those "necrophiles" are giving me 7.5% GDP growth, Bullet Trains, world class infrastructures, Education, Health-care, I'm Okay with it. Everyone will catch up with law, they wont be spared if found guilty.

Your choice of a ruler is not purely your internal matter. He will be the one devising your Foreign Policy, Defense Policy, Economic Policy. Which will have direct bearing on relations with India, so Indians pre-empting a future course of action according to the chosen ruler of Pakistan is not un-called for.

Imran Khan looks exactly like Babu Bisleri.:lol::lol:
ri-rada-1.jpg

:rofl:

Is this remedy for their crimes?

A Crime first needs to be proven in a court of law. If found guilty, justice will be served. I have full faith in my Institutions, they may have shortcomings, but they do work and nobody can escape it in a long term.

But, whats it got do with Pakistani elections?

Imran Khan while taking oath as Pakistan's PM :

Imran Khan: Kabool hai, kabool hai , kabool hai.

Chief Justice: Janab aapko nikah ki aadat hai , yeh oath taking ceremony hai.
What about the RAW agent Shehbaz Sharif? The guy who you Indians really wanted to win.. Do you know how many times he married?

I wonder why :) : "Indian women confiding in Pakistanis..."

You wont like the reply ... to whom women usually confide....:-):-):-)

What about the RAW agent Shehbaz Sharif? The guy who you Indians really wanted to win.. Do you know how many times he married?

Sir... I dont care, how many times a Pakistani lawmaker married, as long as he works for Pakistan.

That was merely a jest taken from the Internet, and not to be taken seriously/personally.

A Crime first needs to be proven in a court of law. If found guilty, justice will be served. I have full faith in my Institutions, they may have shortcomings, but they do work and nobody can escape it in a long term.

But, whats it got do with Pakistani elections?
when will victims of 2002 massacre get justice?

You wont like the reply ... to whom women usually confide....:-):-):-)

Sir... I dont care, how many times a Pakistani lawmaker married, as long as he works for Pakistan.

That was merely a jest taken from the Internet, and not to be taken seriously/personally.

It's not just a joke. You guys really hate on Imran Khan.

They are too brainwashed by BJP to even apologize, yet give justice. Indians don't have any ounce of humanity left in them!

Are you an Indian? Was your home burnt down in Gujarat? Your family killed? How does it have a direct bearing on Pakistan? Are you even aware of convictions in the cases relating to Gujarat Riots? Probably you are not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom