What's new

Pakistanis should leave Pakistan.PM Gilani

Even indian students are desperate to leave their shining superpower hindustan.

Indian students still keen on studying abroad despite strict visa norms slowing economy - Moneylife Personal Finance site and magazine

Indian Students Flock To The U.S. - Forbes.com

http://www.minglebox.com/article/st...-number-of-indian-students-rsquo-applications
Even when so many indian students were attacked in Australia, indian students are desperate to leave their bharat and go to Australia. They say beat me, kill me, but don't send me to india.

Number of Indian students doubles in Canada

@ omar1984
just cool down .. Think for a second .. We all have baggage of hatred from our forefathers era .. We alot came long way .. But you are still languishing there .. Believe me life looks colourful if you have love for fellow beings .. Take care

that's something insane to be said by the head of the state and ppp (i heard) is getting stronger in majority ,GD luck to the common ppl.

Even indian students are desperate to leave their shining superpower hindustan.

Indian students still keen on studying abroad despite strict visa norms slowing economy - Moneylife Personal Finance site and magazine

Indian Students Flock To The U.S. - Forbes.com

Australia reports an increase in number of Indian students
Even when so many indian students were attacked in Australia, indian students are desperate to leave their bharat and go to Australia. They say beat me, kill me, but don't send me to india.

Number of Indian students doubles in Canada

But That Doesn't Make 1/3 Of the indian population compare to the 1/3rd population who want to leave pakistan

all our politicians should leave from pakistan so that we build our new pakistan :)

Pakistanis don't go to neighboring countries. There's very few Pakistanis living in neighboring Afghanistan and neighboring India while millions of Afghan refugees live all across Pakistan.

If Pakistanis must go, they chose to go to rich countries. How will things be better if going to poor countries like Afghanistan and India where poverty is rampant.

Most Pakistanis outside Pakistan live in Saudi Arabia and UK. There is also a large Pakistani population in UAE, USA, Canada, Germany and other rich Middle Eastern and European countries.

In USA there are 3 million Indian immigrants and only 300,000 Pakistani immigrants.

By the way, there's also very few Pakistanis living in neighboring China and Iran, even when these countries have better living conditions for the common person. Most Pakistanis outside Pakistan chose to live in far away rich countries.

But where does Gilani expect 60 million Pakistani's to go to...

Gilani reminds me of a pretty old joke

A Pak news editor got 20 years in prison for calling the Prime Minister a
fool.
5 years for the scandal and 15 for revealing a state secret!

lolz ... democracy and our elected leaders ..... i am not sure should i laugh or cry .......... i am not sure should i kill him or kill myself ...... i am not sure should i stay in pakistan or should i leave ..................... wtf............we pakistanis are doomed after having this man as our prime minister

he had no idea about whats coming outta his ****** mouth... such a disgrace ,,,

PM Gilani is misquoted he was asked! Many Pakistanis want to leave pakistan ? and he said those who wanted to leave can leave ..

He is sacrificing himself to hide his master's corruption. He is not a PM anymore but because these criminals dont recognize country's law, he is still sitting in PM's chair.

No no Americans pressured Mushy remember they wanted us to have democracy

براہ مہربانی مجھے آپ کی غلط فہمی کو دور کرنے کی اجازت دیں: امریکہ پاکستان یا کسی بھی ملک کی اندرونی سیاست یا مسائل میں مداخلت نہیں کرتا- بیرونی ممالک کے نظام کا اخترا کرنا یا اس کو کنٹرول کرنا امریکی حکومت کی وساطت نہیں ہے. امریکہ دنیا بھر کے ممالک کی خود مختاری کا احترام کرتا ہے
افشاں – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov
U.S. Department of State
USUrduDigitalOutreach - Government Organization - Washington, DC | Facebook

No offense to anyone but seriously Gilani's face looks like a used Lunda shoe he is such a disgrace to pakistan, he shud be spanked infront of public at minaar e pakistan along with his little devils.

LOL. That was really a pathetic attitude to be a Prime Minister.

Gilani:Why don't they leave then? Who is stopping them?

Interviewer: (WTF?!!) :blink:
Funny thing is that he thought he was being very smart

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom