What's new

Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do Indians feel the same way?

Indians are fed too much propaganda for that. The responses on this very thread are testament to that - "ISI does this, ISI does that, Pak Establishment is Illuminati , you replaced your 'cultural roots' with Arab culture, you support terrorists blah, blah, blah" and the regular regurgitated bovine excrement.

Something I've noticed in my own 'travels' is that a Pakistani can get along well with Indians in foreign countries, since our cultures have similarities. But don't make the mistake of mentioning anything relating to Indo-Pak politics.

As for Pakistanis, we have no shortage of hopelessly delusional pacifists who fail to see the reality of the situation and would rather tear down Wagah Border and replace it with a bilateral red carpet. But they are still a small minority.

Otherwise, normal Pakistani people don't hate Indian people. But they don't love them either. We do have strong feelings about the politics. And all the sanctimonious propaganda from the other side of the border doesn't help.

Last edited:
but i hate hindus.. cause in logon ky dil bohat chotay hotay hain..
But we Hindus do not hate all muslims, Pakistani musalmano ka bade dildaari bahuth dekh chuke hum, aapke mehmaan nawazi to duniya bhar me mashoor hain, Osama aapke bahuth bada mehmaan tha,

Indians are fed too much propaganda for that. The responses on this very thread are testament to that - "ISI does this, ISI does that, Pak Establishment is Illuminati , you replaced your 'cultural roots' with Arab culture, you support terrorists blah, blah, blah" and the regular regurgitated bovine excrement.

Something I've noticed in my own 'travels' is that a Pakistani can get along well with Indians in foreign countries, since our cultures have similarities. But don't make the mistake of mentioning anything relating to Indo-Pak politics.

As for Pakistanis, we have no shortage of hopelessly delusional pacifists who fail to see the reality of the situation and would rather tear down Wagah Border and replace it with a bilateral red carpet. But they are still a small minority.

Otherwise, normal Pakistani people don't hate Indian people. But they don't love them either. We do have strong feelings about the politics. And all the sanctimonious propaganda from the other side of the border doesn't help.
Not propaganda sir, people in India very often see Pakistani terrorists running like mad dogs in the streets of India live on telivision , this brings bad publicity for ur country, and people in india think all Pakistanis are bearded AK47 holding butchers, who don't know love and affection .so people naturally keep a distance from trouble. Pakistanis have to work hard to have good openion about them not in India but all over the world.

Yes, I have to agree, Pakistanis really do love us a lot....so much.....which is why they send boatloads of young men into India with guns and bombs to help us celebrate Diwali better, they send us counterfeit money in case we run out of the regular stuff, drugs - so that we can be happy, threaten us with nukes every week to keep our spirits up and entertain us. With such loving people on our borders who needs enemies. Shame on Indians for not truly appreciating all this warmth and affection.

Considering What Have Been Doing To Us We Feel Only Indebted To Return The Favour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is the general Pakistani mentality - they hate all non-Muslims.

Which is why there is so much persecution of non-Muslims in Pakistan.

This Coming From An Indian Is Comedy In Itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We WILL LOVE Pakistan ; In FUTURE ; when you stop supporting terrorists

We Will Stop Sending Terrorist The Day You Stop Funding And Training Terrorists From Afghanistan

You said it :lol:

orkut_insulting_scraps_comments14.gif

The topmost colour of the flag on top is Saffron not red.Pakistanis got the flag itself wrong, i dont know what part of Love Indians is true.They havent even the basic idea of what a Indian flag looks like, then how can they love Indians or India?

india without hindus is good- India and Pak could really be friends
That is never going to happen as Hindus will be there always and Bharat will always be a Hindu Country, Not your Nor you future generations can do anything about it. :D

That is never going to happen as Hindus will be there always and Bharat will always be a Hindu Country, Not your Nor you future generations can do anything about it. :D
You should learn the difference between you and your boi -

Back
Top Bottom