What's new

Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security official

No self respecting country wants the menace of drugs and crime among them.
How did these people slip from Pakistani airport is a big question mark??

Yes, but rarely found in the market. Pakistanis are banned from consuming alcohol so it all goes into the black market. Despite the fact that Murrey Bewery shares are quoted and traded on PSX.

https://www.investorslounge.com/stock-market/quotes/mureb
We have a local brewery in Muree??????? Count my lucky stars. Do they distribute to US? I live in Midwest.

So just a thought, Pakistanis should instead go to iran and buy up properties and open businesses there, they should find jobs in Iran instead. Who need these bavkward Arabs. Iranians are much nicer and they are our neighbor they still carry the spirit of the Ummah.

We have a local brewery in Muree??????? Count my lucky stars. Do they distribute to US? I live in Midwest.
I think murree brewery sells it in france u can check from website of it south indian with false flags

Turkey is encircling Saudia (on NATO's behalf), perhaps they want to rebuild Uthmani Caliphate. Iranis are poking their nose in every corner of Arab land(perhaps for their lost glory too), USA is just sucking blood, till last drop, out of Saudi body. Israel want to make Saudia a complete isolation, so that Saudia becomes a soft target, and the situation of rest of the world is also in front of these emirati and Saudis. Pakistan, on the other hand, besides every odd, is still standing with UAE and Saudia. So, tell me why attacks against Pakistan? Have you guys lost your mind? Is that just because we are sincerely with you guys? Didn't we advised you guys not to poke your noses in Syria and Yemen? And now when you are drowning, you want to take us too with you?
Your first fault is using logic with these arab baboons. At this point, the gulf states are just another arm of US and Israel

:D:D:Phumy to 5 mint main mil jati hai last night wali beer ke can abhi tak yaheen pary hain

index.jpg

Last edited:
ab tu Prado ma delivery hoti ha... ghar pa delivery service lolzz ab tu chuski lagana kabrostan ma jana ki zarorat nahi.......
. jeb main pesa hona chayee bus kisi mai ke laal ki jurat nhi hai inkaar kary . there is no issue of alcohol in pakistan everywhere avilable only karachi city have 80 legal wine shops, bus aik panga hai boly gay cattos ki bottle lao to famous groose ke la dety hain saly :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom