What's new

Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security official

Absolutely! We can see all the countries care about their interests. China has trusted us with $60 billion investment. We got to work very hard to ensure its a big hit. Also, we need to select a self-less leader. Corrupt leaders have ruined this country, its time for change.
Thats why I hope Imran Khan wins the 2018 elections in Pakistan.

That's why I hope Imran Khan wins the 2018 elections in Pakistan.
I hope his team has done awesome in KPK so he can present it as a model to the entire nation. If that hasn't happened, we can;t be sure who would win. Pakistanis are in love with Maryam Nawaz. They'll vote PML(N) for her smiling face. The same face that took Safdar to the cleaners LOL

I really hope Musharraf comes back. I know I know he’s living in Dubai lol. But Musharraf wanted a secular Pakistan that focused on developing pakistan. I think it was him that cane up with the idea of CPEC and then zardari just tagged along afterwards.

I really hope Musharraf comes back. I know I know he’s living in Dubai lol. But Musharraf wanted a secular Pakistan that focused on developing pakistan. I think it was him that cane up with the idea of CPEC and then zardari just tagged along afterwards.
Zardari take the credit of creation of Pakistan ... later Nawaz Sharif

Again the Emirati is an idiot. As if alcohol and nightclubs are not haraam. They allow all sorts of vices in the emirates except prostitution.

He is saying what his masters want to hear. These small guys are just indicators. We must pay close attention to the big boys of UAE, specially the the biggest Shaikh in the kingdom. I think we can assist them, save their neck a bit. We can arrange a WWE wrestling with Hothis, just to safe egoistic poster of these young boys.

He is saying what his masters want to hear. These small guys are just indicators. We must pay close attention to the big boys of UAE, specially the the biggest Shaikh in the kingdom. I think we can assist them, save their neck a bit. We can arrange a WWE wrestling with Hothis, just to safe egoistic poster of these young boys.
Why do we care about there perception or what they believe ?There ego there problem

With no love for smugglers thing to be noted is that supply will be there once there is a demand, which pretty much translates to "Drugs in Dubai are in great demand".

Now coming back to his verbal diarrhea, the thing is Pakistanis, well most of them, are not even nationalists, there is no concept of self esteem and no concept of Pakistani identity. Our rulers made Arabs look like our superiors through curriculum while the reality has always been that we are treated much better in India than in any arab country.

These goodfornothing camel jockeys, sitting on oil wells have the audacity to spew nonsense and unfortunately leaders, scholars and elite here back in home continue to give them the undue respect.

I hope someday a nationalist leaders rises to power and shows these desert worms their true place.

Such brotherly love is making me cry:cry:
It’s high time that Pakistan forgets about these small arabi kingdoms and takes decision for the betterment of its own people.

Everyone is selfish at the end of the day.

64ff760f-7aae-48ff-a7c1-af34b2ad5ab7_16x9_788x442.jpg

Enough.....

Back
Top Bottom