What's new

Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security official

Wish I could give you a positive rating but the mods haven’t given me that privilege yet.

Hey, he’s much older than you you better show some respect.
ap dost logoon k piyar hi bhut hai kisi rating ki zaroorat nhi

Very funny. In Pakistan it is illegal to drink alcohol. Everybody knows that!
pakistan is a country which have 3 companies to prduce legal alcohol

muree
indus
quetta

Pakistani gov allowed to drink in 4 and 5 star hotels
Pakistani gov issue license to sale wine in every major city have shops and sale points
and in Pakistan its need just one phone call to buy alcohol

ap ne kab akhri bar pakistan dekha tha bhai jaan ? Pakistan falls in category allowed with conditions country not total ban not total allowed .

and for you no one is punished for drinking in last 34 years in pakistan . just zamanat hoti hai

some wine shops in karachi marked on google maps
Untitled.png

Actually your statement is incorrect. It is illegal for Muslims to consume alcohol in public spaces, however, it is entirely legal for non Muslims to buy and consume alcohol in Pakistan. Moreover, alcohol is sold openly to non Muslims in every hotel which has license.

Very funny. In Pakistan it is illegal to drink alcohol. Everybody knows that!

:D:D:Phumy to 5 mint main mil jati hai last night wali beer ke can abhi tak yaheen pary hain

View attachment 464152

My latest favourite is
white-center-image-no-padding.png

http://www.bira91.com

Actually your statement is incorrect. It is illegal for Muslims to consume alcohol in public spaces, however, it is entirely legal for non Muslims to buy and consume alcohol in Pakistan. Moreover, alcohol is sold openly to non Muslims in every hotel which has license.

Alocohol solves problems. Men create problems.

Turkey is encircling Saudia (on NATO's behalf), perhaps they want to rebuild Uthmani Caliphate. Iranis are poking their nose in every corner of Arab land(perhaps for their lost glory too), USA is just sucking blood, till last drop, out of Saudi body. Israel want to make Saudia a complete isolation, so that Saudia becomes a soft target, and the situation of rest of the world is also in front of these emirati and Saudis. Pakistan, on the other hand, besides every odd, is still standing with UAE and Saudia. So, tell me why attacks against Pakistan? Have you guys lost your mind? Is that just because we are sincerely with you guys? Didn't we advised you guys not to poke your noses in Syria and Yemen? And now when you are drowning, you want to take us too with you?

This kind of strategic calculation can only exist in delusional perplexes of Pakistanis..Pakistani COAS once convinced the Benazir govt that Iraq would successfully defend against any US invasion..

Pakistan should seek out its own economic and security future on independent terms rather than playing ummah chumma!

This kind of strategic calculation can only exist in delusional perplexes of Pakistanis..Pakistani COAS once convinced the Benazir govt that Iraq would successfully defend against any US invasion..

Pakistan should seek out its own economic and security future on independent terms rather than playing ummah chumma!

Send them to Turkey or Iran. I’m sure our “Ummah” brethren would love to have Pakistani workers in their country.

Send them to Turkey or Iran. I’m sure our “Ummah” brethren would love to have Pakistani workers in their country.

Iran has been sending Pakistanis on the front line to fight proxy war in Syria and Yemen..some nations became slave by conquest..we are a difference breed..we seek to be eslaved by finding our own masters..even though Pakistan emerged as a free country in 1947 with no prior history of enslavement, our national physche is to beg and obey! And this mentality is spread from common man all the way up to highest echelons of power and military.

Back
Top Bottom