What's new

Pakistanis Only Kuwait Lifts Ban... Restrictions On 5 other Remain

I'm thinking Syria and Iran :lol:

If the decision is based on the GCC needing us, then I'd prefer to have the ban instead of getting involved in the M.East again. Otherwise they are simply rectifying their own ridiculous ban.

~ RazorMC
That is ur preference, but what about us who live here. This has nothing to do with GCC. This had everything to do with zardari, and him not being in power now.

going great ! 1st step towards Realization of Ummah !
@Aeronaut Now if I reply to this then it becomes an issue. Can you please atleast issue a warning on this subject matter, related to how these clowns bring in this Ummah subject as if its just a bloody joke.

Hearing such news from last 3 years......just table talks....even if they say so......when you physically go to get visa they refuse......so let's see.....if Nawaz Sharif can put some pressure on them.

SO MANY butt hurts !!
me-gusta-indeed.jpg

Labour ban is still enforced. What they have allowed is

Commercial visa's: People looking to bring money to Kuwait. Start projects, etc
Family Visa's: People who are working there already can call their family members to visit. ie, wife and parents.

If someone already in Kuwait wants to call his brother he might be rejected.

That is ur preference, but what about us who live here. This has nothing to do with GCC. This had everything to do with zardari, and him not being in power now.

That will remain my preference even though I live in the UAE.
Kuwait's decisions could just as easily be imitated in the rest of the gulf so we too live under that shadow.

Zardari's exit did contribute to this affair, but it is not the complete story. KSA and the rest of the GCC (with one exclusion) want something done in Syria, hence all this kindness. I could be wrong, but this is how it seems to me at the moment.

~ RazorMC

That will remain my preference even though I live in the UAE.
Kuwait's decisions could just as easily be imitated in the rest of the gulf so we too live under that shadow.

Zardari's exit did contribute to this affair, but it is not the complete story. KSA and the rest of the GCC (with one exclusion) want something done in Syria, hence all this kindness. I could be wrong, but this is how it seems to me at the moment.

~ RazorMC
Zardaris exit is the reason that the ban is now being lifted. UAE and Kuwait are 2 completely different ball games, you cant makeup ur mind over something and say thats it. I cant argue with u over rules made in UAE, I might know a little as my brother lives there, but still limited knowledge. And u cant tell me what goes on in Kuwait. Did u know that till this news came out the Kuwait gov had on every occasion even denied that there was a ban.

And it seems the new visa change affects commercial and family visas and even highly-skilled workers (doctors etc) but all other types are still under the ban.

Kuwait Times
Arab Times

Labour ban is still enforced. What they have allowed is

Commercial visa's: People looking to bring money to Kuwait. Start projects, etc
Family Visa's: People who are working there already can call their family members to visit. ie, wife and parents.

If someone already in Kuwait wants to call his brother he might be rejected.

Kuwait is trying to reduce its dependence on imported labor, but it is allowing existing people to unite with their families and bring in investments.

Doesn't that sound reasonable?

Kuwait is trying to reduce its dependence on imported labor, but it is allowing existing people to unite with their families and bring in investments.

Doesn't that sound reasonable?

What it had been doing before this happened was criminal and should have been a human rights issue.

Their country, their visa rules.

You will not hear me complain about that. But you will not see me defend them either and celebrate them "allowing" rich people to bring their money over and "allowing" the poor workers that can not leave to see their families because they will not be able to get back in if they leave. So no, it does not sound reasonable or remotely fair. But such is life and down comes the religious curtain.

You will not hear me complain about that. But you will not see me defend them either and celebrate them "allowing" rich people to bring their money over and "allowing" the poor workers that can not leave to see their families because they will not be able to get back in if they leave. So no, it does not sound reasonable or remotely fair. But such is life and down comes the religious curtain.

Most nations have "Investor Visas" and require certain income levels for travel, visa extensions and reuniting families. What Kuwait is doing is along those lines too.

Most nations have "Investor Visas" and require certain income levels for travel, visa extensions and reuniting families. What Kuwait is doing is along those lines too.

Is doing now! there are still 5 other countries its not doing that for. It still needs and gets unskilled labour but just not from the 6 muslim countries in the list.

Back
Top Bottom